Say liberals, being everything Trump sniffs is now a "SCANDAL"

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Primarily because he has investments and ANY move he makes will be criticized as a scandal, simply because he could earn a buck off his decisions.........Therefore, to put things into liberal perspective, pretty please list those presidents who didn't have stocks, mutual funds, IRA, bonds or proprietary interests that were specifically not influenced by their actions as POUS. For the record, you can rule out Obama and Clinton.

Thanks................

Snowflakes are going to cry for 8 years...I am going to just tune them out. They don't deserve any attention. They have already used up their "CRYING WOLF" quota.

Let 'em criticize. The voters are already tired of their whining. Two more years of it and the Democrats will pay the price at the ballot box.

Primarily because he has investments and ANY move he makes will be criticized as a scandal, simply because he could earn a buck off his decisions.........Therefore, to put things into liberal perspective, pretty please list those presidents who didn't have stocks, mutual funds, IRA, bonds or proprietary interests that were specifically not influenced by their actions as POUS. For the record, you can rule out Obama and Clinton.

Thanks................

Sure, they made some money off their investments, but the money was in a blind trust, and those presidents had no idea how their actions might effect their investments. Trump's money isn't.

Thanks................

Sure, they made some money off their investments, but the money was in a blind trust, and those presidents had no idea how their actions might effect their investments. Trump's money isn't.

I think you just said Presidents are stupid. Let's mother fucking say Obama owns stock in General Motors and signs a mother fucking bill to bail them out. According to those stumped on Trump that would be scandalous.

Thanks................

I think you just said Presidents are stupid. Let's mother fucking say Obama owns stock in General Motors and signs a mother fucking bill to bail them out. According to those stumped on Trump that would be scandalous.

They are full of shit and they know they are full of shit.

I don't know who they think they are convincing. It's not working.

Hopefully, it takes them about 100 years to figure that out.

Thanks................

You really are stupid, aren't you? Obviously, you don't understand what a blind trust is.

The anti-Trump crowd is actually battier than the anti-Obama crew. These folks are certifiable.

No. There are just so many more who are disgusted with Trump.

And yet he is President Elect.

I wonder what the suicide rate has been over this? I'm sure drug and alcohol sales have skyrocketed.

He is the most hated president elect in the history of the country. We will be inaugurating a Russian agent.

The anti-Trump crowd is actually battier than the anti-Obama crew. These folks are certifiable.

I wonder what the suicide rate has been over this? I'm sure drug and alcohol sales have skyrocketed.

He is the most hated president elect in the history of the country. We will be inaugurating a Russian agent.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

I hear he poops antlers too!!!

Thanks................
Where are the comments about his uncertified, unlicensed and illegal foundation. You know, the one where he used charity money to pay off lawsuits, bribes and buy stuff for his family? How did you leave that out?

Thanks................
Where are the comments about his uncertified, unlicensed and illegal foundation. You know, the one where he used charity money to pay off lawsuits, bribes and buy stuff for his family? How did you leave that out?
You mean like The Clinton foundation paying for Chelsea's wedding?

^^^^Now that is some funny shit!^^^^:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::p:p:p

Thanks................

The difference is you are talking complete crap but the painting in his Hotel was bought by Charity money as was the bride he gave in Florida....

I wouldn't throw stones from that house..

Lets consider that one foundation was raising money globally for world initiatives the other was not much more than a way Trump get his buddies make it look like he gives money to charity...

Of course Trump could just do that, he also used it for bribing too...

Last edited:

Thanks................

The difference is you are talking complete crap but the painting in his Hotel was bought by Charity money as was the bride he gave in Florida....

Lets consider that one foundation was raising money globally for world initiatives the other was not much more than a way Trump get his buddies make it look like he gives money to charity...

There is no difference. Chelsea lived off of Clinton foundation money for several years.

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:
Just How Stupid can You Be!

Thanks................

There is no difference. Chelsea lived off of Clinton foundation money for several years.

Get your Facts, No she didn't...

Why do you post incorrect facts, at some point we have to stop saying you are just mistaken and are doing this type of ignorance on purpose.
Are you misinformed or willfully lying?

Forum List

Back