Sarah Palin Questions Obama's Incompetence Over The Wikileaks Scandal

Last edited:
You are a liar. Bush never said that about Palin. He confirmed it to Rush Limbaugh. Here are the facts:

A few problems. First, Bush is a habitual liar, so you can't believe anything he says, BUT, here is what he said about the traitor Palin whether you believe it or not.

'I'm trying to remember if I've met her before. I'm sure I must have.' [Bush's] eyes twinkled, then he asked, 'What is she, the governor of Guam?'"

"This woman is being put into a position she is not even remotely prepared for. She hasn't spent one day on the national level. Neither has her family. Let's wait and see how she looks five days out."

George Bush Thinks Sarah Palin Is 'Unqualified,' Lost Election For McCain, Says GOP Source

Try explaining that to USArmyRetired.....:eusa_whistle:

You are a liar. Bush never said that about Palin. He confirmed it to Rush Limbaugh. Here are the facts:

Transcript:

RUSH: I want to give you a chance to comment on something. There are stories going around that do not quote you -- that quote "associates" or "friends" -- saying that you are telling them that Sarah Palin was a bad choice by Senator McCain to be vice president --

PRESIDENT BUSH: Yeah.

RUSH: -- and that she --

PRESIDENT BUSH: I have never said that, of course, nor have I read about it. You know, I'm not gonna comment on anybody who might be running for president. But that's what happens in today's world, the blogosphere. You know, people get to hide behind some codename or something. They toss out a gossip or rumor and it floats around the Internet. I never said that, never would have said that.

More Proof. Bush in his own words:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlGgYy7NoUA&feature=player_embedded

Don't call me a liar. I linked it. You gotta problem wuith that take it up with the website I linked it too.

So until you prove the link wrong (no, Rush doesn't do it) I stand by my link.....

BUSH SAYS PALIN IS UNQUALIFIED TO BE PRESIDENT.
Again you are a liar. Here is President Bush in his own damn words confirming you are a liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlGgYy7NoUA&feature=player_embedded#!

Not only does George W Bush think she's UNQUALIFIED even his mother Barbara said she "stays in Alaska".

Face it....NOBODY in the BUSH family thinks Palin is qualified.

Well someone has to. The corrupt Liberal MSM will of course give Hopey Changey a free pass on this. Man if a Republican were in there right now,the NY Times,CNN,and NBC would be going for the jugular. So far they have only criticized the Wikileak guy. Where's all the attacks and criticism of this Administration for allowing these massive leaks to happen? This is why i never trust the Liberal Media. They're always in the tank for the Democrats. It's such a sad scam.

She is right. After the first round with wikileaks, why didn't Obama go after them and since he suppose to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic as he said he would when he took the oath, he has failed to do so. Palin raises serious questions about this and what could have been done that wasn't. We actually froze the Iranian Forces assets if I remember when Bush was president. You would think Obama would have done the same. Palin has the courage to ask the QUESTIONS that the lame media should be demanding. For all those concerned about Palin’s “gravitas” and wondering where she stands on the issues, she has been out front on nearly every issue of importance. My question is where are all the other “so-called” presidential candidates at on this national security issue? Palin hits the nail on the head with this question that Obama needs to answer:

"Most importantly, serious questions must also be asked of the U.S. intelligence system. How was it possible that a 22-year-old Private First Class could get unrestricted access to so much highly sensitive information? And how was it possible that he could copy and distribute these files without anyone noticing that security was compromised?"

Serious Questions about the Obama Administration's Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco | Facebook

We all applaud the successful thwarting of the Christmas-Tree Bomber and hope our government continues to do all it can to keep us safe. However, the latest round of publications of leaked classified U.S. documents through the shady organization called Wikileaks raises serious questions about the Obama administration’s incompetent handling of this whole fiasco.

First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?

More of Palin hammering Obama in link

Poor Sarah. All pissed off because she's not privy to inside information. What makes her think no one in the Obama administration or the Pentagon is on top of the situation?

