SANKON warns Britain

Mineva

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2014
Erdogan Of Turkey Just Gave A Speech Asking His People To Elect His Party Because He Aims To Invade Jerusalem - Walid Shoebat

Erdogan Of Turkey Just Gave A Speech Asking His People To Elect His Party Because He “Aims To Invade Jerusalem”
by Shoebat Foundation on May 15, 2015 in Featured, General

By Walid Shoebat

Nothing in the western media covered what the Turkish Anadulu Agency released, when Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave a speech this Friday with a strange message riddled with statements that were predicted in the Bible regarding Antichrist. From his desire to invade Jerusalem and to Muhammad’s claim to have ascended to heaven from there, Erdogan called on all Turks to refocus on the Ottoman goal to re-conquer Jerusalem for Islam:

“Unfortunately we the Muslims lost our aim to head towards Jerusalem. The water of our eyes froze making us blind, and our hearts that was destined to beat for Jerusalem is now instead conditioned for rivalry being in a state of war with each other.”

Erdogan’s desire to end strife and unite Sunnis and Shiites to aim towards Jerusalem was made in the state of Erzincan, central Turkey, in which he expressed his desire for the place to become suitable for Al-Isra’ Wal-M’iraj (Muhammad’s ascension to heaven and descent to Jerusalem) where he claimed is the cause of goodness: “descending from heaven over all Muslim nations”.

Big deal. Let the hebes and the towelheads duke it out and reach their own conclusion, on their own.
Britain stood alone against Hitler in WWII.....................to stop tyranny and Rabid aggression against the world..............

If the towel heads were about to wipe the Israeli's off the face of the earth would Britain stand by and allow that to happen..........

England played a large part in the creation of Israel............even though it washed it's hand of the region and abstained from the final vote back in the day.................

Would you look the other way as your creation is slaughtered should they ever lose...............................

Not that it's gonna happen..............the IDF can hold their own.

Turks do have a sense of humor

So do Jews when they aren't bitching, moaning and claiming to be the world's eternal victim.
The World tells them to play nice OR ELSE all the time................

Perhaps it's time for ISRAEL TO TELL ALL OF US TO FUCK OFF............and drive the problem of GAZA into Jordan..............ALL OF THEM............................

Make a danged parking lot of the place and a Beach Resort.......................

and end the constant BLABBING OF THE WORLD against their right to defend themselves against constant attacks................

It would end it NO..................

promo_twitter.jpg

Easier to clear out after air attacks have left it in rubble...............A few bulldozers and a new parking lot and mall...............

No more bitching and whining...........we kicked all of them out and took the danged land to end the 50 years of attacks from there.............

DEAL..............

Here's the construction crews standing by to demolish the ground for the new shopping malls.

Turks do have a sense of humor
How about a sense of humus?

that too------turks do hummus very well and also sesame Halvah When I was a kid living in a semi-urban-suburban town----THE only people who knew about sesame halvah were jews-----
and it was made by the JOYVA company which I decided was Turkish (actually it was started by jews----but ----it does a candy called "Turkish delight) For a very long time I thought turks must like jews------they make the candy that only jews eat ------ok--I was a kid. Turks do some things well----but they go nuts periodically-----the current psychosis is not much different from the Armenian genocide times and there were MANY other episodes of Turkish psychosis
(related to islam)

Are those the survivors from when the IDF got stopped in its tracks in the last Lebanon invasion?

Are those the survivors from when the IDF got stopped in its tracks in the last Lebanon invasion?

it is sunday morning where I am-------how about you-------are you suffering from a severe after Saturday nite hangover-----your posts are a bit incoherent

that too------turks do hummus very well and also sesame Halvah When I was a kid living in a semi-urban-suburban town----THE only people who knew about sesame halvah were jews-----
and it was made by the JOYVA company which I decided was Turkish (actually it was started by jews----but ----it does a candy called "Turkish delight) For a very long time I thought turks must like jews------they make the candy that only jews eat ------ok--I was a kid. Turks do some things well----but they go nuts periodically-----the current psychosis is not much different from the Armenian genocide times and there were MANY other episodes of Turkish psychosis
(related to islam)

mmmmm Turkish cuisine is really good and their doors are open for everyone as long as you are not filty, bloody, genocidal monkeys.

(related to islam)

mmmmm Turkish cuisine is really good and their doors are open for everyone as long as you are not filty, bloody, genocidal monkeys.

oh---they don't like to eat with muslims-----I know they tend to despise arabs----but ALL MUSLIMS? I never noticed what the relationship between Pakistanis and Turks is------For those who do not know-----DO NOT MENTION ARAB CUISINE to a turk----
no turk-----not muslim, Christian or jew.

Forum List

Back