Sarah Palin Op-Ed: Obama Drilling Farce --STALL, BABY, STALL--

Jan 17, 2010
Mississippi
Sarah and her team know more about what is necessary to bring this nation back to solid ground that Obama will ever know.
Sarah again makes common sense of this fiasco Obama is trying to pull against the American people. She is not fooled by this action and can read between the lines because of her energy expertice. We should pay attention to her. She is trying to help America.

Governor Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Op-Ed: Obama Drilling Farce --STALL, BABY, STALL--

Many Americans fear that President Obama’s new energy proposal is once again “all talk and no real action,” this time in an effort to shore up fading support for the Democrats’ job-killing cap-and-trade (a.k.a. cap-and-tax) proposals. Behind the rhetoric lie new drilling bans and leasing delays; soon to follow are burdensome new environmental regulations. Instead of “drill, baby, drill,” the more you look into this the more you realize it’s “stall, baby, stall.”

Today the president said he’ll “consider potential areas for development in the mid and south Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico, while studying and protecting sensitive areas in the Arctic.” As the former governor of one of America’s largest energy-producing states, a state oil and gas commissioner, and chair of the nation’s Interstate Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, I’ve seen plenty of such studies. What we need is action — action that results in the job growth and revenue that a robust drilling policy could provide. And let’s not forget that while Interior Department bureaucrats continue to hold up actual offshore drilling from taking place, Russia is moving full steam ahead on Arctic drilling, and China, Russia, and Venezuela are buying leases off the coast of Cuba.

more in link above:

Sarah Palin the energy expert. You betcha:lol::lol::cuckoo:

What? You don't have google on your interwebs?

TheCypressTimes : SARAH PALIN SCHOOLS OBAMA ON SOUND ENERGY POLICY, PROMISES MAJOR ADDRESS TO THE NATION

“As the former governor of one of America’s largest energy-producing states, a state oil and gas commissioner, and chair of the nation’s Interstate Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, I’ve seen plenty of such studies. What we need is action

—Sarah Palin”

As soon as it was announced that Barack Obama was going to “reverse” his stance on offshore drilling, we knew two things. One, it was a scam, and two; Sarah Palin was going to take him to the woodshed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAYPxIJSDg0]YouTube - Sarah Palin Energy Policy[/ame]

For what it's worth, President Obama fooled me at first on this issue. Not during the election but with his recent "actions" on the subject. I'll be more careful trusting him in the future but I will not stop looking for areas of agreement when I can find them. (IF I can find them)

She is. But thanks for the partisan drama.

wait... do you honestly believe that?

that's epic. maybe you were being sarcastic, i dunno.

very well, let's cut it and get right to it then, ... I'll make the same request I asked 'mdn' in another thread... to you, or anyone who wants to answer:

provide a figure that lists proven totals off our shores. Include ANWAR in your total if you like. And both sides of Florida. Make it a fairly recent link. Two or three links would be better for corroboration and median. Thanks.

Then give your best estimate on what it would cost to build the infrastructure. When you have all that... Then announce current global consumption rates.

Remember, proven reserves. Not "technically recoverable" or "estimated" reserve totals.

Can't wait.

Last edited:
We use 25% of the worlds oil, and have 3% of the worlds reserves. Piss poor numbers. And much of those reserve may be off limits as the disaster in the Gulf continues to expand.

She is. But thanks for the partisan drama.

wait... do you honestly believe that?

that's epic. maybe you were being sarcastic, i dunno.

very well, let's cut it and get right to it then, ... I'll make the same request I asked 'mdn' in another thread... to you, or anyone who wants to answer:

provide a figure that lists proven totals off our shores. Include ANWAR in your total if you like. And both sides of Florida. Make it a fairly recent link. Two or three links would be better for corroboration and median. Thanks.

Then give your best estimate on what it would cost to build the infrastructure. When you have all that... Then announce current global consumption rates.

Remember, proven reserves. Not "technically recoverable" or "estimated" reserve totals.

Can't wait.

"Drilling" does not guarantee 'oil'. It has to be estimates because we do not have the technology to put a camera (that could get a picture) or a person into a 'pocket' of oil.
It is 'impossible' to list 'totals' off shore. We do know it is there, though because a lot of people that are drilling are pumping oil. Like it or not, we are buying it, and tying the hands of the companies that supply oil, does nothing but raise the price, and hurt economies (except for the dictator-run administrations).

Will you list all the ways we use oil and how we can stop? Show your support and bring back wearing animal skins (no polar fleece for you).

Sarah and her team know more about what is necessary to bring this nation back to solid ground that Obama will ever know.
Sarah again makes common sense of this fiasco Obama is trying to pull against the American people. She is not fooled by this action and can read between the lines because of her energy expertice. We should pay attention to her. She is trying to help America.

Governor Palin 4 President: Sarah Palin Op-Ed: Obama Drilling Farce --STALL, BABY, STALL--

Many Americans fear that President Obama’s new energy proposal is once again “all talk and no real action,” this time in an effort to shore up fading support for the Democrats’ job-killing cap-and-trade (a.k.a. cap-and-tax) proposals. Behind the rhetoric lie new drilling bans and leasing delays; soon to follow are burdensome new environmental regulations. Instead of “drill, baby, drill,” the more you look into this the more you realize it’s “stall, baby, stall.”

Today the president said he’ll “consider potential areas for development in the mid and south Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico, while studying and protecting sensitive areas in the Arctic.” As the former governor of one of America’s largest energy-producing states, a state oil and gas commissioner, and chair of the nation’s Interstate Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, I’ve seen plenty of such studies. What we need is action — action that results in the job growth and revenue that a robust drilling policy could provide. And let’s not forget that while Interior Department bureaucrats continue to hold up actual offshore drilling from taking place, Russia is moving full steam ahead on Arctic drilling, and China, Russia, and Venezuela are buying leases off the coast of Cuba.

more in link above:

She can take the left down with a few 'folksy' spoken common sense statements. No wonder they hate her, they think having an 'education' means that people 'have' to listen to you. I hope she keeps going.

Yessiree........ You betcha, just trust the oil companies.

Palin is making such inroads into the voting population of America.

But, please, pretty please, run her on the Republican ticket in 2012.

Forum List

Back