Santorum, Gingrich and Paul should quit now

and get behind Romney and GET OBAMA OUT OF OFFICE.

I hope they all stay in, and it heads to a brokered convention. If Romney is the nominee it will only hurt the GOP, because it takes Obamacare "Something the majority of america did not want" out of the equation.

That's the number one reason he's being shoved down our throats. The power brokers in this country have wanted control over health care for a long time. They're not going to let anything get in their way.

Who is "being shoved down our throats"?

They need to get out of the way - or Obama - a terrible president -wiil get another term

insanity.jpg

How about Romney, Santorum, and Gingrich drop out and rally behind Ron Paul?

You must be a big obama supporter.

Must be. That's why I want the candidate who does the best against Obama among independents and disaffected Democrats to win the Republican nomination.

Shake off the effects of whatever they gave you at the meeting. You know damn well Ron Paul has as much chance as Ron Burgundy of being elected President of the United States.

You must be a big obama supporter.

Must be. That's why I want the candidate who does the best against Obama among independents and disaffected Democrats to win the Republican nomination.

Shake off the effects of whatever they gave you at the meeting. You know damn well Ron Paul has as much chance as Ron Burgundy of being elected President of the United States.

Your reading comprehension would indicate that it's you who is likely under the influence.

Forum List

Back