Sarah Palin: Dying caribou have to ‘take one for the team’ so we can expand oil pipelines

She is an idiot **** and I hate her fucking guts. I hope she falls in a pipeline hole.

that's a shame you let some hate site lead you down to that point. but it's your choice
What's REALLY a shame is individuals not being allowed to hate someone because you like that person. Good for you. Like her all you want. I can't stand her. I want a moose to goose her up to her eyeballs. She's stupid. A bimbo. And that's just the way it is. I won't hold it against you if you like her, unlike you being so offended I DON'T like her.

You can hate someone all you want but my gawd make it over something not so ignorant or someone that has not one bearing on your life for you to hate her... now hate away
What happened to "bye"? Gotta have the last word?
I hate that bitch. Period. Deal with it. I hate her for many reasons, none of which I find you worthy enough to share with...what with all your twisted ugliness for not kowtowing to who you think I should.

Your turn.

Yes we know that the far left hates women. They also hate anything that is not far left, nothing new about the far left hatred..
I doubt anyone at raw story has ever seen a wolf, a moose, bear or been to Alaska

but they do know how to make their money off hate and haters. plays them like a fine tuned fiddle to pay their bills. just post something Palin supposedly said and then sit back and laugh while they rake in the money...oh well some people don't care to be played a fool

that's a shame you let some hate site lead you down to that point. but it's your choice
What's REALLY a shame is individuals not being allowed to hate someone because you like that person. Good for you. Like her all you want. I can't stand her. I want a moose to goose her up to her eyeballs. She's stupid. A bimbo. And that's just the way it is. I won't hold it against you if you like her, unlike you being so offended I DON'T like her.

You can hate someone all you want but my gawd make it over something not so ignorant or someone that has not one bearing on your life for you to hate her... now hate away
I hate that bitch. Period. Deal with it. I hate her for many reasons, none of which I find you worthy enough to share with...what with all your twisted ugliness for not kowtowing to who you think I should.

Your turn.

Yes we know that the far left hates women. They also hate anything that is not far left, nothing new about the far left hatred..
Maybe so. I am not far left. Or far right. I just hate her. Period.

Oh you are not far left?

Then please show with links to all the protests you have made against Obama's illegal wars!

Your turn.

Oh you are not far left?

Then please show with links to all the protests you have made against Obama's illegal wars!
Look for my posts. I ain't doing your hunting for you. You will see just how much and what I think about Obama.

Your turn.

Oh you are not far left?

Moron.

Personally, I would like a grizzly to sit on Hillary.

A lot of the far left feel that way, but would vote for her anyway if the far left told them to!
You really should stop self projecting on your own lack of self control. I will never vote for Hillary. Unless she is up against Palin. Then I would just to keep Bimbo out of the WH.

Your turn.

Oh you are not far left?

Moron.

So you support Obama's illegal wars?

A lot of the far left feel that way, but would vote for her anyway if the far left told them to!
You really should stop self projecting on your own lack of self control. I will never vote for Hillary. Unless she is up against Palin. Then I would just to keep Bimbo out of the WH.

When someone has that much hatred is easy to assume that is comes form the far left..

However you said you would never do something then showed that you would!

So where did you protest Obama illegal wars?

Your turn.

Oh you are not far left?

Moron.

Are you stupid?

When someone has that much hatred is easy to assume that is comes form the far left..

Fuck off. I am neither left nor right. Deal with it. Wanna know what I post about? Go huntin' and STFU.

Oh you are not far left?

Moron.

Are you stupid?

I am not the one supporting the illegal wars of Obama, so that would fall on others!

Fuck off. I am neither left nor right. Deal with it. Wanna know what I post about? Go huntin' and STFU.

So you are just a hate filled person, then good for you!

So anyway where di you protest the illegal wars of Obama?

Oh you are not far left?

Moron.

Are you stupid?

He just spews propaganda just like the liberal left. He's no different. The smart posters can talk about this with a level head. This guys is nuts and in his bunker he made 14 years ago and hasn't come out since.

Fact on Palin and aerial animal killing:
Governor Sarah Palin has an extreme anti-conservation record on issues ranging from global warming, energy and drilling to wildlife and habitat protection.
Aerial hunting of wolves and bears

Governor Palin is an active promoter of Alaska's aerial hunting program whereby wolves and bears are shot from the air or chased by airplanes to the point of exhaustion before the pilot lands the plane and a gunner shoots the animals point blank.

Palin offered a $150 bounty for wolves to entice hunters to kill more wolves in certain parts of the state, with hunters having to present a wolf's foreleg to collect the bounty.

She actively opposed a ballot measure campaign seeking to end the aerial hunting of wolves by private hunters and approved a $400,000 state-funded campaign aimed at swaying people's votes on the issue.

She also introduced legislation to make it easier to kill wolves and bears and which would have also removed the aerial hunting initiative from the ballot and block the ability of citizens to vote on the issue.

The Board of Game, which she appoints, has approved the killing of black bear sows with cubs as part of the program and expanded the aerial control programs.

The media is currently looking into reports that state officials implementing one of the aerial wolf killing programs illegally killed five-week old wolf pups just outside their dens.

Polar Bear

The U.S. Geological Survey predicts that loss of summer sea ice - crucial habitat for polar bears - could lead to the demise of two-thirds of the world's polar bears by mid-century, including all of Alaska's polar bears. The Bush administration has proposed listing the polar bears as threatened under the ESA to help protect polar bear habitat from threats such as oil and gas development.

