Savanna Guthrie just crucified Hillary Clinton............you go girl

i was hoping that Savanna Georgia would of asked Hillary how she feels in regards to 70% of all Americans find her more boring than a turtle with Lou Alheimerz.

Someone finally asked Hillary Clinton to Get Real About Her Email Server Bye bye love
Bye bye happiness, hello loneliness
I think I'm-a gonna cry-y
Bye bye love, bye bye sweet caress, hello emptiness
I feel like I could di-ie
Bye bye my love goodby-eye

See ya sveetie, as Putin would say.
Love this part:

“This committee was set up, as they have admitted, for the purpose of making a partisan political issue out of the deaths of four Americans,” she said. “I would never have done that, and if I were president and there were Republicans or Democrats thinking about that, I would have done everything to shut it down.”

She pointed out that seven investigations, led mostly by Congressional Republicans, have looked into the issue and cleared her of any wrongdoing.

------------------

Makes the GOP look like such creeps.

Notice they don't mention Rove, Cheney and Bush had a private server in the White House which they wiped and Colin Powell had his own private server. After the Benghazi debacle, this makes the GOP look like even worse hypocrites than normal. Well, normal for them.

• Banned
Someone finally asked Hillary Clinton to Get Real About Her Email Server Bye bye love

Love this part:

“This committee was set up, as they have admitted, for the purpose of making a partisan political issue out of the deaths of four Americans,” she said. “I would never have done that, and if I were president and there were Republicans or Democrats thinking about that, I would have done everything to shut it down.”

She pointed out that seven investigations, led mostly by Congressional Republicans, have looked into the issue and cleared her of any wrongdoing.

------------------

Notice they don't mention Rove, Cheney and Bush had a private server in the White House which they wiped and Colin Powell had his own private server. After the Benghazi debacle, this makes the GOP look like even worse hypocrites than normal. Well, normal for them.

Look dork, no other White House cabinet member has ever had a private server in a bathroom in Colorado, so get used to it, the bimbo is done, she is just too dumb to know it.

Love this part:

------------------

Look dork, no other White House cabinet member has ever had a private server in a bathroom in Colorado, so get used to it, the bimbo is done, she is just too dumb to know it.
Oh God, another tard who doesn't know how to use Google.

bush rove private server in white house - Google Search

colin powell private server in white house - Google Search

They just spring up like roaches.

• Banned

Love this part:

------------------

No other person had a private server IN A BATHROOM IN COLORADO, this is hidden from the White House, which is what a spy would do. You really need to get an enema because your poop is crushing your brain.

Your turn.................
120326_karl_rove_ap_328.jpg

Love this part:

------------------

No other person had a private server IN A BATHROOM IN COLORADO, this is hidden from the White House, which is what a spy would do. You really need to get an enema because your poop is crushing your brain.

Your turn.................
120326_karl_rove_ap_328.jpg
Who cares where the server is actually located. It's still a private server.

Forum List

Back