Schiff Stacks The Deck

Schiff Hires MSNBC Analyst Who Has Already Decided Trump Is A Criminal

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has vamped up his investigation of President Trump with the hire of a former federal prosecutor and MSNBC analyst who has already determined that Trump committed numerous felonies.

Daniel Goldman, who served as assistant U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, will oversee the Intelligence Committee’s investigation of Trump, according to NBC News.

Goldman joined NBC and MSNBC as a legal analyst after leaving government in 2017.

As a pundit, Goldman has made his thoughts about Trump clear, repeatedly asserting, without evidence, that Trump and his campaign associates colluded with the Russian government to influence the 2016 election.

It’s a forgone conclusion. Why bother?
Who cares what an investigators personal opinion is, it’s the evidence gathered that makes the case.
3 Investigations, thousands of subpoenas nearly a thousand people interviewed, and all three investigations concluded that the evidence show NO Collusion.

Schiff is an asshole and a traitor to his country.

that well could be, either way it is the norm for what passes for politics in our country and it will not change as long as the duopoly exist.

Right after the Republican Party was formed (before Lincoln was elected), the Republican Party was stacking the deck.

But, it started with the Federalists stacking the deck against Jefferson and the Democratic-Republicans.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff has vamped up his investigation of President Trump with the hire of a former federal prosecutor and MSNBC analyst who has already determined that Trump committed numerous felonies.

Daniel Goldman, who served as assistant U.S. attorney in the Southern District of New York, will oversee the Intelligence Committee’s investigation of Trump, according to NBC News.

Goldman joined NBC and MSNBC as a legal analyst after leaving government in 2017.

As a pundit, Goldman has made his thoughts about Trump clear, repeatedly asserting, without evidence, that Trump and his campaign associates colluded with the Russian government to influence the 2016 election.

Who cares what an investigators personal opinion is, it’s the evidence gathered that makes the case.
The evidence collected by Mueller is 10X more credible than what this idiot will get... I wonder why you all screamed about us accepting Mueller's investigation but know when it didn't produce what you wanted its no longer acceptable?

You idiots are nothing but political whores...

Go home and cry you whiny little bitch...
I have no clue what you are talking about. How about you stick to my words when you’re talking to me and not clump me in with whichever extremists you’ve been listening to.

Muellers investigation is not over but has already resulted in more dirt and indictments than I ever thought it would.

Um, yes it's over son.

3 Investigations, thousands of subpoenas nearly a thousand people interviewed, and all three investigations concluded that the evidence show NO Collusion.

All initiated, overseen and backed by Trumps people in the DOJ and FBI

The evidence collected by Mueller is 10X more credible than what this idiot will get... I wonder why you all screamed about us accepting Mueller's investigation but know when it didn't produce what you wanted its no longer acceptable?

I have no clue what you are talking about. How about you stick to my words when you’re talking to me and not clump me in with whichever extremists you’ve been listening to.

Muellers investigation is not over but has already resulted in more dirt and indictments than I ever thought it would.

Um, yes it's over son.
I wrote that before it was over genius

WTF are you talking about?

The entire investigation-hoax was all being ran by Obama Bin aoying’s hand picked henchmen, and Mueller’s hand picked Clinton ass kissers. People like Strozk, Page, Baker were on Mueller’s team.

Then you have assholes like Weissman, and Preet Bahara, and others all monolithic Clinton and Obama supporters and donors.

You couldn’t have asked for a more stacked deck. Seriously you have no credibility left.

Last edited:

Rosenstien was appointed by Trump and he hired Mueller. Wray and the acting AGs all stood behind the validity of the investigation. Trump is too now that it’s over and in his favor. His witch hunt and hoax propaganda was just a discredit campaign in case anything negative came out of it. Just like he did during the election when everybody thought he was going to lose and he started calling it rigged. It’s a transparent tactic that people like you eat hook line and sinker. Don’t be a sucker

The entire fake investigation was started with purchased Russian Propaganda, that both the FBI and DOJ was involved in propagating and disseminating behind the scenes during the campaign. The FBI, Obama, Clinton and The DNC all contributed money to it. Clapper and Brennan who should publicly be hung also were part of this scam.

Don’t be a Russian Stooge, Dipshit. Rosenstein signed one of the fraudulent FISA
Warrant Aplications to commit Illegal Espionage on The Trump Campaign. Rosenstein, Comey, Yates and McCabe all filed False Affidavits in FISA!

Mueller along with Comey were
Involved in the Rosatom Bribery Scandal Coverup and along with Holder were involved in Fast and Furious Crimes.

Rosenstein is a swamp rat probably recommended to Trump by one of the GOP
Swamp Rats that The Establishment GOP planted in his administration. These people have most of them been purged. It took about 2-3 years to find out who he could trust since he is not a corrupt politician or swamp rat.

Rosenstein wanted to wear a wire, and tried to suggest taking the president down with the 25th amendment.

Again, you are not to be trusted. You are a professional liar.

Rosenstien was appointed by Trump and he hired Mueller. Wray and the acting AGs all stood behind the validity of the investigation. Trump is too now that it’s over and in his favor. His witch hunt and hoax propaganda was just a discredit campaign in case anything negative came out of it. Just like he did during the election when everybody thought he was going to lose and he started calling it rigged. It’s a transparent tactic that people like you eat hook line and sinker. Don’t be a sucker

Last edited:
Dipshit, he signed one of the fraudulent FISA
Warrant Aplications to commit Illegal Espionage on The Trunp Campaign.