Wasn't her first reaction on Twitter to compare investigation and prosecution of those who wanted to delay her first book printing to the incompetence of the CIA? Oh good one, Sarah. It's all about YOU. Surprise surprise.

She is right. After the first round with wikileaks, why didn't Obama go after them and since he suppose to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic as he said he would when he took the oath, he has failed to do so. Palin raises serious questions about this and what could have been done that wasn't. We actually froze the Iranian Forces assets if I remember when Bush was president. You would think Obama would have done the same. Palin has the courage to ask the QUESTIONS that the lame media should be demanding. For all those concerned about Palin’s “gravitas” and wondering where she stands on the issues, she has been out front on nearly every issue of importance. My question is where are all the other “so-called” presidential candidates at on this national security issue? Palin hits the nail on the head with this question that Obama needs to answer:

"Most importantly, serious questions must also be asked of the U.S. intelligence system. How was it possible that a 22-year-old Private First Class could get unrestricted access to so much highly sensitive information? And how was it possible that he could copy and distribute these files without anyone noticing that security was compromised?"

Serious Questions about the Obama Administration's Incompetence in the Wikileaks Fiasco | Facebook

We all applaud the successful thwarting of the Christmas-Tree Bomber and hope our government continues to do all it can to keep us safe. However, the latest round of publications of leaked classified U.S. documents through the shady organization called Wikileaks raises serious questions about the Obama administration’s incompetent handling of this whole fiasco.

First and foremost, what steps were taken to stop Wikileaks director Julian Assange from distributing this highly sensitive classified material especially after he had already published material not once but twice in the previous months? Assange is not a “journalist,” any more than the “editor” of al Qaeda’s new English-language magazine Inspire is a “journalist.” He is an anti-American operative with blood on his hands. His past posting of classified documents revealed the identity of more than 100 Afghan sources to the Taliban. Why was he not pursued with the same urgency we pursue al Qaeda and Taliban leaders?

Poor Sarah. All pissed off because she's not privy to inside information. What makes her think no one in the Obama administration or the Pentagon is on top of the situation?

Wasn't her first reaction on Twitter to compare investigation and prosecution of those who wanted to delay her first book printing to the incompetence of the CIA? Oh good one, Sarah. It's all about YOU. Surprise surprise.
If they were on top of it they would have not let this second leak happen. Palin asks the right questions the media isn't doing. Don't you think she brings up good points?

didn't obama's own vice president say he was unqualified, he was right too! he's a hack.

This is pretty huge. I'm surprised more aren't questioning his competence on this. The focus from the MSM seems to be on the Wikileak guy. Hardly no talk about how this happened and who's responsible. Right now i'm more concerned with how this happened than i am with the Wikileak guy. The MSM should start focusing on this instead. Stay tuned i guess.

He (Bradley Manning) was one of those young computer nerds who is also an adept hacker. The Pentagon has around 18,0000 hacking attempts made in a 30-day period, and this guy, being a part of the intelligence apparatus in the first place, knew just how to do it and where to go. Unfortunately for him, he will be charged with treason and probably spend a good portion of the rest of his life behind bars.

I do have to wonder, though, with all the complaints that this is a failure by the Obama administration, how many of those complainers were ALSO the same ones who flipped out over the mere suggestion of strengthening cyber security.

Security Fix - Obama Administration Outlines Cyber Security Strategy

IMAGINE SARAH PALIN CALLING ANYONE INCOMPETENT!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not that HIS opinion means much but even Bush doesn't think Palin is worth a shit.

Bush Palin Unqualified

For being the darling to the Tea Party movement most Tea Partiers also don't want her as POTUS.

