Schlonging Crooked Hillary By Explaining to Americans The Benghazi "Fast and Furious" Connection

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Next week The Donald is going to commence doing some serious schlonging of Crooked Hillary. I wonder if he is going to touch on the fact Crooked Hillary sent guns to Al Qaeda and ISIS while she seeks to take guns away from law abiding American citizens.

Next week The Donald is going to commence doing some serious schlonging of Crooked Hillary. I wonder if he is going to touch on the fact Crooked Hillary sent guns to Al Qaeda and ISIS while she seeks to take guns away from law abiding American citizens.

You're on the short list to win most number of idiotic thread topics of 2016.

You're on the short list to win most number of idiotic thread topics of 2016.

You have been schlonged numerous times in the lower eastside of Manhattan have you not? Be honest. :p

But this is not about your love life. This about making America great again. I don't care what bizarre freak you are. I support bizarre freaks. But let's all join the revolution against the "establishment."

Translation: Despite everything his advisors tell him Trump is going to shoot off his mouth and look like a clueless dork..., AGAIN!!!

I hear he's had people looking into Hilary's birth certificate!

I hear he's had people looking into Hilary's birth certificate!
Lol, the best you got against Trump is he ripped a couple people off with his university. All the while thousands of young people are ripped daily by the liberal education system.

Forum List

Back