Santorum on Obama: 'What a snob' because he wants everyone to go to college.

Santorum on Obama: 'What a snob' (1:29) - The Washington Post

. President Obama once said he wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob.”

In 2009, the Census Bureau reports, adults with master’s degrees earned $6,700 per month on average, and those with bachelor’s degrees and associate’s degrees earned $5,400 and $4,200 per month, respectively. Adults with some college but no degree earned an average monthly salary of $3,600, while those with a high school diploma and those without earned $3,179 and $2,434, respectively.

“There are good, decent men and women who go out and work hard every day and put their skills to test that aren’t taught by some liberal college professor trying to indoctrinate them,” he said.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Santorum On Obama 'What A Snob' - YouTube

Think about the "indoctrination" that comes from college.

Understanding the damaging history of racism.

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about "science".

Learning about disease.

Broadening your opportunities.

Now the most hilarious of all are all those people APPLAUDING Rick Santorum. How many times have I brought up the Republican hatred for education and there is it, on display, for all of us to watch.

Hey, you think Santorum's kids will go to college?

Enjoy.

Hey douchebag, plenty of good honerable hard working, honest people NEVER go to college and they are looked down on by douche bags like you. That's all Santorum was saying.

You don't know what you are talking about Private ShitforBrains. I worked at a plumbing company sorting fittings and keeping the shop clean when I was in High School. I worked at a Golden West Pancake House as dishwasher, busboy, fry cook and then dinner cook. I worked at a drugstore as a stock boy. I worked in a factory as an assembler. I went into the Military as 82C (Forward Observer) and used the GI bill I "EARNED" to go to college which I started when I turned 30.

Anyone who says college is for SNOBS is a shit for brains butt sniffer. They need both sides of their face slapped and slapped HARD publicly and then spit on by everyone they pass. College changed my life.

Santorum has THREE Degrees. His father was a miner who saw his son go to college. And he says college is for snobs? And complains about "smart people" wanting to run the country. He's either a fucking idiot or a total hypocrite. Either way, anyone who support such a person may not be a "hypocrite", but they are, for sure, a fucking idiot.

that isn't what he said, but no one thinks you're honestly portraying anything a conservative said anyway. So it's all good.

And PS - I think the dude is a nut, no reason to make things up about him.

Hey douchebag, plenty of good honerable hard working, honest people NEVER go to college and they are looked down on by douche bags like you. That's all Santorum was saying.

You don't know what you are talking about Private ShitforBrains. I worked at a plumbing company sorting fittings and keeping the shop clean when I was in High School. I worked at a Golden West Pancake House as dishwasher, busboy, fry cook and then dinner cook. I worked at a drugstore as a stock boy. I worked in a factory as an assembler. I went into the Military as 82C (Forward Observer) and used the GI bill I "EARNED" to go to college which I started when I turned 30.

Anyone who says college is for SNOBS is a shit for brains butt sniffer. They need both sides of their face slapped and slapped HARD publicly and then spit on by everyone they pass. College changed my life.

Santorum has THREE Degrees. His father was a miner who saw his son go to college. And he says college is for snobs? And complains about "smart people" wanting to run the country. He's either a fucking idiot or a total hypocrite. Either way, anyone who support such a person may not be a "hypocrite", but they are, for sure, a fucking idiot.

that isn't what he said, but no one thinks you're honestly portraying anything a conservative said anyway. So it's all good.

And PS - I think the dude is a nut, no reason to make things up about him.

That's why I post video. They say so much craziness, I don't have to speak for them. They speak for themselves. The Republican base doesn't care. They hate having a black president that much.

. President Obama once said he wants everybody in America to go to college. What a snob.”

In 2009, the Census Bureau reports, adults with master’s degrees earned $6,700 per month on average, and those with bachelor’s degrees and associate’s degrees earned $5,400 and $4,200 per month, respectively. Adults with some college but no degree earned an average monthly salary of $3,600, while those with a high school diploma and those without earned $3,179 and $2,434, respectively.

“There are good, decent men and women who go out and work hard every day and put their skills to test that aren’t taught by some liberal college professor trying to indoctrinate them,” he said.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Now the most hilarious of all are all those people APPLAUDING Rick Santorum. How many times have I brought up the Republican hatred for education and there is it, on display, for all of us to watch.

Enjoy.

Obama is a snob, so is you, going to college is a waste of time for most people. Even if everybody has a doctorate McDonalds will still need to hire people to flip their burgers, making everyone go to college won't change that.

So man-up and get your doctorate in engineering instead of liberal arts.

Did I mention relevance?

