MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-11_21-53-8.png

Tucson Muslim family claims school is serving their child pork

upload_2017-5-11_21-54-9.png

upload_2017-5-11_21-49-11.png

School Has Brutal Reply After Muslim Issues Threat Over Daughter's Lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

So what was the threat dumb ass, or is that just more stuff you made up like usual?

Growing up Muslim I've dealt with some of the slick stuff people try to do to you when it comes to food.

I'm not accusing the school of intentionally feeding her daughter pork, but I have been in situations where I have accidentally eaten pork because people have failed to inform me there was pork in it ( even when I asked prior to eating ) and they knew damn well there was pork in it.

Yes you should inform your child of what to eat, she's a 2nd grader so she may not be sure of what is in every food.

When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I had a lunch lady who was generous enough to let me if something had pork in it. But not every lunch lady is so generous.

However, I do think the mother should just send a packed lunch to school to be on the safe side. The mother should be glad her daughter attends a school where packed lunches are allowed because many schools nowadays do not allow lunch from home.

The bottom meme says it all for those who know this is America. Don't try and change our Country or our ways into your ways. If your ways are so great wth did you leave your country for.

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

Do you find it ridiculous when Jewish people ask for kosher options?

So eating pork is the American way? If you ask me, all meats whether its pork or beef should be banned from schools. Its cancer causing and heart disease causing, but that's another topic for another day.

This mother wasn't asking for all students to be barred from eating pork. She was simply asking her own child not be fed it. The child is 7 years old. She still needs guidance on what to eat.

I agree the mother should just pack a lunch, but this notion that asking your not be fed pork is ridiculous.

What you say is reasonable, but this has nothing to do with reason. Some people just hate Muslims, and will do any petty thing they can to cause a problem where there doesn't need to be one. The woman had a concern with school lunches, and she talked to them about it as any mother should. The author of the link is trying to make it into some massive confrontation.

• Banned

Bacon is pork, so let's give up bacon to appease I think not.
Pork Chops are an American meal , give it up because it offends I think not.
This isn't the only case of PORK offending a Muslim, and whoever, or whatever bends over and takes it up the ass to appease who the Muslim.

People are getting sick of this bs, of course you won't see it in MSM saying that.

and keep something in Mind I didn't write the article (s )

Jewish people haven't gone around telling other American to get rid of their food of choice
Jewish people haven't said get rid of your food to appease our food of choice.

These schools are kicking American's to the back seat while bending over to kiss the Muslim asses shoving America.
That's all this saying, Stop forcing these schools to Give up their pork, stop telling them they can't pray while in the same breath have a prayer room for Muslims.............it's not just happening in schools.

View attachment 126220

Tucson Muslim family claims school is serving their child pork

School Has Brutal Reply After Muslim Issues Threat Over Daughter's Lunch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's getting more ridiculous every day. Whining gimps and their enablers are never going to be happy, no matter what, and every legal code, regulation, service, or whatever should have a separate special rules tailored for each and every individual, and everyone else should have to have them all memorized, so as not to offend some idiot or it's parents or just because. Send your kid to private school if you don't like how the public ones are run, and if you still feel all neglected n stuff yes, hail your asses out of here and don't let the door hit you on the way out; go move in with Clock Boy and share his pain.

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims......
  • 185 branches across UK and Ireland now sell halal-only meat
  • Halal refers to objects or actions permissible under Islamic law
  • Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules
  • Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered
  • Halal-only menu is in response to 'strong demand' from Muslim customers
By

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Daily Mail Online

The US will be doing it too if not already.

Bacon is pork, so let's give up bacon to appease I think not.
Pork Chops are an American meal , give it up because it offends I think not.
This isn't the only case of PORK offending a Muslim, and whoever, or whatever bends over and takes it up the ass to appease who the Muslim.

People are getting sick of this bs, of course you won't see it in MSM saying that.

and keep something in Mind I didn't write the article (s )

Jewish people haven't gone around telling other American to get rid of their food of choice
Jewish people haven't said get rid of your food to appease our food of choice.

These schools are kicking American's to the back seat while bending over to kiss the Muslim asses shoving America.
That's all this saying, Stop forcing these schools to Give up their pork, stop telling them they can't pray while in the same breath have a prayer room for Muslims.............it's not just happening in schools.

Bacon isn't always pork. There's beef and turkey bacon. I didn't realize pork chops was an American meal Pork chops are eaten around the globe. Nothing fancy or traditional about pork chops. And if pork chops is a traditional American meal, then perhaps that's why we have an obesity problem.

The mother didn't force the school to give up pork. She asked her child not be fed it. Granted, she should just pack her daughter a lunch, but its not unreasonable to ask your child not be fed something.

When I went to high school we had a separate kosher and vegetarian menu because parents requested it. So were these parents wrong too?

Subway removes ham and bacon from nearly 200 stores and offers halal meat only after 'strong demand' from Muslims......

• Pork is forbidden and while other meat can be eaten, it must be sourced, slaughtered and processed according to strict rules
    • Subway said all halal meat served in its branches has come from animals that were stunned before being slaughtered
By

Subway removes pork from stores after 'strong demand' from Muslims | Daily Mail Online

You couldn't pay me to eat "halal" meat.

By

Why are you bringing up shit that is happening in England? We're talking about a school in Tucson.

You can't compare England to America. England has a larger Muslim population than we do. There are whole areas where there are nothing but Muslims. It would make sense from a business stand point of view to serve what people want. So if you have a large number of Muslims, you're going to serve food they'll eat.

Its like opening a restaurant where there are large number of vegans. You're going to serve vegan meals. Steak isn't going to be on the menu.

By

You couldn't pay me to eat "halal" meat.

So I'm guessing you're not a Shawarma man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back