Santorum on Obama: 'What a snob' because he wants everyone to go to college.

R

rdean

Santorum on Obama: 'What a snob' (1:29) - The Washington Post

. President Obama once said he wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob.”

In 2009, the Census Bureau reports, adults with master’s degrees earned $6,700 per month on average, and those with bachelor’s degrees and associate’s degrees earned $5,400 and $4,200 per month, respectively. Adults with some college but no degree earned an average monthly salary of $3,600, while those with a high school diploma and those without earned $3,179 and $2,434, respectively.

“There are good, decent men and women who go out and work hard every day and put their skills to test that aren’t taught by some liberal college professor trying to indoctrinate them,” he said.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSn3YL1hZOU]Santorum On Obama 'What A Snob' - YouTube[/ame]

Think about the "indoctrination" that comes from college.

Understanding the damaging history of racism.

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about "science".

Learning about disease.

Broadening your opportunities.

Now the most hilarious of all are all those people APPLAUDING Rick Santorum. How many times have I brought up the Republican hatred for education and there is it, on display, for all of us to watch.

Hey, you think Santorum's kids will go to college?

Enjoy.

“There are good, decent men and women who go out and work hard every day and put their skills to test that aren’t taught by some liberal college professor trying to indoctrinate them,” he said.
Of course Obama never denigrated anyone without a college degree, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Yes he believes that we need janitors and cooks and such to serve people like him...and he wants to make sure there are plenty of those people. You know, the ones who get low wages. We need cheap labor right? The plan is to make labor cheaper and cheaper. No wonder why class warfare is alive and well (which it should be)

i read that santorum compared himself to winston churchill.

i don't know whether to laugh or cry
Santorum is angry there will less servants available for his mansions if everyone gets an education. He MIGHT prefer illegals because they can't talk back, but he isn't brave enough to hire any.

I'm telling you kids...

The only difference between something truly great and an Average Joe is education.

Stay in school. Get that degree. Create choices for yourself.

Not getting my degree is one of my few regrets.

I'm telling you kids...

The only difference between something truly great and an Average Joe is education.

When it comes to earnings, we know that to be true.

. President Obama once said he wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob.”

In 2009, the Census Bureau reports, adults with master’s degrees earned $6,700 per month on average, and those with bachelor’s degrees and associate’s degrees earned $5,400 and $4,200 per month, respectively. Adults with some college but no degree earned an average monthly salary of $3,600, while those with a high school diploma and those without earned $3,179 and $2,434, respectively.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Santorum On Obama 'What A Snob' - YouTube

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Now the most hilarious of all are all those people APPLAUDING Rick Santorum. How many times have I brought up the Republican hatred for education and there is it, on display, for all of us to watch.

Enjoy.

Obama is a snob, so is you, going to college is a waste of time for most people. Even if everybody has a doctorate McDonalds will still need to hire people to flip their burgers, making everyone go to college won't change that.

I'm telling you kids...

When it comes to earnings, we know that to be true.

True, but it's not just about earnings... it's about choices.

And it's not necessarily about a University Degree, although that's what will open the door of choices with the greatest sheer volume from which to choose.

The secret is relevance. Learning to make wooden wagon wheels might prove satisfying, but a day job for profits would be a requirement.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.

Obama is a snob, so is you, going to college is a waste of time for most people. Even if everybody has a doctorate McDonalds will still need to hire people to flip their burgers, making everyone go to college won't change that.

So man-up and get your doctorate in engineering instead of liberal arts.

Did I mention relevance?

I'm watching Rick Santorum give his "I failed" speech.

So strange, so Republican.

He complains about "smart people". And he used the phrase "smart people".

He said Obama won't drill for oil and the oil that comes from shale is the best in the world. And all these people are applauding him. There is more drilling under Obama than under Bush.

And all these people are wildly applauding "cut medicaid". Most of them look like they are ON Medicaid.

Get rid of welfare programs will give you opportunity and hope.

Get this, cut corporate tax to ZERO and they will create jobs. Is there anyone who still believes that whose favorite color isn't "potato"?

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.

So man-up and get your doctorate in engineering instead of liberal arts.

Did I mention relevance?

Funny, at the company I work at, they post jobs within the company in case someone wants to relocate.

I plugged in "engineering" and 26 jobs came up. Some haven't been filled since last September. I swear to God that's not joke. 26. From software, to mechanical, to optics, to electronics, to manufacturing and so on. That was just "engineering". There were other jobs for CAD operator and solid modelers and CNC programmers and so on.

Talk about relevance. I post something positive about education that can't be refuted and they go strangely silent.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.

Hey douchebag, plenty of good honerable hard working, honest people NEVER go to college and they are looked down on by douche bags like you. That's all Santorum was saying.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.

Hey douchebag, plenty of good honerable hard working, honest people NEVER go to college and they are looked down on by douche bags like you. That's all Santorum was saying.

:eusa_eh: That can't be what he was saying. That's excessively judgmental, even with the consideration that it's coming from an ultra religious, tight-ass politician.

Santorum judging Obama I understand, but even a self-righteous prick like Santorum wouldn't waste time judging millions of people he'll never have any connection with beyond candidate and voter.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.

You don't know what you are talking about Private ShitforBrains. I worked at a plumbing company sorting fittings and keeping the shop clean when I was in High School. I worked at a Golden West Pancake House as dishwasher, busboy, fry cook and then dinner cook. I worked at a drugstore as a stock boy. I worked in a factory as an assembler. I went into the Military as 82C (Forward Observer) and used the GI bill I "EARNED" to go to college which I started when I turned 30.

Anyone who says college is for SNOBS is a shit for brains butt sniffer. They need both sides of their face slapped and slapped HARD publicly and then spit on by everyone they pass. College changed my life.

Santorum has THREE Degrees. His father was a miner who saw his son go to college. And he says college is for snobs? And complains about "smart people" wanting to run the country. He's either a fucking idiot or a total hypocrite. Either way, anyone who support such a person may not be a "hypocrite", but they are, for sure, a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back