Sassy Stephen Miller is preparing President Trump speech on race relations in America

this will be a doozy. will it top Obama's speech on the same topic?

So any attempt by Trump to improve race relations is a failure before he says a word? Sounds about right for Dims and the media. :thup:
True. But I'm pretty skeptical if he's got Stephen Miller writing it. Considering Trump's track record on minorities, he'd be better off keeping his mouth shut.
OldLady , what is DJT's track record? Shall we examine that? After all, he's been in the public spotlight for a very long time. Several decades.

Have you seen any credible evidence of racism? If so, please present it to the USMB forum so that your peers may scrutinize it.

Otherwise, STFU and shove your moronic bullshit up your stupid ass. Stupid Kunt!

Last edited:

stephen miller? One of the biggest racists in his administration?

Writing a speech on race relations and unity?

This is a joke right?

Everyone you disagree with is a racist. Everyone who works for Trump is a racist. It's like chicken little. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

200.gif

@OldLady , what is DJT's track record? Shall we examine that? After all, he's been in the public spotlight for a very long time. Several decades.

Have you seen any credible evidence of racism? If so, please present it to the USMB forum so that your peers may scrutinize it.
How could that help? It's obvious you go around with your eyes wide shut if you are unaware of his constructive refusals to rent to blacks, which are well evidenced and for which he was prosecuted.

I am very disappointed that President Trump is planning a speech about race.

I wish that he would not do so.

There is nothing to say.

Silence is better.

President Obama spoke about race.

It did not do any good.

Anything said by President Trump would just repeat the same old platitudes.

So any attempt by Trump to improve race relations is a failure before he says a word? Sounds about right for Dims and the media. :thup:
True. But I'm pretty skeptical if he's got Stephen Miller writing it. Considering Trump's track record on minorities, he'd be better off keeping his mouth shut.
OldLady , what is DJT's track record? Shall we examine that? After all, he's been in the public spotlight for a very long time. Several decades.

Otherwise, STFU and shove your moronic bullshit up your stupid ass. Stupid Kunt!
I can think of several. But you've seen them and made excuses for them all, I'm sure. Based on what I've said, I see no reason for such aggressive rudeness, either. .

Considering? It’s over 100% if he doesn’t. Duh.
he will do the speech. CNN as usual are stupid fake news
Lol

Trump should bring up key points:

1. Police reforms ( some are bad, many many are not)
2. Union Reforms ( some leaders may be bad, some may not)
3. Speak directly to city leadership that aren’t elected or appointed. (Church/teachers/social workers). Mayors and such are not important right now.
4. Law and order always for the good of us all.
5. 2nd Amendment

just a

They should "deliberate" their way right out of it. It will be a disaster, unless Trump goes off script and turns it into a campaign speech instead, which would just be pathetic. Stephen Miller even LOOKS like a Nazi. My mouth was just hanging open the first time I saw that guy interviewed on one of the Sunday shows. One of the last times, too. They put that boy right in the back room and shut the door. For good reason.
a Jewish nazi then?

He would have needed to do that before gassing peaceful protesters.

stephen miller? One of the biggest racists in his administration?

Writing a speech on race relations and unity?

This is a joke right?

You know this because you have “fair skin” and “green eyes” with a “Scandinavian background”?

oh this will end well for his poll numbers, lol

Forum List

Back