Governor Palin has actively opposed the listing of the polar bear despite the fact that Alaska's top marine mammal biologists agreed with the federal scientists who believed the bear should be listed. She wrote the Secretary of Interior urging him not to list the bear on the ground it might hurt the state's oil- and gas-dependent economy. After the bear was listed, she recently filed suit seeking to overturn the listing of polar bears.
The bears have decreased from 1,300 in the 1980s to about 350 today.

Just a few scant reasons of why I hate that bitch. Ok. Now you can come back in and make it all about Obama, or this report I found on Google is all lies and done by the far right far left, far innie, far outtie, far uppie and far downie, or any other excuse you can find. You wanted a reason of my hatred of her, there it is. Some of MANY reasons.

You can bet your ass rawcrapstrory won't ever post something like this because they don't want you to KNOW THE TRUTH. They have to use something a woman Governor supposedly said to make their money so they can pay for their site

SNIP:

Wind turbines kill up to 39 million birds a year!
Big Wind hides evidence of turbine bird kills – and gets rewarded. Here’s how they do it.

- See more at: Wind turbines kill up to 39 million birds a year

California solar power plants singeing bird feathers

but these birds aren't sacrificed for the Alaskan Pipeline so they don't deserve any outrage or hate towards these plants.

How about the illegal wars of George W Bush? maybe we all can go and offer the terrorist a goddamn blow job to make them like us. Cock sucker.

Fact on Palin and aerial animal killing:
Governor Sarah Palin has an extreme anti-conservation record on issues ranging from global warming, energy and drilling to wildlife and habitat protection.
Aerial hunting of wolves and bears

Governor Palin is an active promoter of Alaska's aerial hunting program whereby wolves and bears are shot from the air or chased by airplanes to the point of exhaustion before the pilot lands the plane and a gunner shoots the animals point blank.

Palin offered a $150 bounty for wolves to entice hunters to kill more wolves in certain parts of the state, with hunters having to present a wolf's foreleg to collect the bounty.

She actively opposed a ballot measure campaign seeking to end the aerial hunting of wolves by private hunters and approved a $400,000 state-funded campaign aimed at swaying people's votes on the issue.

She also introduced legislation to make it easier to kill wolves and bears and which would have also removed the aerial hunting initiative from the ballot and block the ability of citizens to vote on the issue.

The Board of Game, which she appoints, has approved the killing of black bear sows with cubs as part of the program and expanded the aerial control programs.

The media is currently looking into reports that state officials implementing one of the aerial wolf killing programs illegally killed five-week old wolf pups just outside their dens.

Polar Bear

The U.S. Geological Survey predicts that loss of summer sea ice - crucial habitat for polar bears - could lead to the demise of two-thirds of the world's polar bears by mid-century, including all of Alaska's polar bears. The Bush administration has proposed listing the polar bears as threatened under the ESA to help protect polar bear habitat from threats such as oil and gas development.

Governor Palin has actively opposed the listing of the polar bear despite the fact that Alaska's top marine mammal biologists agreed with the federal scientists who believed the bear should be listed. She wrote the Secretary of Interior urging him not to list the bear on the ground it might hurt the state's oil- and gas-dependent economy. After the bear was listed, she recently filed suit seeking to overturn the listing of polar bears.
The bears have decreased from 1,300 in the 1980s to about 350 today.

Just a few scant reasons of why I hate that bitch. Ok. Now you can come back in and make it all about Obama, or this report I found on Google is all lies and done by the far right far left, far innie, far outtie, far uppie and far downie, or any other excuse you can find. You wanted a reason of my hatred of her, there it is. Some of MANY reasons.

I see you did not chose not to link to the site you pulled it from..

Also a lot of that IS based on far left propaganda! However if you wish to hate based n propaganda by all means.

However finding Palin hate websites are easy to do especially since many of them are far left hate website..

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, predators kill more than 80 percent of the moose and caribou that die there in a given year. To keep predator populations in check, the state currently has five wolf-control programs covering about 9.4 percent of the state's land area. "Successful programs allow humans to take more moose," its Web site claims, "and healthy populations of wolves continue to thrive in Alaska."

Hatred of women is a far left trait and easy to confuse, but if you wish to be hate filled over propaganda you read on the internet then by all means..

Now why do you hate Hilary?

How about the illegal wars of George W Bush? maybe we all can go and offer the terrorist a goddamn blow job to make them like us. Cock sucker.

And there you have the far left propaganda as it comes out!

So you support the illegal wars of Obama?

Also keystone is part of the US infrastructure, so is that included in your rants for more infrastructure?

Last edited:
You can bet your ass rawcrapstrory won't ever post something like this because they don't want you to KNOW THE TRUTH. They have to use something a woman Governor supposedly said to make their money so they can pay for their site

SNIP:

Wind turbines kill up to 39 million birds a year!
Big Wind hides evidence of turbine bird kills – and gets rewarded. Here’s how they do it.

- See more at: Wind turbines kill up to 39 million birds a year

but these birds aren't sacrificed for the Alaskan Pipeline so they don't deserve any outrage or hate towards these plants.

Well many environmental groups are against solar and wind power Even protested Edward Kennedy when he suggested to put Wind farms in the ocean.

In many cases the environmental groups are their own worst enemy..

Yet the alterative being suggested has a half life of 5000 years and is stored in containers that have a supposed life of 150 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back