Science Proves the Bible Again

Wrong. It's because you can't fake them if they are still attached to the bedrock. Once a block is removed from the strata, you have destroyed whatever provenance it had.
So, how exactly does your hypothesis reflect on the removal of fossils from their surrounding strata? Does this not then destroy whatever provenance that they had according to what your BELIEVE?
When fossil dinosaurs are excavated, each bone is photographed in situ and the location is fully documented. The bones have to be excavated in order to see them all and to reconstruct the skeleton of the animal. Generally, foot prints are not excavated because their location is important information. When you excavate fossil footprints you destroy a lot of important information.
And so they record the evidence, take their photos, and present their hypothesis. What makes you believe they are not as diligent as any other professional. Do I perceive bias on your part? Creationists cannot be bias and yet "evolutionists" can be?
No paleontologist would remove fossil footprints from the bedrock unless they were in danger of being destroyed.

You claim they followed proper scientific procedure. Then where are the photos of the footprints in situ?

since it was a river bed they were in danger

and if you watch the video and maybe go to the website you would see what you want

its your self imposed ignorance thats the problem

Why would anyone go to a fundamentalist Christian ministry for science facts?

The final and conclusive evidence against evolution is the fact that the Bible denies it.

Henry M. Morris

Many fossil foot prints are in river beds.

Who authorized them to remove the fossils? It obviously wasn't their property.

you just surpassed pathetic
How so? Is that you're way of saying you can't answer the question?

so who exactly has authority to give them permission???

and why do you still ask dumb questions instead of reading and watching the answers before asking???

again your self imposed ignorance is the problem
The land owners has that authority. If it's publicly owned, that would be the federal government.
the feds have no authority,,,and since his museum is in the same town and hes not in jail I can only assume he had permission

unless you have something that says different

wait a min,,,,first is was a science thing and now its a land owner thing,,,WTF???

whats next???
You still haven't posted any fotos of the fossils in situ.

We have no idea who owns the lands where they claim they found the fossils. Do you have any documentation on it? If you can't produce that, you're arguing from ignorance. Until you produce some actual facts, no conclusions can be draw. The likelihood is that it's a scam.

Many fossil foot prints are in river beds.

Who authorized them to remove the fossils? It obviously wasn't their property.

and why do you still ask dumb questions instead of reading and watching the answers before asking???

I'm not going on a snipe hunt. It would be far simpler and easier for you to simply quote it.
I've done the same for you numerous times. Since you decline, I assume it doesn't exist.

You still have not quoted the text where god warned people about cleanliness and antiseptic practices to prevent the transmission of infection and communicable diseases?
your snipe hunt is your problem not mine
No it's your problem because that's your only response to requests for information. When you refuse to support your claims, people rightly conclude that you're promoting a hoax.

The text of the Bible is thousands of years old, yet it remains perfectly accurate in everything it says. This is especially noteworthy in the field of science. The science which backs up the Bible are many: The law of biogenesis, the law of thermodynamics, countless stars (God would cause Abraham’s descendants to multiply so that they would be as countless as the stars of the sky.), ship engineering (the instructions of how to build a very large ship are in the Bible from God to Noah), sewage and waste disposal, blood the liquid of life, germs, labor fever and dealing with dead bodies, quarantine, laws of food consumption, sexually transmitted diseases, circumcision, global flood, archaeological accuracy and more are in the Bible and science backs it up. Just fall to your knees and give it up now.

Science and the Bible.
The Bible says that rabbits chew their cud. Is that perfectly accurate?

The Bible informed the Jews about germs? Really? Then why did the constantly die of infections and communicable diseases?

Most of what the Bible says about nature is bullshit.
dying of infections has nothing to do with it, and communicable disease means they ignored the warning

your comments are getting pathetic and dishonest
What "warning?" Can you quote the text where god warned people about cleanliness and antiseptic practices to prevent the transmission of infection and communicable diseases?
As expected, you haven't responded to this question. That indicates you are bullshitting us.

The land owners has that authority. If it's publicly owned, that would be the federal government.
the feds have no authority,,,and since his museum is in the same town and hes not in jail I can only assume he had permission

wait a min,,,,first is was a science thing and now its a land owner thing,,,WTF???

whats next???

We have no idea who owns the lands where they claim they found the fossils. Do you have any documentation on it? If you can't produce that, you're arguing from ignorance. Until you produce some actual facts, no conclusions can be draw. The likelihood is that it's a scam.
I wasnt talking about situ you were and that also goes for the land issue,,,do you have some reason to believe he didnt have permission/???