Most Tea Partiers deem Palin unqualified for president: poll | Raw Story

Personally the only thing she's qualified for is beauty pageants. She's too stupid to vote for but I wouldn't kick her out of bed either. :razz:

Transcript:

RUSH: I want to give you a chance to comment on something. There are stories going around that do not quote you -- that quote "associates" or "friends" -- saying that you are telling them that Sarah Palin was a bad choice by Senator McCain to be vice president --

PRESIDENT BUSH: I have never said that, of course, nor have I read about it. You know, I'm not gonna comment on anybody who might be running for president. But that's what happens in today's world, the blogosphere. You know, people get to hide behind some codename or something. They toss out a gossip or rumor and it floats around the Internet. I never said that, never would have said that.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlGgYy7NoUA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Don't call me a liar. I linked it. You gotta problem wuith that take it up with the website I linked it too.

So until you prove the link wrong (no, Rush doesn't do it) I stand by my link.....

Are you actually saying you expect to be taken seriously when you provide a link to the HuffPuff?

Really?

I hope I'm not the only person who finds that hysterically funny. :lol:

Transcript:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlGgYy7NoUA&feature=player_embedded

Are you actually saying you expect to be taken seriously when you provide a link to the HuffPuff?

Really?

You're not. What's next? A link to MSLSD? :lol:

i question sarah palins incompetence due to the fact that she has her own reality show on TLC. i could only imagine how much the right would jump that if Obama has his own reality show before he was president.

and btw, there was actually no highly classified materials in the wikileaks posting. some was actually declassified materials as well. im not condoning the release, but take it form ArmyRetard, he'll jump on anything Palin says as the truth from god.
So why did Hillary have a press conference this morning and condemn them from leaking very sensitive materials that could put the US in jeopardy with other nations if it wasn't nothing important.

Because nobody is saying it's okay, dummy. Someone like Kim Jung Ill, long on anti-American rhetoric and outright threats, but short on brain power, could use even something unimportant as justification for declaring an act of war against America and start blowing up our ships.

Until now, most of Palin's comments have been repetitions of universal principles held by either most Americans or at least most conservative Americans. Most people will not object to calls for more responsible government spending, better support to small businesses and taking the necessary actions to protect Americans from attacks by hostile forces.

However, in her facebook article, Palin reveals how much she is unprepared for a sophisticated world that requires finesse rather than shots from the hip. What I hate about this is that I might come across as defending Obama, and I want to make one thing clear: I'm no fan of Obama. My point is that Palin isn't a better choice. She tries to play chess with a checkers mentality.

First of all, no doubt in my mind that Julian Assange is a scumbag. However, and I'm no lawyer, it does not appear that he's violated any laws. Espionage has a very narrow definition. In order to commit it, one has to knowingly sell or give it to an enemy for the specific purpose of harming the security of the United States. A key preliminary step to that is that the individual committing the espionage has to first be in a position of trust and responsibility for safeguarding and protecting that information. Assange is not a government employee nor is he a person with a legal obligation to protect that information from disclosure. Bradley Manning, on the other hand, IS obligated to protect classified information and IS subject to punishment under the full extent of the Uniform Code of Military Justice. That happened the day he put on the uniform, whether or not he intended to doesn't matter. That's how the UCMJ works. What Palin doesn't seem to understand is that our forefathers were very deliberate in how they defined espionage, treason, sedition and other high crimes because they did not want the President to have the same ambiguous authority and potential for abuse of authority by charging citizens of these high crimes as the King of England. Yeah, I'd like to see Assange hung by his testicles in a public square, but like it or not, it does not appear that he's committed any crimes. The crime was committed by PFC Manning. Again, I'm no lawyer and will be the first to admit that there may be other legal loopholes that apply here, but from my basic understanding, Assange has not committed treason, espionage or any other high crime. He may be guilty of some lesser crime or ethical code, but that's another matter.

Palin reveals how much she does not know about security clearances when she asks why a 21-year old has access to classified information. She's superimposing her own ignorance about 21-year olds. As a retired Army officer, I've worked with plenty of 21-year olds who held top secret security clearances and served honorably on missions the public will never find out about that were key in protecting American lives and interests. Security clearances are based on background checks. They are not predictors of future actions. Security background checks determine whether or not the person is who he or she says he/she is. They reveal whether or not a person has a criminal history. Based on the extent and seriousness of that criminal history, they're an indicator of whether or not that person may be reliable or trustworthy. What background checks cannot do is tell whether someone with no criminal history is going to turn sometime in the future and commit a serious crime. At best, security background checks can weed out someone as a security risk based on past behavior.

