Scalia speaks truth about blacks and schools

He's absolutely right, and I agree with you. I'm loving watching the demise of political correctness. Go Trump!

Can't wait for Scalia to explain his position to Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson.

Why just black students, what about the economically poor white students also? Better yet, perhaps only Asian students should go on to advanced studies. Of course, we should educate those males that might be drafted, but only to minimum draft standards but not well enough to pass any literacy voting tests. It's a Republican dream come true.

From my experience, if you don't say black people are super super flowers wonderful all the time the left will call you racist.

Scalia: Maybe black students belong at 'less-advanced' schools

Oh I am loving this. Trump got the ball rolling and its well on its way now! The PC false society is burning day and night now! LOVE IT! Speak the truth watch the talking heads and libtards heads explode!

Truth!? So you agree with Scalia that black people, by virtue of their race, are idiots and need to be relegated to slow schools?

Lordy, I guess them there white folk are the only ones should be goin to smart school.

Scalia: Maybe black students belong at 'less-advanced' schools

Oh I am loving this. Trump got the ball rolling and its well on its way now! The PC false society is burning day and night now! LOVE IT! Speak the truth watch the talking heads and libtards heads explode!

Truth!? So you agree with Scalia that black people, by virtue of their race, are idiots and need to be relegated to slow schools?

Lordy, I guess them there white folk are the only ones should be goin to smart school.
Absolutely. You can argue with the scientific facts if you want but I choose to accept the hard truths.

Scalia said it in about the most racist way possible, but the fact is that there is a mismatch happening between students and Institutions. Back in Louisiana I'd see area high school students choose to use TOPS to go to LSU, nearly fail out, and then come back to a smaller regional campus and succeed. They'd be getting an education just as high quality as they'd get at LSU, just in an environment better suited to help them succeed.

What Scalia should have pointed out is that if you let in an under-prepared student to a large R1 campus with little in the way of undergrad support structures they will fail. Take the same student and put them in a smaller Liberal Arts or Regional Public campus and they succeed. Students need to find the right environment for them. The policies under discussion don't always help students make that choice as it encourages the campus to try to recruit students they know are under-prepared to meet goals that don't further the individual student's education.

That isn't a race issue. It's the same issue facing students from poor economic backgrounds, first generation college students, legacy students, student athletes, etc.

No, East Asians too. Many blacks are clearly out of their league when using AA for admission to top-flight universities. They are clearly incapable of following the curricula.

Forum List

Back