Science denialism: The problem that just won’t go away

Really? You love science? So, if your position is that man is not creating the present warming, link us some informatibe credible sources with evidence for your position.

Unlike you morons who think that all you have to do is accept AGW to feel superior, I actually am science literate and don't need to link to other people's thoughts and words. I know science, it has been my career for 32 years. I have the knowledge to think for myself.

One thing that you who don't know shit about science and therefor don't know is that I can't prove a negative. You need to prove that man is causing the warming. That is something that the AGW believers have so far failed to do.

It's one thing to blindly follow what others do and say, it's another to know enough about the subject to know if you are being taken for a ride. The important thing is that I not only know and love science, but I know and love history. When you know both, you know that AGW is a scam.

Judging from your utter denial of climate change science, I question the truth of your claim. And pregnant dude, even if it is true that you have some modicum of science education and experience, that does not make you an expert in climate change science or even in Earth Science.

Wtf? Pregnant? It's PRED not Preg, you illiterate fuck. It is because of my knowledge of science and history, that I deny AGW.

In your ignorance, you cannot distinguish between Climate Change, AGW, and Global Warming. I doubt you have the knowledge and intelligence to even be discussing the subject. All you can do is cut and paste and repeat the lie that if you don't believe in AGW then you must hate science.
And can't admit he isn't science knowledgeable. None of them. yet they can insult your knowledge, it is who they are, scared rabbits dropping terds on a message board stinking it up with their bullshit.

What knowledge, where?
are you a scientist? no you said so in a previous time and date. You are a geologist if I remember correctly. So how is it you're smarter than a scientist?

Really? You love science? So, if your position is that man is not creating the present warming, link us some informatibe credible sources with evidence for your position.

Unlike you morons who think that all you have to do is accept AGW to feel superior, I actually am science literate and don't need to link to other people's thoughts and words. I know science, it has been my career for 32 years. I have the knowledge to think for myself.

One thing that you who don't know shit about science and therefor don't know is that I can't prove a negative. You need to prove that man is causing the warming. That is something that the AGW believers have so far failed to do.

It's one thing to blindly follow what others do and say, it's another to know enough about the subject to know if you are being taken for a ride. The important thing is that I not only know and love science, but I know and love history. When you know both, you know that AGW is a scam.

Judging from your utter denial of climate change science, I question the truth of your claim. And pregnant dude, even if it is true that you have some modicum of science education and experience, that does not make you an expert in climate change science or even in Earth Science.
how do you know? That's a flippin bold ass statement to make. You don't know who he is, again, you're just a terd on a message board stinking up the place with bullshit.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that someone who claims to be a scientist and yet doesn't understand the first think about science is not telling the truth. You for instance...
dude, I've never ever once made a claim of being a scientist. I've even stated that my knowledge is slim.

Right. So you have no expertize to come to any conclusions with regard to global warming, or the scientists who's life's work is the scientific study of the phenomenon. So your only point in being here is to troll and disrupt the discussion. Dude, we already knew this.

Wtf? Pregnant? It's PRED not Preg, you illiterate fuck. It is because of my knowledge of science and history, that I deny AGW.

In your ignorance, you cannot distinguish between Climate Change, AGW, and Global Warming. I doubt you have the knowledge and intelligence to even be discussing the subject. All you can do is cut and paste and repeat the lie that if you don't believe in AGW then you must hate science.
And can't admit he isn't science knowledgeable. None of them. yet they can insult your knowledge, it is who they are, scared rabbits dropping terds on a message board stinking it up with their bullshit.

What knowledge, where?
are you a scientist? no you said so in a previous time and date. You are a geologist if I remember correctly. So how is it you're smarter than a scientist?

Geologists are scientists. You didn't know this? Huh.

how do you know? That's a flippin bold ass statement to make. You don't know who he is, again, you're just a terd on a message board stinking up the place with bullshit.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure out that someone who claims to be a scientist and yet doesn't understand the first think about science is not telling the truth. You for instance...
dude, I've never ever once made a claim of being a scientist. I've even stated that my knowledge is slim.

Right. So you have no expertize to come to any conclusions with regard to global warming, or the scientists who's life's work is the scientific study of the phenomenon. So your only point in being here is to troll and disrupt the discussion. Dude, we already knew this.
Why? I can read, I can learn. I don't need to play baseball to watch and understand it. what the hell is wrong with you? Oh, I forgot, you lost your brain.

What knowledge, where?

no they're not, they'd be scientists. Dude, nice try! fail.

[

That you would dredge up these long refuted lies of the deniers speaks to your utter lack of integrity. What are you, anyway? 13, 14 years old? Get a life.

