Satanic temple found says over half of members could be LGBTQ

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The co-founder of the Satanic Temple said that he would “not be surprised” if over half of the group’s members identify as LGBTQ because of its “radically-inclusive space.” “We don’t have strict separations or definitions of our gay membership, our trans membership, or anybody else,” Lucien Greaves said in an article for Vice published on Monday. Still, Greaves offered that “he wouldn’t be surprised if more than half identify as such.” Vice described the Satanic Temple

Satanic Temple Founder Says Over Half of Members Could Be LGBTQ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell most Trump haters think along the same lines, yep think alike act alike, you all belong to one group.

Funny how when groups start attacking people, those people don't like those groups, huh?

• Banned
Funny how when groups start attacking people, those people don't like those groups, huh?

Ever notice what my profile quote says probably not, but you all claim it as a conspiracy as it unfolds right before your eyes, but sadly you all are trained to blame it all on Trump. It started when that asshole Obama got in there and used his well trained war games on sheep. It worked.

The ancient strategy of divide and conquer is masterfully used to herd us into intellectual, economic, spiritual, gender, and racial groups at conflict with one another in order for the powers that shouldn’t be to manipulate events for their purposes. This is nothing new… it’s been used by authoritarians throughout history to gain power over their subjects. Only today, the technocratic elite have been able to invade our minds leaving many clueless as to what’s happening around them.

ME: "Really? Half the threads you post are about fearing gays and transsexuals."

You: "Oh and If I was so against GAYS A.H . I would n't post what is the very ATTACKS ON GAY you idiot.

You mentally challenged can't seem to get it out of your RETARD heads that NOBODY GIVES A FK IF YOU ARE GAY, .................... We care about saving our Country from assholes who can't tell a communist nation from a FREE nation...........and Trump haters are that problem ALL OF YOU ASSHATS are, one doesn't even have to be fkn gay to be in that idiot boat."

Remember the other day when I told you I was going to bookmark this post of yours? Well here you are once again posting a hate and fear LGBTQ thread. Now you're associating them with fucking Satan worshipers.

• Banned
ME: "Really? Half the threads you post are about fearing gays and transsexuals."

You: "Oh and If I was so against GAYS A.H . I would n't post what is the very ATTACKS ON GAY you idiot.

You mentally challenged can't seem to get it out of your RETARD heads that NOBODY GIVES A FK IF YOU ARE GAY, .................... We care about saving our Country from assholes who can't tell a communist nation from a FREE nation...........and Trump haters are that problem ALL OF YOU ASSHATS are, one doesn't even have to be fkn gay to be in that idiot boat."

Remember the other day when I told you I was going to bookmark this post of yours? Well here you are once again posting a hate and fear LGBTQ thread. Now you're associating them with fucking Satan worshipers.

YOu hate Trump don't yah. Well there yah go " Fact proven. hahahah

• Banned

Copying a pasting other people's POST IS AGAINST USMB policy careful that can be a legal act .

I don't give a fk if you are gay, you've got " Complex issues " a severe case of it. DID IT SAY ALL FKN GAYS ARE THE SAME..............NO READ IT AGAIN !!!!

, DOES IT SPECIFICALLY SAY YOU GAY FKRS ARE ALL THE SAME NO IT DOESN'T!!

" READ IT----------------------------> Hell most Trump haters think along the same lines, yep think alike act alike, you all belong to one group.

Seek help you've got way to much of a self complex EVERYONE's picking on you get a fkn back bone and stop acting like everyone is specifically targeting you big baby.

The co-founder of the Satanic Temple said that he would “not be surprised” if over half of the group’s members identify as LGBTQ because of its “radically-inclusive space.” “We don’t have strict separations or definitions of our gay membership, our trans membership, or anybody else,” Lucien Greaves said in an article for Vice published on Monday. Still, Greaves offered that “he wouldn’t be surprised if more than half identify as such.” Vice described the Satanic Temple

Satanic Temple Founder Says Over Half of Members Could Be LGBTQ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell most Trump haters think along the same lines, yep think alike act alike, you all belong to one group.

Of course half their membership are sick deviant queers. The other half are probably pro-abortionist sycophants that like sacrificing aborted babies to their master, Satan.

So we're all evil...

I don't think so...I've always believed in Jesus and used to be extremely religious but assholes like you puts a bitter taste in my mouth.

You wish to repress people"? and yet you dare talk about liberty? lol

Forum List

Back