Sarah Palin appears on 'Saturday Night Live'

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
It was pretty funny. Best stuff was on the weekend update.

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin appeared on NBC's 'Saturday Night Live," along with Palin lookalike Tina Fey.

The show's opening sketch featured a mock press conference with Fey reprising her role as the Alaska governor.

The piece then cut to a shot of Palin watching Fey's performance on a television monitor with Lorne Michaels, the show's executive producer.

"I just didn't think it was a realistic depiction of the way my press conferences would have gone," she said.

"Why couldn't we have done the '30 Rock' sketch that I wrote?" she asked, referring to the NBC comedy which stars Fey.

"Honestly, not enough people know that show," Michaels responds.

The opening sketch also featured a surprise visit by Alec Baldwin, Fey's "30 Rock" co-star Alec Baldwin, who mistook Palin for Fey, and tried to convince Michaels not to let Fey appear on the show with the governor. He snapped his fingers, trying to remember the nickname some had given Palin.

Sarah Palin appears on 'Saturday Night Live' - CNN.com

Last edited:
I'd have paid money to see Sarah rap.

"All the mavericks in the house put your hands up."
"When I say Obama you say Ayers."

Sarah dug that, though. She was into it.

I'd have paid money to see Sarah rap.

"All the mavericks in the house put your hands up."
"When I say Obama you say Ayers."

Sarah dug that, though. She was into it.

Have to say, for a 44 year old, she's got some groove.

Did anyone notice her sign-off? It was exactly the same from her days as a sportscaster.

Good for her... after this election is over and she heads back to Alaska, she'll have some amazing stories to tell her polar bear friends. :D

I thought she did great!

I still think her policies are shit but she seems like a decent person and clearly has a sense of humor about herself. The caraboo barbie thing cracked me up. I didn't know they were calling her that.

good for her.

Tina seemed very uncomfortyable around her, and yeah, it was very funny.... :) I like the caribou barbie too!

It wasn't all that bad, for "the average white girl attempting to prove she got her groove on" .... :lol:

But I would rather see Tina as Sarah than Sarah as Sarah! :lol:

Ya know....this makes me think even more that Palin is nothing more than a Redneck Barbie.

I've seen chicks at the local biker bar act with more class.

(um....I don't think it is the fact that she went on SNL that made her a redneck....)

:eusa_whistle: At least I am voting! Not playing the "poor little me" ... I'm not even gonna vote, card! :eusa_whistle:

I'd rather not vote than vote for a candidate I don't support. Sorry if that bothers you.

I still love your signature that says you're a registered Republican, when six months ago you said you were an Independent, then a Republican, then an Independent. It's so blatantly obvious that you're full of shit.

(um....I don't think it is the fact that she went on SNL that made her a redneck....)

Never said SNL made her a redneck. I just said that I watched it, and, based on what I'd seen on SNL, combined with all the garbage that I've seen her spew over the airwaves, and I'm even more convinced now that she's a redneck bitch.

I actually LIKE SNL!

Didn't figure that the pitbull would pussy out of doing a rap though......figures, she's even more of a coward than McInsane. At least McInsane is decent enough to pander to people, she simply just refuses.

I'd rather not vote than vote for a candidate I don't support. Sorry if that bothers you.

I still love your signature that says you're a registered Republican, when six months ago you said you were an Independent, then a Republican, then an Independent. It's so blatantly obvious that you're full of shit.

Go back and find the link, dipshit. What I said was I was an undecided republican (at the time I had not made up my mind - I have now and have done so for several, several weeks - as a matter of fact it was the day that Obama chose Biden as his running mate ) ... you have nothing better to do ... put up or shut up! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back