Schools country wide ordered to stop immigration agents from entering schools without warrant

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Schools Country-Wide Ordered to Stop Immigration Agents from Entering Schools Without Warrant
Schools around the country have decided to take a stand against President Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration.

---------------------------------------------------

These skanks should lose Federal funding and also be placed under arrest.
The education police think they are like the Dems in James O'keefes videos and just think they can do whatever they want when they want including breaking a Federal Policy..........
Hopefully Trump gives them a great screw over.

Ummm... It is talking about public schools, is it not? Public... I find it unlikely that the police require a warrant.

Ummm... It is talking about public schools, is it not? Public... I find it unlikely that the police require a warrant.
They don't. Public schools are not private property. Immigration agents only go after criminals with an existing deportation order anyway. These schools are just trying to scare the shit out of these children. Kids today go around in a state of absolute terror anyway.

False OP. The school district mentioned is Chicago.

Some talk, apparently, has been voiced at ICE in Austin, Tx to go after the school children to get the parents.

The county and city LEO will prevent that, of course.

Glad to see there are still good people in leadership in this country. Also, it's funny to me that you posted an End Times Headlines article, that links to a Breitbart story, that links to Daily Mail. A trifecta of conservative bile.
Add me to that list and you can call it a superfecta.

Schools Country-Wide Ordered to Stop Immigration Agents from Entering Schools Without Warrant
Schools around the country have decided to take a stand against President Trump’s crackdown on illegal immigration.

---------------------------------------------------

These skanks should lose Federal funding and also be placed under arrest.
The education police think they are like the Dems in James O'keefes videos and just think they can do whatever they want when they want including breaking a Federal Policy..........
Hopefully Trump gives them a great screw over.

Why shouldn't they stop them? Unless they are there to arrest an adult, there is nothing for them to do. The Supreme Court ruled long ago that being an illegal did not deprive a student of a public education.

• Banned

Public schools get Federal Funding every public school there is get it and if they don't abide my " FEDERAL STANDARDS" they lose funding. This is how they indoctrinate young so that we have leftist morons for tomorrows cult. It just doesn't always take affect to every single person.

Research dumbing down America by charlotte Isberbyt.

Public schools get Federal Funding every public school there is get it and if they don't abide my " FEDERAL STANDARDS" they lose funding. This is how they indoctrinate young so that we have leftist morons for tomorrows cult. It just doesn't always take affect to every single person.

Research dumbing down America by charlotte Isberbyt.

Plyler V. Doe.

good grief! It is only the felons that are being kicked out.
high schools might be a place to find gang members but police/ICE only have to wait for them to leave the school.

Forum List

Back