SAUDIS KEPT TWO TERROR GROUPS OFF U.S. LIST And Hillary Clinton adjutant Huma Abedin has ties to bot

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Why would a young beautiful woman like huma abedin get involved with an old and aging lesbian like hillary with health problems? Certainly not for physical reasons.....there needs to be an in-depth investigation of humas ties to islamic terrorism...as for hillary...there is no fool like an old fool...and bill aging quickly now and tottering on the brink of senility is becoming more and more of an embarassment.

Saudis Kept Two Terror Groups Off U.S. List

Why would a young beautiful woman like huma abedin get involved with an old and aging lesbian like hillary with health problems? Certainly not for physical reasons.....there needs to be an in-depth investigation of humas ties to islamic terrorism...as for hillary...there is no fool like an old fool...and bill aging quickly now and tottering on the brink of senility is becoming more and more of an embarassment.

I would be even happier if the traitorous leftist mainstream media would vet out Valerie Jarrett. (Iranian born)
She runs the White House, not her so-called boss.

I would be even happier if the traitorous leftist mainstream media would vet out Valerie Jarrett. (Iranian born)

Your media is controlled by 6 major multinational corporations that preside over ~90% of that americans read, hear and see since Clinton deregulated the FCC.

See how corporate control works out?

answer------Huma was attracted to Hillary for the same reason she was attracted to WIENIE----she was looking for a way into POWER in the USA. Wienie bought in-----Hillary took Huma for the same reason she took BILL------to manufacture a POWER PAIR

Donald-Trump-his-Middle-East-real-estate-partner-DAMAC-Properties-and-his-daughter-Ivanka.jpg

Your media is controlled by 6 major multinational corporations that preside over ~90% of that americans read, hear and see since Clinton deregulated the FCC.

Well, I suppose.

So these same 6 major multinational corporations control the democrat party, congress. et al. as well? No one is allowed to step out of line or they will be blackmailed by their personal sins then, or something similar?

Not saying you are wrong, but I am saying there are no honest leaders in this nation, no heroes either. And the elections and courts are all a joke.

Well, I suppose.

So these same 6 major multinational corporations control the democrat party, congress. et al. as well? No one is allowed to step out of line or they will be blackmailed by their personal sins then, or something similar?

Not saying you are wrong, but I am saying there are no honest leaders in this nation, no heroes either. And the elections and courts are all a joke.

Sounds like we agree to me.

Forum List

Back