Schweinevolk threatens to attack the board

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Schweinevolk threatens to "put down" the forum if I continue to contribute with my precious posts. I said possible that I go away but hence their payment morale is low I insist on delivery first.

The delivery includes the following millionfold made promises:
- The famous "The" who is so interested in me. She´s still missing.
- Large amount of money. To be delivered in cash.
- Huge bag of pot. Fits well into a policecar´s trunk.
- A good car. No second-hand or cheap models.

Upon delivery, terms of persistence of the promises are open to discussion. I am sure, a satisfying solution is possible.

Otherwise, any promises, demands and threats will be ignored. Thanks for your attention.

:dunno:

Say what? :lol:
Those apes think that desktop shortcuts are the programs and fans are the processors. So don´t expect anything serious. Just warning.

Hey bleipriester, why does your freies Deutschland exclude Strassburg, Danzig, and German Bohemia?

Germans invited into "Gdansk" as friends in the 1300's, went onto massacre Poles, in the Gdansk Massacre, burn Polish Gdansk to the ground, and promptly bring in German settlers.

This is how the menace came to take Gdansk.

Those apes think that desktop shortcuts are the programs and fans are the processors. So don´t expect anything serious. Just warning.

Hey bleipriester, why does your freies Deutschland exclude Strassburg, Danzig, and German Bohemia?

Germans invited into "Gdansk" as friends in the 1300's, went onto massacre Poles, in the Gdansk Massacre, burn Polish Gdansk to the ground, and promptly bring in German settlers.

Really? What I heard was that German Danzig applied for the king of Poland to be their sovereign. Is that true?

We lost that war, you know?
Yes, but your maps include East Pomerania and Sillezia, which Germany lost too. At least by the CDU map.

Really? What I heard was that German Danzig applied for the king of Poland to be their sovereign. Is that true?

Teutonic takeover of Danzig (Gdańsk) - Wikipedia

Yes, but your maps include East Pomerania and Sillezia, which Germany lost too. At least by the CDU map.
Old election campaign posters. It was the CDU that agreed to the current borders after the reunification.

Old election campaign posters. It was the CDU that agreed to the current borders after the reunification.

Your election posters are excellent I think, reminds people about the usual entente crookery ongoing to this day. What on earth would make any German party, including the CDU, to agree to a totally fictive border, like the one at south east Germany?

Your election posters are excellent I think, reminds people about the usual entente crookery ongoing to this day. What on earth would make any German party, including the CDU, to agree to a totally fictive border, like the one at south east Germany?

Map from 1000 AD, showing Slavic tribes in the region of current East Germany, and even some parts of North Germany.

map-europe-1000.jpg

Map from 1000 AD, showing Slavic tribes in the region of current East Germany, and even some parts of North Germany.

map-europe-1000.jpg
Very interesting map! Were the Pomeranians Slavs or german? Looks like Danzig and Sillezia were originally Poland. But Bohemia and Strassburg were originally German.

map-europe-1000.jpg
Very interesting map! We're the Pomeranians Slavs or german? Looks like Danzig and Sillezia were originally Polans. But Bohemia and Strassburg were originally German.

Pomeranians, Polans, and also Silesians were Lechites, or Polish tribes.

Lechites - Wikipedia

map-europe-1000.jpg
Very interesting map! We're the Pomeranians Slavs or german? Looks like Danzig and Sillezia were originally Polans. But Bohemia and Strassburg were originally German.

Lechites - Wikipedia

Were these lands German though before that time, during the Western Roman Empire?

map-europe-1000.jpg

Lechites - Wikipedia

Were these lands German though before that time, during the Western Roman Empire?

The historical accounts might suggest that.

However, the genetic evidence points to indigenous Slavs to Central-Europe.

R1a haplogroup peaks in Europe in Slavic Sorbs of Lusatia (East Germany) at 63%, and Poland at 57%.

Meanwhile West Germans have R1a at 9%, while East Germans have R1a at 24%.

It would appear that Slavs, and Germans remained relatively unmixed until the Medieval era.
That much of the mixing was of Germans encroaching in on Slavs, and absorbing them.

If Germans came to Poland during Roman times, they sure didn't leave much DNA evidence of their existence.

Yes, there's some Germanic DNA in Poland, it's mostly in Silesia, and Pomerania, which would fit with "Germanic" invaders since the Medieval.
Rather than Germans being across all of Poland, since Roman times.

The allies´ agreement to the reunification. Germany had not only to renounce the actual eastern Germany but even to give up on its own currency as a condition. Also, the German military is limited again.

There's quite a genetic divide between Poland, and Germany, which is clearly bridged by "East Germans"

R1a haplogroup.

1132px-Distribution_Haplogroup_R1a_Y-DNA.svg.png

South Baltic autosomal DNA.

ged_k12_southbaltic.jpg
I would not be able to tell apart a German or Slavonic woman, they both tend to be blonde and about the same height, maybe the slavonics a lot slimmer. It seems that these haplo groups were mixed together all over Europe, even before kingdoms were formed. This may be logical if we consider that tribal segregation needs to dissolve for kingdoms to begin. Therefore I am not sure whether the reduced markers amongst west Germans is a good pointer to show ethnic differences.

Also looks like the Vikings have the same R1a haplo group as the Slavs, but the Bulgarians don't even though they claim to be Slavs.

What if, in the same time, the Poles were moving westward and the German were moving eastward, and they mixed together in the middle, as a result, like over no man's land?

Last edited:

The allies´ agreement to the reunification. Germany had not only to renounce the actual eastern Germany but even to give up on its own currency as a condition. Also, the German military is limited again.

So looks like I am not alone to say, that the allies, including the people who started both world wars, are still the same as 100 years ago, and are still eager to keep Europe in a state of conflict.

(Germany did not start ww2 by attacking its radio station, and Austria-Hungary did not start ww1 by doing to Serbia what the USA did to Afghanistan.).

Forum List

Back