As for the damage control by the Obama Administration, there's no guaranteed way to deal with these type of leaks once they happen. There's always one side that advocates taking care of the damage immediately and there's always the other that advocates patience, discretion and timing. No matter which one you choose, someone will always take potshots at you for not doing the opposite. Enter Sarah Palin.

The only thing she got right is that these are serious issues that require serious solutions. She's proven that she's not ready to step up to the plate and offers cheap shots as a substitute for serious discussion.

Last edited:
Well someone has to. The corrupt Liberal MSM will of course give Hopey Changey a free pass on this. Man if a Republican were in there right now,the NY Times,CNN,and NBC would be going for the jugular. So far they have only criticized the Wikileak guy. Where's all the attacks and criticism of this Administration for allowing these massive leaks to happen? This is why i never trust the Liberal Media. They're always in the tank for the Democrats. It's such a sad scam.

I think you popped a blood vessel dude. Calm down, come down from the meth, and take a look around.

First off, why blame Obama? Was there policies in place to prevent this from happening? Probably since Clinton, or long before. Only a real god who could read minds could have prevented classified docs from being copied. Do you agree?

I have had top security clearances with the government to work with nuclear fuel and play in the storage area where plutonium is stored. You receive a battery of tests and qualifications and background checks, physical checks & medical history, etc. (Takes about a month) They want to know every person you have ever talked to, worked with, every relative, every person you have visited, and they update you yearly and give you more tests. Still, none of that would prevent me from sabatoging a nuclear plant if I chose to. I never would, but I just use this as an example of the boy who took the classified materials.

Last edited:

Really?

really? you mean he didn't say it?

funny... i find it hysterical that the fact that it was quoted there suddenly means it didn't happen.

barbara bush said she should stay in alaska.

but i guess i didn't see her say that because i didn't see it on fakenews.

I think you popped a blood vessel dude. Calm down, come down from the meth, and take a look around.

First off, why blame Obama? Was there policies in place to prevent this from happening? Probably since Clinton, or long before. Only a real god who could read minds could have prevented classified docs from being copied. Do you agree?
The usurper in the White House has had two freakin’ years to have a workable policy on Intelligence in place.
The soldier who leaked this stuff was homosexual and decided to prove his “orientation “ by leaking classified crap knowing what he did would embarrass his superiors. There is possibility that he was a useful idiot employed by the enemy in the Oval Office to provide more pressure from below to affect the “change” his boy wants. Responsibility must be laid at the feet of the one most responsible His name Barack
Hussein Obama.

What do you mean how can the administration "allow" it to happen? The US has no authority to shut the site down, and the leaks on the site cannot be edited. There is a massive amount of information here--everything you ever wanted to know about the perpetrators, its history, right up to the present time.

Including this:

WikiLeaks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
WikiLeaks describes itself as “an uncensorable system for untraceable mass document leaking”. WikiLeaks is hosted by PRQ, a Sweden-based company providing “highly secure, no-questions-asked hosting services.” PRQ is said to have “almost no information about its clientele and maintains few if any of its own logs.” The servers are spread around the world with the central server located in Sweden.[55] Julian Assange has said that the servers are located in Sweden (and the other countries) "specifically because those nations offer legal protection to the disclosures made on the site". He talks about the Swedish constitution, which gives the information providers total legal protection.[55] It is forbidden according to Swedish law for any administrative authority to make inquiries about the sources of any type of newspaper.[56] These laws, and the hosting by PRQ, make it difficult to take WikiLeaks offline. Furthermore, "Wikileaks maintains its own servers at undisclosed locations, keeps no logs and uses military-grade encryption to protect sources and other confidential information." Such arrangements have been called "bulletproof hosting."[57][58]

Yet you think it should be a piece of cake?

Palin is the twit that conducted state business on Yahoo.

Forum List

Back