Refuted lies....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And people should believe you scumbags when you offer charts and graphs based on computer models?

Dude, you have ZERO integrity - none, not a smidgen.

Science is NOT the process of selecting a politically advantageous conclusion, then manipulating or outright fabricating data to support the preconception.

You offer dogma and faith, which has nothing to the do with the process of discovery that is real science.

I absolutely agree. There are many examples of this. Especially in paleo reconstructions and the latest fad of homogenizing global temp datasets to 'expectations'.

Why? I can read, I can learn. I don't need to play baseball to watch and understand it. what the hell is wrong with you? Oh, I forgot, you lost your brain.

A 2nd grader can read. That doesn't mean he understand calculus or Proust.

Here's a little tidbit for you; historically science has been more wrong than right. Chew on that for a while.
Here is a little bit of a tid bit for you thumpy...science is a process not a destination...moron..that is why evolution is called "the theory of evolution" not the ":fact of evolution"...so science has not been wrong it simply moved to another view after examining further data ...now if you think there is something that produces more benefits than science use it...its not gonna be religion I assure you thumpy....

Dawkins said it well. Imagine people 500 years ago learning all at once everything we know now. Now imagine what we will know in 500 years.

And correct all we will know more about god in 500 years is that he's been Mia for 2515 years and the end times are apon us.

What knowledge, where?

You need to stop because you are making yourself look foolish.

[

That you would dredge up these long refuted lies of the deniers speaks to your utter lack of integrity. What are you, anyway? 13, 14 years old? Get a life.

Refuted lies....

And people should believe you scumbags when you offer charts and graphs based on computer models?

Science is NOT the process of selecting a politically advantageous conclusion, then manipulating or outright fabricating data to support the preconception.

You offer dogma and faith, which has nothing to the do with the process of discovery that is real science.

I absolutely agree. There are many examples of this. Especially in paleo reconstructions and the latest fad of homogenizing global temp datasets to 'expectations'.

I just noticed your sig from Michael Crichton, the man who gave us "Congo", the worst science fiction book in history.

What knowledge, where?

He happens to have the exact same credentials as Old Rocks

What knowledge, where?

ok, I choose the wrong argument, yep you're right. Here I found this from a job career website:

"Definition and Nature of the Work
Geologists are scientists who study the earth's crust to obtain an accurate picture of its structure, history, and composition. There are many practical uses for the science of geology. Geologists' findings are used in construction, in planning environmental protection measures, and in exploring for sources of coal, metals, petroleum, and natural gas. Geologists work for private industries, the federal government, colleges and universities, and museums.

There are several different kinds of geologists. Mineralogists, for example, study rocks, minerals, and precious stones. They classify them according to their composition and structure. Paleontologists work with biologists to determine what the world was like in prehistoric times. They study fossils and layers of rock. Engineering geologists help to determine where to construct dams, lay pipelines, and build roads. Some geologists also study ecology to incorporate protection of the environment in their work. Other geologists may work with geophysicists to predict earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Most of the geologists in the United States work in private industry, with the majority employed in the petroleum and natural gas industry. These geologists help find new sources of oil and gas by collecting samples of rock and soil. They compare these samples with rock and soil found near known deposits of crude oil and natural gas. This helps them to select locations for new wells. Because offshore oil resources are one of the main energy supplies of the future, geologists' ability to examine samples taken from the ocean floors is becoming increasingly important. Samples of rock and soil may also be useful to geologists who search for sources of fresh water or deposits of valuable minerals and ores.

Another group of geologists in the United States are teachers or researchers in schools and colleges. In high schools they teach earth science and general science. In colleges most geologists teach introductory and advanced courses in geology. Some also instruct students in ecology and environmental studies. Geologists working for colleges usually divide their time between teaching and research."

So I don't see evolution expert or climate expert. So, how is it you're any different than I?

What knowledge, where?

I was wrong and admit it. A geologist can call themselves what ever they want. Scientist example. Funny though. It seems they think the word scientist makes them automatically knowledgeable in any science field. How about data management, evolution. Nope....

Last edited:
What knowledge, where?

ok, I choose the wrong argument, yep you're right. Here I found this from a job career website:

Geologists are scientists who study the earth's crust to obtain an accurate picture of its structure, history, and composition. There are many practical uses for the science of geology. Geologists' findings are used in construction, in planning environmental protection measures, and in exploring for sources of coal, metals, petroleum, and natural gas. Geologists work for private industries, the federal government, colleges and universities, and museums.

