Scarlet Knight: Cruise/Leatherface/Trump

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This post is about 'Orwellian storytelling' relevant to modernism optimism.

Is that a contradiction? What does President Trump, a venture-capitalist himself, think?

I'd like to see an integration of philosophy and unbashful patriotism!

Do you think Trump deserves that, or will all pedestrianism storytelling (in the tradition of Aesop's Fables) under TrumpUSA sound...sarcastic?

This can be fun and non-insulting if we quietly move away from Gingrich-esque media-lynching, since it arguably only creates more censorship taboos.

I mean, don't we want people in the future to say things like, "TrumpUSA was a time of welcomed harmless 'online gibberish,' since the capitalism-trained President was adept at handling 'folk panic'!"?

Capitalism can be fun, ya know! Didn't Karl Marx (and Quentin Tarantino!) say that? Feel free to post cynical responses if you're unhappy with TrumpUSA (and I may not be contradicting you!).

What do you think about 'consumerism optimism? Does Facebook make you excited or sick? I'm trying to use 'pedestrian storytelling' to make things more...democratic. What is your approach to 'Trump-Optimism'?

Here's a comic book stylized 'politico-cultural cartoon' yarn inspired by Natural Born Killers controversy.

====

Tom Cruise realized he had real successes with his last two films about crusades and came across a story in the newspaper about a California 'vigilante' who called himself the Scarlet Knight and challenged the criminality of a new ominous serial killer who committed copycat murders modelled after the Texas Chainsaw Massacre horror-film franchise and even called himself 'Leatherface' (wearing a mask made out of human skin!). Leatherface had already killed the American movie actress Cameron Diaz and was now threatening First Lady Melania Trump. Scarlet Knight referred to 'Leatherface' as the great Red Dragon.

When Cruise realized Leatherface was on the loose, he assembled a 'crack-squad' of Navy Seal trained street-running 'vigilantes' to assist the Scarlet Knight in hunting down Leatherface. The Scarlet Knight used media (Internet mostly) and street-patrol work on weekend evenings looking for any kind of footprints left behind by Leatherface, the new scourge of California (and America). When Cruise and his team successfully aided the Scarlet Knight in apprehending 'Leatherface,' a new film was set to be made about the accomplishment titled Everyday Super-Crusaders. It would be censored for its graphic presentation of violence --- the first censored film in American history.

====

billboard1.jpg

billboard2.jpg

Gun Control

TrumpUSA also inspires a lot of 'micro-metaphysics' I think...

====

GOD: Modern pedestrian intrigue (e.g., 9/11) has made vigilantism a popular 'sentiment.'
SATAN: Hollywood (USA) has made countless comic book adapted films since 9/11.
GOD: That can't be a complete coincidence...
SATAN: No! It isn't. Post-Industrialization traffic and immigration issue have created 'domestic paranoia.'
GOD: So people are celebrating outlandish fictional costumed 'crime-fighters' such as Iron Man and Spider-Man!
SATAN: It's a harmless 'artistic dance.'
GOD: Maybe modernism has made people anxious about social coordination.
SATAN: There are a lot of 'culture-inquisition' modern TV programs such as The People's Court and The View.
GOD: The villains in comic book films are crazy (e.g., Scarecrow, Green Goblin, Jigsaw, etc.)!
SATAN: They symbolize a complete loss of sanity in the modern world.
GOD: Maybe 'graphic art' reflects a new age focus on 'pedestrian energy.'
SATAN: It counters the sloth and apathy trends inherent in 'consumerism convenience culture' (e.g., Burger King).
GOD: Many kids purchase toy water-pistols in the summer without thinking much about manmade water pollution.
SATAN: The water-gun is representative of real innocence...
GOD: I foresee humanity fantasizing about incredible stalking 'super-creatures' and invading aliens!
SATAN: In earlier times, fear-themes in society were imprinted on 'naturalism stories' such as The Tempest (Shakespeare).
GOD: Yes, science-fiction is really the new 'opera.'
SATAN: Maybe the marketing of exploratory video games in the new age represents true optimism...
GOD: Video games encourage youngsters to think about the interactive features of capitalism, I think!
SATAN: I can't wait for the upcoming exploration-calamity film Alien: Covenant.

====

water-gun.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back