Santorum gets a bad rap. re: Religion

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I don't know why people call him nuts and what not when he's one of the ones who *more* closely follows his Religion. To me, if you believe these things (Religions) in the first place and follow as "loosely" as most Americans do - you're the ones who are nuts.

I'm not Voting for him, and I'm not Religious. I'm just honest. In terms of being "Spiritually" guided, he's at least a step ahead of most who claim the same.

He's not a person that anyone should be voting for, appealing to the nutters in the country isn't going to win him the presidency.

You could be a bit more specific.....just saying : ) I'm high on coffee and trying to converse, sir.

Sooooooooo......

Everyone hears voices, and those who listen to those voices are the stable ones, where as those who run the discussion in their mind through the filter of physical observations are :cuckoo:?

:eusa_think:

Are you sure about that?

Sooooooooo......

Everyone hears voices, and those who listen to those voices are the stable ones, where as those who filter the discussion in their minds through the filter of physical observations are :cuckoo:?

Are you sure about that?

No, you read that wrong Joe.

I said that the people who pretend to believe in said Religions but only do so half-assed and half-hearted are the nutty ones. They don't realize the stupidity of their action to "half follow."

At least he's consistent, is my point. And I clearly did not express agreement with his Religion.

Sooooooooo......

Everyone hears voices, and those who listen to those voices are the stable ones, where as those who run the discussion in their mind through the filter of physical observations are :cuckoo:?

Are you sure about that?
Sancto sure has cut out a lot of FORMER Americans from his definition of AMERICAN; Protestants, Spanish speaking Americans, gay Americans, READERS who haven't gotten the "banned books" list yet...................

He's not a person that anyone should be voting for, appealing to the nutters in the country isn't going to win him the presidency.

You could be a bit more specific.....just saying : ) I'm high on coffee and trying to converse, sir.

He's not president material, people shouldn't where their damn religion on their sleeves as a presidential candidate in a diverse country where everyone's faith is different, we are not like Taliban-run Afghanistan, religion should be kept between that person and his/her own God(s), not to divide and conquer to win votes.

He's not president material, people shouldn't where their damn religion on their sleeves as a presidential candidate in a diverse country where everyone's faith is different, we are not like Taliban-run Afghanistan, religion should be kept between that person and his/her own God(s), not to divide and conquer to win votes.

And I agree and disagree, at the same time!~

I don't want to be under some Religion's "special" rules, but at the same time, I *do* want a candidate running as THEMSELVES and what THEY'RE guided by, so that hopefully the first clause of this sentence WON'T HAPPEN. Feel me?

Sancto doesn't believe there should be any separation of church from state; at least while he's throwing up, he cannot exclude more Americans.

I don't want to be under some Religion's "special" rules, but at the same time, I *do* want a candidate running as THEMSELVES and what THEY'RE guided by, so that hopefully the first clause of this sentence WON'T HAPPEN. Feel me?

I don't give a shat what some candidate's religion is as long as they're fair to others, Santorum has shown himself to be less than fair so he should just step down.

I don't know why people call him nuts and what not when he's one of the ones who *more* closely follows his Religion. To me, if you believe these things (Religions) in the first place and follow as "loosely" as most Americans do - you're the ones who are nuts.

I'm not Voting for him, and I'm not Religious. I'm just honest. In terms of being "Spiritually" guided, he's at least a step ahead of most who claim the same.

when he stands around in a crowd praying - and wearing that shirt that only a Catholic Pederast could love - it creeps me out

For once - I agree with you.
Well said.

I don't give a shat what some candidate's religion is as long as they're fair to others, Santorum has shown himself to be less than fair so he should just step down.

He's Religious, and anyone taking their faith seriously is going to seem unfair to others if they're actually principled in the Faith. It's the nature of the beast - but it's a nature most don't take too seriously, which goes back to my original point ----> he's not "nuts" just because he's one of the ones not just "faking" it, about his Spirituality.

when he stands around in a crowd praying - and wearing that shirt that only a Catholic Pederast could love - it creeps me out

Are you Perez Hilton?

For once - I agree with you.
Well said.

Thanks alot, asswipe! :razz:

He's Religious, and anyone taking their faith seriously is going to seem unfair to others if they're actually principled in the Faith. It's the nature of the beast - but it's a nature most don't take too seriously, which goes back to my original point ----> he's not "nuts" just because he's one of the ones not just "faking" it, about his Spirituality.

He's not taking his faith seriously, he's one of those morons who wants to be seen and morally great by people and puts down others, religion should be between that person and their God(s), he's trying to president of the US, not trying to be head of a church, thats when religion should matter.

Are you Perez Hilton?

I have no idea who that is. Should I google?

I don't care what Insanetorum believes.

I won't vote for him because he is a religious whack job.

To me anyone who blindly follows any dogma is the one with the problem while people who use philosophical tenets as guidelines to be loosely followed and who temper those tenets with individual free thought so as to reconcile philosophies to their own personal views without the need to force those views on others are the sane ones.

I don't care what Insanetorum believes.

I won't vote for him because he is a religious whack job.

To me anyone who blindly follows any dogma is the one with the problem while people who use philosophical tenets as guidelines to be loosely followed and who temper those tenets with individual free thought so as to reconcile philosophies to their own personal views without the need to force those views on others are the sane ones.

To me, the second paragraph makes you not Religious, altogether. I'm more-so saying that people who think they're of a certain Religion but you wouldn't know it at all by their actual actions - are geeks, and Santorum (who I *do* disagree with, don't like, etc.) - seems to actually go most of the way with his Religious shit. I'm just giving him props for being a titty bit more geniune (he's a B-cup, tbh) in just that regard.

Forum List

Back