Schools Aren’t Super-Spreaders

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
From the not exactly conservative Atlantic. Europe and Asia figured this out months ago. As usual, the USA leads the world in fear and ignorance

" Fears from the summer appear to have been overblown. "

Schools pass around all sorts of shit every year. Yes schools are super spreaders of any type viral or bacterial disease.

.001 below 50...........even lower for the little ones......

But the GAME OF THRONES MUST CONTINUE.........Fear it..........day and night from the lunatic left......

What a bunch of wankers.

Schools pass around all sorts of shit every year. Yes schools are super spreaders of any type viral or bacterial disease.

Where are the outbreaks among schools since they reopened?
Going on history; schools spread around whatever the kids get. Parents send their kids to school whether sick or not.

Not with covid-19.
It is not spreading with schools.
Most of the world is not closing schools because they realize you don't have to.
Kids don't get it and therefore don't spread it.
What they could spread by contact, does not survive long enough to do harm.

Except NOT covid-19.
Seems the younger you are, the more inherent immunity you have to covid-19.
Most countries, like Japan, Sweden, etc., never closed their schools, and had not problem.
I didn't say schools should be closed; and if you think children do not get it I've got some very valuable swamp land for sale.

Except NOT covid-19.
Most countries, like Japan, Sweden, etc., never closed their schools, and had not problem.
I didn't say schools should be closed; and if you think children do not get it I've got some very valuable swamp land for sale.
So then why are you in this thread arguing with people who want to open the schools?

Except NOT covid-19.
So then why are you in this thread arguing with people who want to open the schools?
Who says I am arguing not to open schools? The covid is going to spread through some of the schools at some point.

The best thing that can be done is update some of the schools ventilation systems and teach children why cleanliness counts. Tell parents that the children can catch covid just like any other cold and make sure that parents and young adults stay home when they are sick as to not spread it farther than need be.

Except NOT covid-19.
Who says I am arguing not to open schools? The covid is going to spread through some of the schools at some point.

The best thing that can be done is update some of the schools ventilation systems and teach children why cleanliness counts. Tell parents that the children can catch covid just like any other cold and make sure that parents and young adults stay home when they are sick as to not spread it farther than need be.

The Left sure does want to pretend that the Wuhan is like the Bubonic Plague.

Now....about this Democrat lock-down to destroy Trump's economic miracle, Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

Certainly doesn't appear that any shutdown was necessary.
But Democrats don't care the damage they do in their thirst for power.

Last edited:

Except NOT covid-19.

I agree, so what's the holdup?

Except NOT covid-19.

Democrats......and 'hold-up' is the appropriate term.

Except NOT covid-19.

Democrats......and 'hold-up' is the appropriate term.
Yep, in so many ways. Like Pelosi I'm waiting for my check you bitch.

Forum List

Back