Schumar Vows TO PACK SCOTUS... Bidens non-answer Agree's...

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2014
Top Of The Great Divide
In a not so veiled threat today Chuck Schumar has vowed to pack the supreme court, remove the legislative filibusterer and remove the 60 vote rule making the Senate a rubber stamp of the House of Representatives.. Schumar stated the "Nothing is off the table" which opens the door to scorched earth destruction of the US government and the rights of We The People..

Joe Biden's non-answer is an answer, Biden will support this scorched earth policy to put forth the Green New Deal, Packing SCOTUS, Removing Gun Rights, Denying 180,000 people their current health insurance and mandating you buy government insurance.

The vitriol is growing and as democrats are less and less convinced they will win in November... Now the anger is at fever pitch and now they openly state that they will destroy America and our institutions if they regain control...

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have NOTHING to say!

In a not so veiled threat today Chuck Schumar has vowed to pack the supreme court, remove the legislative filibusterer and remove the 60 vote rule making the Senate a rubber stamp of the House of Representatives.. Schumar stated the "Nothing is off the table" which opens the door to scorched earth destruction of the US government and the rights of We The People..

Joe Biden's non-answer is an answer, Biden will support this scorched earth policy to put forth the Green New Deal, Packing SCOTUS, Removing Gun Rights, Denying 180,000 people their current health insurance and mandating you buy government insurance.

The vitriol is growing and as democrats are less and less convinced they will win in November... Now the anger is at fever pitch and now they openly state that they will destroy America and our institutions if they regain control...
He is the Jewish Goebbels of our time
A god damn slimy , fat , greasy piece of salami with 2 eyes , 2 ears and a nose

You need to read what Robert Woodson thinks about systemic racism then get back to us....

Ummm...this is very unpopular with some democrat senators and could split the Dem party once and for all....Schumer knows this...he is all bluff and fluff...plus the dems have to win the senate first and I don't give them any chance of that....in fact I can see the house falling to the GOP as well....its all about TURNOUT and enthusiasm....

Ummm...this is very unpopular with some democrat senators and could split the Dem party once and for all....Schumer knows this...he is all bluff and fluff...plus the dems have to win the senate first and I don't give them any chance of that....in fact I can see the house falling to the GOP as well....its all about TURNOUT and enthusiasm....
I would agree.. Democrats seem to be lashing out violently. This behavior is one of losing the battle.. kind of like a cornered skunk... Spraying everywhere including itself...

Ruth Bader Ginsburg: On Packing the Court - June 24, 2019

Even RBG thought it was a bad idea.

It won't go anywhere.

I'm for nominated Supreme Court justice Amy Barrett and totally against any packing of the Supreme Court. So I was pleased with Biden's non-response. I certainly wouldn't expect either of these candidates during a debate to forfeit anything in their political arsenal needlessly. Chris Wallace certainly had nothing to offer up in return for either Biden or Trump making any political commitments.

You need to read what Robert Woodson thinks about systemic racism then get back to us....

Saw Woodson on Tucker tonight. A very sensible man.

Even RBG thought it was a bad idea.

It won't go anywhere.

Problem is Democrats don't care what RBG has to say...unless it benefits them.

I will laugh my ass off if he loses the Senate.......the pubs are gaining Bama back....so where is he picking up all these seats. John James in Michigan has a shot at winning....that would be another flip to the R.....

They keep saying Marth McSally is the most vulnerable republican but she's down around 5.0, so she could still win.....this is hilarious

I would agree.. Democrats seem to be lashing out violently. This behavior is one of losing the battle.. kind of like a cornered skunk... Spraying everywhere including itself...

Playing the suckers when they do win, kissing Republicans' ass and trying to be conciliatory has proved useless! Get kicked in the teeth enough times, maybe The Dems have learned their lesson; "it's on" after stealing 2 SC seats! Ya fk'd over Obamacare even though red states are loving it! I'm so over Republicans; the evil is incalculable so live in your delusion of the Dems are so rotten while all Republicans are saints! Trump blows all of you out of the water with lies that stretch to the sun burning all your hopes of holding onto power! It'll be burning up like the fever that should start in Trump's head in a day or so! Let's see how he feels and says about masks and social distancing now! :itsok:

Forum List

Back