Scientific Poll, regarding H1N1 , Swine Flu Virus.?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
How many scientific minds ,think that this virus will mutate this Fall, and Winter.?
How many will die as a result of any mutation of the H1N1 Swine Flu Virus.?

Flus mutate all the time. Our DNA is shaped by such viruses, almost 50% of our current DNA is because of viruses. Don't let the hype fool you, we have the medical science capable of handling almost everything, and with the idiots like those in the CDC and FDA getting more money off these fears, they would be the ones to blame if we are hurt by it. ;)

Flus mutate all the time. Our DNA is shaped by such viruses, almost 50% of our current DNA is because of viruses. Don't let the hype fool you, we have the medical science capable of handling almost everything, and with the idiots like those in the CDC and FDA getting more money off these fears, they would be the ones to blame if we are hurt by it. ;)

Could this H1N1 Swine flu be a staged, planned event.? Or some Dr. Strange love experiment
gone overboard, or out of control.?

Could this H1N1 Swine flu be a staged, planned event.? Or some Dr. Strange love experiment
gone overboard, or out of control.?

Doubt it. As I said, flu viruses mutate all the time and have been around forever, so it was bound to happen eventually, if we don't let it into our population though the next mutations will hit us harder. The more we resist getting sick, the less capable our species will be of defending against them when our medicines fall behind, which is inevitable if no one gets sick.

almost 50% of our current DNA is because of viruses

where did you get this number?

and what does your statement mean? because of viruses...

I read it somewhere on a medical board somewhere, can't remember now, posted it a while ago when all this crap first started. The "because of viruses" means that they forced a lot of biological changes in us to become more resistant to them. Our bodies learn, each part can learn as we go through life, our immune system needs to practice to, thus why colds and flus are important, because we can survive those without medical attention. Each time we get sick from viruses our body learns how to fight them off better, thus why you really can't get the same cold or flu twice, unless you get the vaccine, in which case your body doesn't learn as much since it's already dead. Each time you get the cold or flu it's a different virus.

I read it somewhere on a medical board somewhere, can't remember now, posted it a while ago when all this crap first started. The "because of viruses" means that they forced a lot of biological changes in us to become more resistant to them. Our bodies learn, each part can learn as we go through life, our immune system needs to practice to, thus why colds and flus are important, because we can survive those without medical attention. Each time we get sick from viruses our body learns how to fight them off better, thus why you really can't get the same cold or flu twice, unless you get the vaccine, in which case your body doesn't learn as much since it's already dead. Each time you get the cold or flu it's a different virus.

i'd like to see the source for your 50 percent number.

sequences derived from retroviruses make up about 8 percent of the human DNA

i'd like to see the source for your 50 percent number.

sequences derived from retroviruses make up about 8 percent of the human DNA

I didn't say direct changes, just that the changes that have occurred were influenced by them in one way or the other. I wish I could find the source on it now because I am not good at putting thoughts into words without using a lot of abstraction. When it comes to cold hard facts, I don't word them well at all. Too many years observing humanity and not enough participating.

It's like how a pole in a wind tunnel causes the wind to divert around it, that part just behind the pole, where the wind seems random, is what's happened to human DNA because of viruses. It seems random but it's not.

Forum List

Back