Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists

Yeah, and if the world was created by an intelligence, and this intelligence is God, and God is so intelligent, THEN WHO CREATED GOD?

I mean, where did God come from?
That's the primitive thinking of man right there (arrogant man might I add). Because you don't understand it - it can't be? News flash chief - I guarantee you don't understand ballistics but both rockets and bullets fly all over this world every day.

God has always been. He didn't need to be "created". Just because that defies all that we know doesn't make it not true. It just proves how little we know. Unfortunately, many on the left are to arrogant to accept that there is much man does not know.

The existence of a greater intelligence still doesn't mean all the supernatural stuff in religious books is true. Still just a bunch of stories written long after the incidents described by people who weren't there.

If God is complex and did not require a creator, then why must there have been a creator for the universe?
Who established that God was "complex"? Frigid? :lmao:

God is a being. Not human. But a being. Kaku's proof is that science dictates that none of this could be the result of one giant accident.

Again, if the universe is complex, then it wasn't made by a thicko, was it?

Since Ole Michio is off on Matrix movie analogies -- I would think that his "theory" of a creator would have a lot more to do with a "rogue app" that generates realities --- than an actual God in a Michaelangelo painting. .

Don't get hung up on the humanizing a "Creator"..

Well, a lot of people do get hung up on it. And then they'll believe anything anyway.

Whatever God is, why wouldn't it have been created?

God never took the image of man except in the Christian (some Asian) concept(s). Never really specifies anything in the Old Testament other than immortal and omniscient. Never gave Moses a selfie at Mt Sinai..:eusa_dance:

So I guess where Michio is going off to on his Tachyions and other esoteric physical constructs is that the Creator MAY BE the fabric of the Universe. Time and space exist in a higher consciousness. One that has orderly process for deciding what materials exist on the Periodic Chart, how DNA is programmed, what separates all the dimensions in that space.

This is NOT in general conflict with Religious views. Maybe there isn't a being. Maybe we are INCORPORATED by math and physics into "his" consciousness. One of his visions or flights of fantasy that he constantly creates. And all this SCIENCE just leads to fantasy and awe. Not really to grasping our creation or existence in a Prize winning physics thesis..

It's a humbling less arrogant view of the scientific unknown..

Sure it is, but then reality isn't often humble.

Who established that God was "complex"? Frigid? :lmao:

God is a being. Not human. But a being. Kaku's proof is that science dictates that none of this could be the result of one giant accident.

Since Ole Michio is off on Matrix movie analogies -- I would think that his "theory" of a creator would have a lot more to do with a "rogue app" that generates realities --- than an actual God in a Michaelangelo painting. .

Well, a lot of people do get hung up on it. And then they'll believe anything anyway.

God never took the image of man except in the Christian (some Asian) concept(s). Never really specifies anything in the Old Testament other than immortal and omniscient. Never gave Moses a selfie at Mt Sinai..:eusa_dance:

So I guess where Michio is going off to on his Tachyions and other esoteric physical constructs is that the Creator MAY BE the fabric of the Universe. Time and space exist in a higher consciousness. One that has orderly process for deciding what materials exist on the Periodic Chart, how DNA is programmed, what separates all the dimensions in that space.

This is NOT in general conflict with Religious views. Maybe there isn't a being. Maybe we are INCORPORATED by math and physics into "his" consciousness. One of his visions or flights of fantasy that he constantly creates. And all this SCIENCE just leads to fantasy and awe. Not really to grasping our creation or existence in a Prize winning physics thesis..

It takes effort to create stuff. Whether that stuff is real or virtual. Dreams and creation are chaotic processes. A lot like what we know about the Universe.

One of the most respected theoretical physicists in the world - Michio Kaku - summarized it neatly:

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”

“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

Scientist says he found definitive proof that God exists.
We live in the Matix? That's the "proof"?

It takes effort to create stuff. Whether that stuff is real or virtual. Dreams and creation are chaotic processes. A lot like what we know about the Universe.

It does take effort, so, God must be better than the universe, so, if he created the universe, then God must have been made too.

What many are expressing is not the limitations of 'God', but the limitations of language.

Even from the 'purely materialistic' view of quantum mechanics, explanation of what is seems confusing and almost impossible to put into words. That is because our languages have evolved in our relative universe and not at the 'absolute' level.

Much of what we 'know' about the 'spiritual'/'esoteric' has to be intuitive rather than rational. That means intimate, personal, virtually impossible to communicate to another. But, it is not necessary that it be communicable. It is sufficient to be ones' 'self'. Our insecurities make us feel, however, that if others do not 'believe' as we do, our 'reality' is threatened.

The progress we need to make is not in physics or theology, but in personal psychology. We need to understand where we are, personally, in the order of things. Each individual is the/a center of the universe. It began with one's consciousness and winks out when that consciousness does. Whether or not there is 'objective reality' and other consciousnesses is rather unimportant. All we can know for sure is that we exist. When we grow up enough to be satisfied with that and not feel like insecure children, any 'outside' reality will be improved.

The problem with any proof that God exists, could actually destroy the entire concept of faith.

To me the entire notion of God can be clearly seen by the concept of life itself.

The balance that exists, instincts controlling that balance and each species just carrying out their "roles" within the eco system.

The anthropic coincidences are virtually impossible to contemplate mathematically.

One of the most respected theoretical physicists in the world - Michio Kaku - summarized it neatly:

"I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence”, he affirmed. “Believe me, everything that we call chance today won’t make sense anymore.”
“To me it is clear that we exists in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”
DISHONEST Article Title.. Dishonest OP.

Article starts:
The theoretical physicist Michio Kaku claims to have developed a Theory that MIGHT point to the existence of God. ...

WTF is that!
How does that get twisted into "Definitive Proof"?

Stupid Assholes at both ends of the OP, and dozens of the usual kweationist kast klowns in between.
`

Article starts:
The theoretical physicist Michio Kaku claims to have developed a Theory that MIGHT point to the existence of God. ...

WTF is that!

Stupid Assholes at both ends of the OP, and dozens of the usual kweationist kast klowns in between.
`
That's the title of the article dumb-ass. You might want to try clicking on it and reading it before commenting. :eusa_doh:

Article starts:

WTF is that!

`
That's the title of the article dumb-ass. You might want to try clicking on it and reading it before commenting. :eusa_doh:

I said it was their fault too Duh-boy.
"Dishonest article title" UNQUOTE.

But You're the MORON who cherry picked the quotes, which still do NOT have anything like "definitive proof."
He "has a theory that might".
LOFL!
You klowns need to be sent back Sunday school, and kept off message boards with people over 90 IQs.
bye

Last edited:

I've always been a fan of Dr. Kaku. Now I like him even more. lol

You klowns need to be sent back Sunday school, and kept off message boards with people over 90 IQs.bye

The idiot who spells clowns as klowns wants to talk about IQ's (which - by the way junior - there is an apostrophe in there)? Bwahahaha! Trust me junior...if you cut my IQ in half, it would still exceed yours.

He's crunched the numbers and came to the mathematical realization that it is statistically impossible for the entire universe to be chance. So yes...he holds definitive proof of the existence of God. I wouldn't expect you to understand what was said in the video and written in the article though being that you are limited mentally.

Forum List

Back