Santorum and Grennell on Newsmax....topic.... Move on or stick with President Trump 2024

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
11pm est Newsmax... Discussion: Moving on from or staying with President Trump 2024

I dislike Santorum the little slimy bastard but now i despise him. NOT for his hatred of President Trump...and why is it that he hates President Trump so? His reasoning to move on from Trump because the repunks needs someone to care about, protect the REPUNK PARTY rather than reward his supporters. excuse me? EXCUSE ME?? What do repunks and Demo'rats do...but reward their fellow repunks/demo'rats. I don't give a damn for the freaking repunklican party. President Trump Cared for Americans, America, our security, sovereignty and quality of life. TO HELL with the republican party...and now i will back President Trump for 2024 even moreso than i did two hours ago. AND I will glory in seeing the absolute destruction of repunks as well as demo'rats.

The repunks owe their victories to President Trump and they repaid him by cutting his legs out from under him at every turn aiding the democrats, backstabbing him whenever they could. I WILL NOT forget that. EVER.

The repunks owe their victories to President Trump and they repaid him by cutting his legs out from under him at every turn aiding the democrats, backstabbing him whenever they could. I WILL NOT forget that. EVER.
so?

I do like how that ass-hat JD Vance in Ohio thanked 50+ people in his victory speech but not the blob.

I guess you hate his guts now too, right?

11pm est Newsmax... Discussion: Moving on from or staying with President Trump 2024

I dislike Santorum the little slimy bastard but now i despise him. NOT for his hatred of President Trump...and why is it that he hates President Trump so? His reasoning to move on from Trump because the repunks needs someone to care about, protect the REPUNK PARTY rather than reward his supporters. excuse me? EXCUSE ME?? What do repunks and Demo'rats do...but reward their fellow repunks/demo'rats. I don't give a damn for the freaking repunklican party. President Trump Cared for Americans, America, our security, sovereignty and quality of life. TO HELL with the republican party...and now i will back President Trump for 2024 even moreso than i did two hours ago. AND I will glory in seeing the absolute destruction of repunks as well as demo'rats.

loyalty is absolute in the tramp page.
he did on fox news:
------------------------------------------------
Vance nevertheless thanked Trump for his endorsement in a Wednesday statement to Fox News Digital, saying the former president's support "made all the difference."

"I can’t thank President Trump enough for his support," Vance said. "His endorsement and the work he did to drive turnout - including a huge rally in Dayton on election eve - made all the difference in this race, and led us to the largest battleground victory in the nation."
------------------------------------------------------

did Vance cheat???

Last edited:

To a degree unique in American history, President Donald J. Trump has confronted – and been confronted by – an enemies list that, well, only Satan could come up with. This includes the CCP, the WEF, the CIA, the FBI, central banks, multi-national banks and corporations, the tech industry, and virtually all of the “Fourth Estate” … not to mention, most of his own political party, the Republicans.

This jihad began from the moment he came down that golden escalator, and announced he was running for office. It escalated once he pulled the surprise (Divinely orchestrated?) victory in the 2016 election.

That opposition has extended far beyond legitimate political partisanship or opposition. No, it’s included all of sabotage, defamation – and treason against our nation. Not the least of which was the coup of November 3, 2020. Enemies foreign and domestic have collaborated with all of this.

Demonic enemies, foreign and domestic.

It continues to this day. As this is written, tabulation of results for the 2022 midterm election is still underway. Yet before midnight struck on election day, an apparently pre-planned and synchronized cacophony of media and pundit exclamations that the disappointing Republican results were the fault of Donald Trump, that he’s over, and that Ron DeSantis is to be the savior of the Republican Party in 2024.

There have been disturbing signs about Ron DeSantis. Jeb Bush and Paul Ryan have spoken positively about a possible Presidential run by him. Those are giant red flags. And Mr. DeSantis – just like the national Republican “leadership” – has been MIA regarding the election machines (not to mention that Florida is still in the ERIC voter registration system). So, lynchpin elements of voting fraud infrastructure remain intact in Florida.

I totally agree

One thing that made me stop in my tracks at wondering... Trump or DeSantis? was that RINOs are behind DeS, or at least some of them are.

THAT made me stop and think

I am totally with you when you say F the Republican party...( If it is not on the same p age as Trump)

F them

Forum List

Back