There are several different kinds of geologists. Mineralogists, for example, study rocks, minerals, and precious stones. They classify them according to their composition and structure. Paleontologists work with biologists to determine what the world was like in prehistoric times. They study fossils and layers of rock. Engineering geologists help to determine where to construct dams, lay pipelines, and build roads. Some geologists also study ecology to incorporate protection of the environment in their work. Other geologists may work with geophysicists to predict earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Most of the geologists in the United States work in private industry, with the majority employed in the petroleum and natural gas industry. These geologists help find new sources of oil and gas by collecting samples of rock and soil. They compare these samples with rock and soil found near known deposits of crude oil and natural gas. This helps them to select locations for new wells. Because offshore oil resources are one of the main energy supplies of the future, geologists' ability to examine samples taken from the ocean floors is becoming increasingly important. Samples of rock and soil may also be useful to geologists who search for sources of fresh water or deposits of valuable minerals and ores.

Another group of geologists in the United States are teachers or researchers in schools and colleges. In high schools they teach earth science and general science. In colleges most geologists teach introductory and advanced courses in geology. Some also instruct students in ecology and environmental studies. Geologists working for colleges usually divide their time between teaching and research."

So I don't see evolution expert or climate expert. So, how is it you're any different than I?

Geologists are geoscientists. That covers a lot of ground. A degree in geology can take you to a career in paleontology, hydrogeology, environmental consulting, petroleum geology, engineering geology, or geophysics (as well as other sub-disciplines), depending on which track you want to take. Some geologists, such as yours truly, have taken multiple tracks.

Geologists are geoscientists. That covers a lot of ground. A degree in geology can take you to a career in paleontology, hydrogeology, environmental consulting, petroleum geology, engineering geology, or geophysics (as well as other sub-disciplines), depending on which track you want to take. Some geologists, such as yours truly, have taken multiple tracks.
But still don't see evolution or climate in there. So again, why do you believe you are any smarter than me in those areas of discussion?

dude, I've never ever once made a claim of being a scientist. I've even stated that my knowledge is slim. But, I am a thought producing individual and I look at reality as a person who has knowledge of other things and I can interpret data since I do it for a living. So, not sure why one needs to be a scientist to understand data. Please provide me some context into why that is a requirement? I also absorb others data and use logic. And logic says to me, if you don't know where life begins, how can you claim finality of how it is? Please explain that?

How can a person like you ever sit on a jury? Without seeing the person commit murder with your own eyes, how will you decide? By looking at the mountains of evidence that all suggests evolution is real. In fact its pretty much a fact. Even the pope believes. Why dont you?

[

Refuted lies....

I just noticed your sig from Michael Crichton, the man who gave us "Congo", the worst science fiction book in history.

Deflection? Why should we care about your taste in science fiction?

What knowledge, where?

I was wrong, admit it. A geologist can call themselves what ever they want. Scientist example. Funny though. It seems they think the word scientist makes them automatically knowledgeable in any science field. How about data management, evolution. Nope....

Look, a physicist doesn't have to have any knowledge of geology to be a physicist. Same for a chemist or a biologist. But a geologist has to have a working knowledge of all three fields in order to conduct even basic geologic research, be it in the laboratory or in the field. People think that geology is "rocks for jocks", but it is far more difficult than most people understand. I've seen many students come into geology classes thinking it would be a breeze, only to drop it after the first two weeks. I've seen chemistry students taking optical mineralogy sitting in class cross eyed with confusion. Geology is the study of the Earth. By default that includes the life on it as well as the atmosphere that surrounds it.

[

Refuted lies....

Deflection? Why should we care about your taste in science fiction?

It's not deflection, I just thought it odd to be quoting someone as being "knowledgeable" with regard to science, when most scientists see him as a hack.

dude, I've never ever once made a claim of being a scientist. I've even stated that my knowledge is slim. But, I am a thought producing individual and I look at reality as a person who has knowledge of other things and I can interpret data since I do it for a living. So, not sure why one needs to be a scientist to understand data. Please provide me some context into why that is a requirement? I also absorb others data and use logic. And logic says to me, if you don't know where life begins, how can you claim finality of how it is? Please explain that?

How can a person like you ever sit on a jury? Without seeing the person commit murder with your own eyes, how will you decide? By looking at the mountains of evidence that all suggests evolution is real. In fact its pretty much a fact. Even the pope believes. Why dont you?
ever hear of evidence? I'd be more scared to see you on a jury, you couldn't move along with the arguments, you'd choose a position and no matter the data or testimony by others, you'd berate them and call them all liars because they didn't agree with the position you take. Funny thing reality when shown in full bloom. You are a parrott, puppet and what ever other names are out there for someone too stupid to think for themselves and look at the actual evidence or lack of it. Nope I'd be more liked. I was once a foreman and found the defendant not guilty. Not enough evidence. I am consistent as hell brother.

Forum List

Back