School warns USA chant could send unintended message

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
School Warns ‘USA’ Chant Could Send ‘Unintended Message’

Controversy erupts at Vista Del Lago High School in Folsom over students chanting “USA.”

It’s a popular way to for students to show pride during sporting events and rallies, but school and district officials are now warning students that the chants could appear inappropriate and intolerant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The left is truly sick in the head beyond repair.

Anyone triggered by it is free to leave the USA.
Uh, almost everyone in the country is free to leave the USA. Good grief. These inbreds... so dumb.
Deflection noted.

So you'd agree with the school, then?
About a bunch of high schoolers acting up? I don't know, since I don't live there. But hey, were you aware that a lot of people are free to leave the country whenever they want? I mean, holy shit! That blew my mind!

Good grief. These inbreds... so dumb.
C_exCCaXsAE19H0.jpg

Uh, almost everyone in the country is free to leave the USA. Good grief. These inbreds... so dumb.
Deflection noted.

So you'd agree with the school, then?
About a bunch of high schoolers acting up? I don't know, since I don't live there. But hey, were you aware that a lot of people are free to leave the country whenever they want? I mean, holy shit! That blew my mind!
You don't know.

Okay, that's enough.

Uh, almost everyone in the country is free to leave the USA.

Another one goes over your head....it's habit with you. Must be that well known lower IQ among your kind , eh?
^ dumb inbred broad states the obvious, and is dumbfounded at not being praised as clever

Watch your mouth, boy. You missed the point and now you're back to deflecting as usual.

Let me help your stupid ass out, don't live in this nation and then get all "triggered and offended" when some chants USA!!! Don't like it? Fucking leave and you idiots need to cease with this garbage, people are sick of it and you

C_exCCaXsAE19H0.jpg

Aw you want to me to coddle you to get your vote? You'll be back, once you've learned this lesson the hard way.
I voted for Hillary. I voted specifically against Trump.

Now, partially because of the behaviors of you folks on the Regressive Left, I'm reduced to watching this guy in office, hoping that Ginsburg and Kennedy can stay upright a while longer.

Thanks loads.

Uh, almost everyone in the country is free to leave the USA.

Another one goes over your head....it's habit with you. Must be that well known lower IQ among your kind , eh?
^ dumb inbred broad states the obvious, and is dumbfounded at not being praised as clever

Watch your mouth, boy. You missed the point and now you're back to deflecting as usual.

Let me help your stupid ass out, don't live in this nation and then get all "triggered and offended" when some chants USA!!! Don't like it? Fucking leave and you idiots need to cease with this garbage, people are sick of it and you
No thanks, little inbred. You bastards have threatened to sink the country countless times over the centuries, but we always manage to move forward. It won't be any different this time. :itsok:

Uh, almost everyone in the country is free to leave the USA........

That was her point, dumbass.
Uh oh inbred squad to the rescue :laugh:

I'll have you know, I was to the manor born, silver spoon and all, with an extremely lofty pedigree. That you missed her point was obvious. That my inbred cat could have understood it, priceless. :eusa_dance:

Last edited:

I'll have you know, I was to the manor born, silver spoon and all, with an extremely lofty pedigree. That you missed her point was obvious. That my inbred cat could have understood it, priceless. :eusa_dance:
^:cuckoo:

We had a school like that. Told the kids they were no longer allowed to recite the Lord's Prayer at commencement. The program began, the valedictorian took the podium, raised his arms, the class stood, bowed their head and recited the Lord's Prayer. The auditorium exploded in applause when they were done.
God bless the children that are smarter than the adults..

^:cuckoo:

^:lame2: :itsok:.

C_exCCaXsAE19H0.jpg

Aw you want to me to coddle you to get your vote? You'll be back, once you've learned this lesson the hard way.
I voted for Hillary. I voted specifically against Trump.

Now, partially because of the behaviors of you folks on the Regressive Left, I'm reduced to watching this guy in office, hoping that Ginsburg and Kennedy can stay upright a while longer.

Thanks loads.

Forum List

Back