Santorum leads in Romney's home turf of Michigan

please, please, please let Santorum win....Pahleeze....

I am a fiscal conservative Tea Party Member--and a Rick Santorum win--would insure another 4 years of Barack Obama. There is absolutely no way this SOCIAL FREAK NUT-CASE can win. He's way too far right on social issues to appeal to women & MEN.

1. He's against abortion even in the case of rape or incest.
Rick Santorum on Abortion: There Are No Exceptions for Rape and Incest | Fox News Insider

2. He stated that states should be able to ban CONTRACEPTIVES.
Rick Santorum Doubles Down, Says States Have Right To Declare Birth Control Illegal (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Now I am not certain how many men out there--just want to give up on sex--because that is what would happen if their wives or girlfriends couldn't get contraceptives.

And I am not too certain how many husbands and boyfriends out there would not insist on a morning after pill if their wives or girlfriends were raped.

So this is not only a FEMALE issue-because men VOTE too---:lol::lol::lol:

And really SOCIAL ISSUES are the only things this nut case is conservative on his EARMARK record is horrible--his voting record says BIG SPENDER all over it--and he's been very friendly with Washington D.C. Lobbyists--getting lots and lots of money from them over the years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/16/u...-2006-donations-flowed-in.html?pagewanted=all

What A Big Government Conservative Looks Like | RedState

Rick Santorum, 'Stealth Lobbyist' - ABC News

A little reading tells all about Rick Santorum's actual record

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

Last edited:
please, please, please let Santorum win....Pahleeze....

I am a fiscal conservative Tea Party Member--and a Rick Santorum win--would insure another 4 years of Barack Obama. There is absolutely no way this SOCIAL FREAK NUT-CASE can win. He's way too far right on social issues to appeal to women & MEN.

1. He's against abortion even in the case of rape or incest.
Rick Santorum on Abortion: There Are No Exceptions for Rape and Incest | Fox News Insider

2. He stated that states should be able to ban CONTRACEPTIVES.
Rick Santorum Doubles Down, Says States Have Right To Declare Birth Control Illegal (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Now I am not certain how many men out there--just want to give up on sex--because that is what would happen if their wives or girlfriends couldn't get contraceptives.

And I am not too certain how many husbands and boyfriends out there would not insist on a morning after pill if their wives or girlfriends were raped.

So this is not only a FEMALE issue-because men VOTE too---:lol::lol::lol:

And really SOCIAL ISSUES are the only things this nut case is conservative on his EARMARK record is horrible--his voting record says BIG SPENDER all over it--and he's been very friendly with Washington D.C. Lobbyists--getting lots and lots of money from them over the years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/16/u...-2006-donations-flowed-in.html?pagewanted=all

What A Big Government Conservative Looks Like | RedState

Rick Santorum, 'Stealth Lobbyist' - ABC News

A little reading tells all about Rick Santorum's actual record

12777d1329018033-santorum-has-big-problems-earmarks-pay-play-campaign-donations-104640_600.jpg

I agree with you strongly...I think sadly, that Abortion/morning afterpill for woman that have been raped should be offered. Yes, I'm pro life, but the woman just want through something very bad and doesn't deserve to go through something that will remind them of it. Secondly, I agree that that the morning after pill or contraceptives SHOULD be legal as that's a way to stop the sperm from meeting up with the egg. No need for abortions and we all must understand that most of this country isn't going to stop having sex! So yes I feel Santorum is somewhat to far to the right on these issues. People will vote for Obama against Santorum if it's between the two.

He is also a big spender in the mold of George Bush. Newt or Paul would be far better choices if you want to reduce the debt.

Last edited:
That OpEd Romney wrote lost him Michigan FOREVER.

Could Santorum win the nomination???

Forum List

Back