Scarey Confession

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
I came home from work today and logged on to USMB to search for some relief from insanity.

There--I feel much better--thanks for listening. :cool:

Yeah, the right and the left fighting like cats and dogs! Hilarious!

Is there a full moon tonight?

I came home from work today and logged on to USMB to search for some relief from insanity.

Insanity? Where do you work?

BTW, USMB is hilarious! Some of the people here really crack me up.

Some people here know but I rather not dis the organization----it's individuals.
and ya----the place if funny as hell some times.
ty to all the witty comedians :udaman:

Some people here know but I rather not dis the organization----it's individuals.

Well, I didn't really want to know exactly where you worked. Just something in general like a truck stop, a 7/11 or a brothel.

I have to admit that I work with some great people. Not only are they exceptionally sharp, most of them are nice. I'm fortunate in that regard, but I must admit if it wasn't a great place to work I wouldn't be there.

Well, I didn't really want to know exactly where you worked. Just something in general like a truck stop, a 7/11 or a brothel.

I have to admit that I work with some great people. Not only are they exceptionally sharp, most of them are nice. I'm fortunate in that regard, but I must admit if it wasn't a great place to work I wouldn't be there.

It's a non-profit organization. They simply pretend that things are not the way that they really are.
Let's say you were holding a box of 12 pens. If the inventory said you had 12 dozen pens The organization would act on the inventory as opposed to the actual pens you were holding. I'm sure I'm not the lone ranger on this one. :lol:

It's a non-profit organization. They simply pretend that things are not the way that they really are.
Let's say you were holding a box of 12 pens. If the inventory said you had 12 dozen pens The organization would act on the inventory as opposed to the actual pens you were holding. I'm sure I'm not the lone ranger on this one. :lol:

now when you change that scenario and use people instead of pens it gets stranger. :cuckoo:

You are more than welcome, dildoduck!

Is that your picture? OMG I wouldn't let people know if it is.

What's wrong with the way I look?

Do you have no tact?

Do you have no sense of humor
happy-032.gif

now when you change that scenario and use people instead of pens it gets stranger. :cuckoo:

I bet the company buys its pens from Pen Island: Welcome to Pen Island! The best pens on the internet!

damn....this is sad....i need to do several things today....i should be doing them..it is raining...and cold....outside...warm and toasty in here....i need to go do these things....yet i sit here readng lame mindless threads...no offense duckie....

okay i am leaving....i wont be back till i am finished with my errors..damn that rain is cold and nasty....i will dress now...

hahahhahahaa yea...been sitting here...not dressed....well kinda dressed but not to go out....damn its cold out there...

Forum List

Back