Zone1 Scary taboo…Fact or fiction- A less white America is a cleaner, safer, less dependent, more prosperous, more unified America?

The problem with investing Social Security money on Wall Street stocks is that stocks can crash in value. This is why Republican efforts to do that have failed.
Not if they are invested in broad index funds - such as one like SPY that holds all stocks in the S & P 500.

yeah I know. Even with crashes…..over ten years as Lisa posted above……it would be up. But no gurantee exists. Congress has no issue crashing the market if they need a crisis or they want to punish middle class savers. It’s all such a mess.
That would be another plus to having SS funds in a broad market fund. Congress would know that actions they take that crash the market, would impact SS - and there would be hell to pay.

oh sweet Lord. Goodbye chowderhead. Anger beginning to boil. I tried.//
What did I say about Trump's election fraud claims that is not true? He paid lawyers to dispute their claims. When they had to present evidence to judges they did not have any.

Actually, these indictments will FINALLY allow Trump to present his evidence in Court. It should be shown on C-SPAN.
I agree that the Trump trials should be shown on C-SPAN. They will show how flimsy Trump's evidence is. Unfortunately, most Trump supporters are too stupid to evaluate evidence. They believe everything that con man tells them to believe.

Actually, these indictments will FINALLY allow Trump to present his evidence in Court. It should be shown on C-SPAN.

all the phony BS charges is more clear PROOF of Election Fraud as they know they have to get rid of Trump (even illegally) because they know the True support he had in 2020. They know how many load phony ballots needed to overcome.

leftwinger

I just did a calculation. I was self-employed for 20 years and the total amount of SS I paid was around $200,000 (since I had to pay both halves).

If I had been given the option to take that money out an invest it in a broad index fund for the next 15 years, at which time I would have been 65, and I averaged 9% a year (which is a conservative estimate), I would have had $800,000.

Then I could have turned it around to buy an immediate annuity paying almost $5,000 a month. And that’s with only 20 years of SS!

I agree that the Trump trials should be shown on C-SPAN. They will show how flimsy Trump's evidence is. Unfortunately, most Trump supporters are too stupid to evaluate evidence. They believe everything that con man tells them to believe.
That is SO arrogant. I am far from stupid, and I don’t believe what I do because that’s what Trump says. I have ears and eyes - and an IQ a lot higher than the Jewish average you quote - and I make my own judgments.

Please don’t become another arrogant Democrat who thinks Trump supporters are stupid. Among my friends are a microbiologist, an MBA, a dentist, a nuclear scientist, and a Ph.D. They ALL are well above average in intelligence - and they all want to get rid of Biden and get Trump back in.

Every single measure of prosper was heading steadily upwards in the good driection under MAGA policy. Not phony BS growth on inefficient GOVT spending. Even Steel factories were opening up, expanding?

Now?……chaos & uncertainty just like Obiden 1.0 (up to stagnant downwards 2015 2016 when the phony money supply began to run out). I know, i lived thru it.

Last edited:
That is SO arrogant. I am far from stupid, and I don’t believe what I do because that’s what Trump says. I have ears and eyes - and an IQ a lot higher than the Jewish average you quote - and I make my own judgments.

Please don’t become another arrogant Democrat who thinks Trump supporters are stupid. Among my friends are a microbiologist, an MBA, a dentist, a nuclear scientist, and a Ph.D. They ALL are well above average in intelligence - and they all want to get rid of Biden and get Trump back in.
As the level of educaton increases, support for the Democrats increases too.

I want the Trump trials to be televised because they will expose what a clown Trump is.

all the phony BS charges is more clear PROOF of Election Fraud as they know they have to get rid of Trump (even illegally) because they know the True support he had in 2020. They know how many load phony ballots needed to overcome.
Televising the trials will expose Trump's lies. He can lie to the poorly educated people he pretends to love. He cannot lie to prosecutors and judges. They will make Trump look like the ignorant, inarticulate scoundrel he is.

Last edited:
:D That is SO arrogant. I am far from stupid, and I don’t believe what I do because that’s what Trump says. I have ears and eyes - and an IQ a lot higher than the Jewish average you quote - and I make my own judgments.

It seems like I hit a raw nerve. :D

I look forward to the day when Trump is in prison, in debt, and in disgrace, and when his supporters have been reduced to helpless, impotent rage.

TrumpinPrison 2.jpg

There are two kinds of Trump supporters. There are affluent Republicans who like his tax cuts for the rich, and who no longer value balanced budgets, like Republicans did before the Reagan administration. These affluent Republicans pretend not to notice Trump's vulgar, low class personality.

Then there are the poorly educated whites Trump pretends to love, while secretly despising them. These like Trump's personality because it is similar to theirs. They would rather blame non whites at home and abroad, Jews, and liberals for their problems, than acknowledge that they better paying jobs they have the intelligence to learn are being replaced by computer technology and automation.

Forum List

Back