I was hoping your absence from the discussion meant you were educating yourself,,,sadly thats not the case

The text of the Bible is thousands of years old, yet it remains perfectly accurate in everything it says. This is especially noteworthy in the field of science. The science which backs up the Bible are many: The law of biogenesis, the law of thermodynamics, countless stars (God would cause Abraham’s descendants to multiply so that they would be as countless as the stars of the sky.), ship engineering (the instructions of how to build a very large ship are in the Bible from God to Noah), sewage and waste disposal, blood the liquid of life, germs, labor fever and dealing with dead bodies, quarantine, laws of food consumption, sexually transmitted diseases, circumcision, global flood, archaeological accuracy and more are in the Bible and science backs it up. Just fall to your knees and give it up now.

Science and the Bible.

The Bible informed the Jews about germs? Really? Then why did the constantly die of infections and communicable diseases?

dying of infections has nothing to do with it, and communicable disease means they ignored the warning

What "warning?" Can you quote the text where god warned people about cleanliness and antiseptic practices to prevent the transmission of infection and communicable diseases?
As expected, you haven't responded to this question. That indicates you are bullshitting us.
but I didnt claim anything,,,I was answering your question as best I could,,,if you want an answer google it,,,its pretty easy thing to do

whats next???

I wasnt talking about situ you were and that also goes for the land issue,,,do you have some reason to believe he didnt have permission/???

I was hoping your absence from the discussion meant you were educating yourself,,,sadly thats not the case

Whether he has permission is a side issue. What you need to do is demonstrate that the fossils actually existed in situ. You're weaseling every way you can to avoid doing that.

Science and the Bible.

but I didnt claim anything,,,I was answering your question as best I could,,,if you want an answer google it,,,its pretty easy thing to do
In other words, when I ask a question, your response is "go fuck yourself." That doesn't help your credibility.

In other words, when I ask a question, your response is "go fuck yourself." That doesn't help your credibility.
I didnt say that

I didnt say that
Not in so many words, but that's effectively what you said.

whats next???

Whether he has permission is a side issue. What you need to do is demonstrate that the fossils actually existed in situ. You're weaseling every way you can to avoid doing that.
if permission is a side issue why are you bringing it up

I dont need to prove anything since its all on the video and website,,,

not my job to educate you

whats next???

In other words, go fuck yourself. Your credibility slides with every post.

whats next???

In other words, go fuck yourself. Your credibility slides with every post.

thats not what I said or implied

Oh yes, and Creationists view the Bible as additional evidence
So what? They are wrong, and it is not evidence. And the only reason they claim itto be evidence, I because they start from the point of all of it being true. Which is stupid circular nonsense.

Science and the Bible.

Yes, the Bibles are the only books you ever need to read.... assuming you want to forever be ignorant.

Bible: Science and History

I didn't say that. We still need science texts. Just not evolution texts except for microevolution. The eternal universe was believed for many centuries, but didn't make a difference.

Oh yes, and Creationists view the Bible as additional evidence
So what? They are wrong, and it is not evidence. And the only reason they claim itto be evidence, I because they start from the point of all of it being true. Which is stupid circular nonsense.

Circular nonsense is evolution. No one knows what happened a million or a billion years ago. There were no witnesses and it happens too slowly (That's the hellish job you're going to get). Just assume it didn't happen and then panspermia becomes more important.

See the mountain of evidence for creation science in my post #479.

Science Proves the Bible Again

Last edited:
No one knows what happened a million or a billion years ago.
No, you mean you don't know... despite claiming you do know with 100% certainty (right before claiming nobody knows, which shows what kind of freakish, delusion little quack you are).

You know less than nothing about evolution, and you certainly are not qualified or entitled to an opinion of it. Your opinion on evolution is worth about as much as German Shepherd's opinion on quantum mechanics.

No, you mean you don't know... despite claiming you do know with 100% certainty (right before claiming nobody knows, which shows what kind of freakish, delusion little quack you are).

You know less than nothing about evolution, and you certainly are not qualified or entitled to an opinion of it. Your opinion on evolution is worth about as much as German Shepherd's opinion on quantum mechanics.
hes a step above you,,,troll

With quantum mechanics, one can do experiments because you don't need a million years or billion years. I don't think that will go away.

Evolution is only meaningful if you make income from it like a grant or you're a teacher. It could fail in 2019 and something else like panspermia replaces it. Then all the stupid posts that you made in the years I've known would be worthless. It's already worthless since everyone on USMB has forgotten it. Your ape-human, Lucy, has been put away in mothballs in Ethiopia. However, God and creation science isn't forgotten in all the years we have been here whether six-to-ten thousand years or millions and billions of years.

Forum List

Back