You think I have a degree in liberal arts? I bet you think the sun sustains fusion because it is hot.

Obama is a snob, so is you, going to college is a waste of time for most people. Even if everybody has a doctorate McDonalds will still need to hire people to flip their burgers, making everyone go to college won't change that.

Did I mention relevance?

Funny, at the company I work at, they post jobs within the company in case someone wants to relocate.

I plugged in "engineering" and 26 jobs came up. Some haven't been filled since last September. I swear to God that's not joke. 26. From software, to mechanical, to optics, to electronics, to manufacturing and so on. That was just "engineering". There were other jobs for CAD operator and solid modelers and CNC programmers and so on.

I am not surprised, I think engineers would prefer to work at McDonalds than at any company you work for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpETi4DShKE

Did I mention relevance?

You think I have a degree in liberal arts? I bet you think the sun sustains fusion because it is hot.

You ass-u-me I think about you at all.

I simply take advantage of some of the silly shit people post to make myself look good. :cool:

Thanks, by the way.

Did I mention relevance?

Funny, at the company I work at, they post jobs within the company in case someone wants to relocate.

I plugged in "engineering" and 26 jobs came up. Some haven't been filled since last September. I swear to God that's not joke. 26. From software, to mechanical, to optics, to electronics, to manufacturing and so on. That was just "engineering". There were other jobs for CAD operator and solid modelers and CNC programmers and so on.

I am not surprised, I think engineers would prefer to work at McDonalds than at any company you work for.

:lol:

My (insert your preferred Deity here) but you take this shit seriously and personal!

How do you know YOU don't work for the same company rdean does? :lol:

Santorum is a jackass who wants to replace the constitution with his version of the bible. Having said that, College isn't for everyone.

My (insert your preferred Deity here) but you take this shit seriously and personal!

Mocking an idiot like rdean is taking things personal?

I own the company I work for. Next?

Are personal insults and mocking a sign of taking things personal?

Hmmmm
:eusa_think:
I really tried to see it from another angle, but I have to go with 'yes'.

I'm telling you kids...

The only difference between something truly great and an Average Joe is education.

Stay in school. Get that degree. Create choices for yourself.

Not getting my degree is one of my few regrets.

When it comes to earnings, we know that to be true.

True, but it's not just about earnings... it's about choices.

And it's not necessarily about a University Degree, although that's what will open the door of choices with the greatest sheer volume from which to choose.

The secret is relevance. Learning to make wooden wagon wheels might prove satisfying, but a day job for profits would be a requirement.

Not every kid is capable of getting a degree. What we should do is teach kids a work ethic - that all jobs - no matter how "menial" add value to society. Those that can, and want to, should be encouraged to get a degree (preferably a good degree in a subject that will actually provide them with some value)... but those that cannot or do not want to go down that road are equally as useful and productive members of society.

Are personal insults and mocking a sign of taking things personal?

Hmmmm
I really tried to see it from another angle, but I have to go with 'yes'.

It isn't my fault you take things from posters on message boards personally, but I do enjoy keeping you awake at night.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.

I think you live in Fantasy Land. In Obama's utopian view (and apparently yours) everyone would go to college. Not everyone should, for a variety of reasons. They may not possess the intelligence nor the drive to get to a collegiate level. Now, should anyone who works hard enough in school have an opportunity to further their education? Sure, if they have the funds or earn a scholarship.

Rick Santorum Says Obama

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.

I guess it just sounds better to hear "Do you want fries with that" when it comes from a person with an expensive college education partially or wholly funded by my tax dollars.

Understanding "ethics".

Learning about disease.

Enjoy.
Hey, do you think Mr Obama's kids (and other politician's kids) will have one of those manufacturing jobs he (they) keep claiming that this country needs?
It's a double edged sword, try to not cut yourself on the backswing.

The only way to do that is to dumb down colleges.

But these cheap, powerful computers make our educational systems obsolete.

Our teachers don't want to use them properly though. Their proper use was demonstrated in 1987.

Bennett

psik

Uh, didn't Uncle Ricky go to college?
I guess so, and if he did, then that is why he probably knows what Obama meant by his comment, especially coming from a man like Obama himself, but what the left would like, is for people to think that Ricky was making a stupid comment about Obama, and was disrespecting college and the students who do go, because the left knows that a majority of the nation hasn't or won't ever go to college, so how would they know what Rick meant or by what Obama said pertaining to that world (or) even if what he (Obama) said is actually not do-able, so their hopes are on (the left), is that they (the average citizen) will be gullable enough, to eat up anything that is sent down the pipe by the left in protest of, in order to try and win or keep the seat in which their masters do sit in currently. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back