If that was true then he would be in jail. Yet he is not. Your claim is bullshit

You are bullshit. You think I haven’t been watching your two year campaign of disinformation?

The hardest thing to do is frame an innocent man. It can be done, but it’s extremely difficult, especially if you have someone with the power and moxy to fight back.

It is equally difficult to prosecute a corrupt career political criminal if you have an entire government and a president like Obama geared to cover their crimes such as was the case for Clinton.

With Clinton, no one had to invent a non existent crime. Her stench reached to heaven. They had to invent ways to cover it up.

They had to work overtime to excuse her “known” crimes away and she had a mountain of evidence and thousands of crimes she committed, and they were still able to cover for her.

They handed out immunity like like a Walmart greeter hands out smiley stickers to her and her collaborators. Then they left no recordings, no notes, and everything else they sealed up and classified at the highest level. Everything else was allowed to be bleach bitted or destroyed with a hammer.

With Trump they had to invent the crime and attempt to manufacture evidence. And they spilled everything and anything they could even classified information during their propaganda campaign Exactly the opposite of what was done with Clinton. Trump was massively transparent handing over millions of documents as did members of his family.

Huge Huge Difference.

I think people who were involved with Clinton and The Russian Hoax and attempted COUP should be publicly hung on prime time national TV for what they tried to do to President Trump.

If that was true then he would be in jail. Yet he is not. Your claim is bullshit

Last edited:

Shocker, I'd agree with you that the investigation is far from over. Next on the list is Obama and Hillary.

You are bullshit. You think I haven’t been watching your two year campaign of disinformation?

The hardest thing to do is frame an innocent man. It can be done, but it’s extremely difficult, especially if you have someone with the power and moxy to fight back.

It is equally difficult to prosecute a corrupit criminal if you have an entire government and a president geared to cover their crimes such as was the case for Clinton.

With Clinton, no one had to invent a non existent crime. Her stench reached to heaven. They had to invent ways to cover it up. They had to work overtime to excuse them away and she had a mountain of evidence and thousands of crimes she committed, and they were able to cover for her. They handed out immunity like like a Walmart greeter hands out smiley stickers. Then they left no recordings, no notes, and everything else they sealed up and classified at the highest level.

With Trump they had to invent the crime and attempt to manufacture evidence. And they spilled everything and anything they could even classified information during their propaganda campaign Exactly the opposite of what was done with Clinton.

Huge Huge Difference.

I think people should be publicly hung on prime time national TV for what they tried to do to President Trump.

It’s bullshit talking point after bullshit talking point with you. I don’t have the time or energy to debunk all that shit you just threw out there. You are living in a twisted and delusional world and are going to be stuck in an ongoing state of frustration because in your fake reality with all this fake lawlessness you believe in is always going to be ignored.

Shocker, I'd agree with you that the investigation is far from over. Next on the list is Obama and Hillary.
You know I wrote that a long time ago right?

No Collusion!
No Collusion!
No Collusion!

Proving your two year propaganda Campaign was bullshit and nothing but treasonous talking points you shit from your ass every day on this forum.

My arguments are common sense and
Represent two years of my research proving you are a liar and propagandist!

Spend that 30 pieces of silver well. Perhaps you should invest in a potters field and then go find a sturdy tree.

It is equally difficult to prosecute a corrupit criminal if you have an entire government and a president geared to cover their crimes such as was the case for Clinton.

With Clinton, no one had to invent a non existent crime. Her stench reached to heaven. They had to invent ways to cover it up. They had to work overtime to excuse them away and she had a mountain of evidence and thousands of crimes she committed, and they were able to cover for her. They handed out immunity like like a Walmart greeter hands out smiley stickers. Then they left no recordings, no notes, and everything else they sealed up and classified at the highest level.

With Trump they had to invent the crime and attempt to manufacture evidence. And they spilled everything and anything they could even classified information during their propaganda campaign Exactly the opposite of what was done with Clinton.

Huge Huge Difference.

I think people should be publicly hung on prime time national TV for what they tried to do to President Trump.

It’s bullshit talking point after bullshit talking point with you. I don’t have the time or energy to debunk all that shit you just threw out there. You are living in a twisted and delusional world and are going to be stuck in an ongoing state of frustration because in your fake reality with all this fake lawlessness you believe in is always going to be ignored.

Last edited:

Yet it still applies...go figure.

No Collusion!
No Collusion!
No Collusion!

Proving your two year propaganda Campaign was bullshit and nothing but treasonous talking points you shit from your ass every day on this forum.

My arguments are common sense and
Represent two years of my research proving you are a liar and propagandist!

Spend that 30 pieces of silver well. Perhaps you should invest in a potters field and then go find a sturdy tree.

Huge Huge Difference.

You don’t know anything about my two year anything because you do not pay attention to me as an individual you clump me into some fictitious enemy on the left. That’s why I can’t take what you say seriously

The investigation is over, thank god. The politicalization is not going to end for a while unfortunately because we have a bunch of drama hungry children running things.

The investigation is over, thank god. The politicalization is not going to end for a while unfortunately because we have a bunch of drama hungry children running things.

While part of the investigation is over, it would be nice to find out who/what propagated the lies and hold them accountable.

While part of the investigation is over, it would be nice to find out who/what propagated the lies and hold them accountable.
Which lies are you talking about? Several have already plead guilty for lying.

Forum List

Back