Schiff to lead prosecution of Trump in Senate impeachment

The only way Schiff leaves the Senate should be in HANDCUFFS!
Name the crime he committed.
1. PERJURY, SEDITION
He lied to Congress about having direct evidence of crimes committed by the President

2. ILLEGAL HANDLING OF CLASSIFIED INFO /
He admitted to leaking classified info to hurt the President

3. PERJURY / OBSTRUCTION
- He lied to Congress about knowing the identity of the Whistle Blower
- He threatened to punish anyone who revealed the identity of the Whistle Blower
- He obstructed justice by preventing the House from learning the identity of the Whistle Blower, threatening people, lying,

4. Attempted to present a false, self-authored fictional account of the phone call as evidence of a crime committed by the President - he did not claim it was a 'parody' until it was proven be a lie / manufactured false evidence

5. CONSPIRACY
- The IC IG - who changed the Whistle Blower rules to allow the complaint - already DISMISSED by the DOJ - to go to Schiff to manufacture the false Impeachment case - NOW WORKS FOR SCHIFG

That's a good START...

1. Speech and Debate clause gives him immunity. Read the constitution.

2. Show me please.

3. See 1

4. See 1

5. Conspiracy to do what exactly? Conspiracy by itself isn’t a crime. Neither is hiring someone.
You have already been shown numerous times, numerous links provided in the past. FAIL.

You can lead a dumbass snowflake to water, but you can't make them drink.

:p

Aw shucks. How many times now do I get to point out your lack of knowledge. Did you have a minute to look up speech and debate clause? That’s 3/5 so far.

What classified information did he leak. Show me. Or are you just making that up too?

You're asking for evidence and yet the Dems have shown us no evidence of anything pertaining to trump. Your glass house is about to break down and shatter.

Schiff lied to Congress repeatedly, including his fictional re-enactment of the Trump phone call.

It’s just fucking unreal. This is going to be such a circus.

Forum List

Back