SanFranNan: "Border Wall? Mow The Grass!"

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The Queen of the Dreamers stepped in it again with this beauty. Is there some tall Mechican feather grass growing along the Rio Grande? Uh, yeah. Do the border-jumpers try to hide in it? Uh, sometimes. So why not just "mow" it, right?
dunno.gif

LAURIE022118-2.jpg

This makes all the sense in the world to Nancy and keeps open the "trade" on the border. She won't say what that "trade" is because it's drugs and human-trafficking....something Nancy would rather not think about or talk about....like her immense fortune somehow made as a Congresswoman. So do you "mow" the grass, which is really more reeds than grass....NO, you spray it with paraquat or agent orange (if you can bribe Dow into making that shit again) and solve the problem. Then you put the word out that anybody walking through that area will develop nerve damage and probably Parkinsons. :eusa_shifty:

karl-foerster3-550x600.jpg

Pelosi Suggests 'Mowing Grass' in Some Border Areas Rather Than Building a Wall

Last edited:
Many of our border areas are isolated and it takes miles to pass from one side to the other

In these cases, tall grasses could conceal people hiking across

A wall is not the answer to every problem

• Banned
Many of our border areas are isolated and it takes miles to pass from one side to the other

I've lived 150 miles from the border for over 40 years....went with the Minutemen to glass it, report crossing.....almost stepped on a very pissed off Mohave rattler down on it. The grasses only grow on the Rio Grande...that's Tejas...here it's desert plants, juniper, and scrub oak.

GettyImages-455064354.jpg

Last edited:
how many times did Republicans defund Obamacare in the House - 55-60 ?

pass funding a wall ? bout the same if not more

:abgg2q.jpg:

The border is not miles across.

It takes miles to reach the border and then miles to reach a road or civilization once you cross

I have hiked to the border from our side, It took miles to get there and there was only a wire fence to mark the boundary
You were observable for hours

I've lived 150 miles from the border for over 40 years....went with the Minutemen to glass it, report crossing.....almost stepped on a very pissed off Mohave rattler down. The grasses only grow on the Rio Grande...that's Tejas...here it's desert plants, juniper, and scrub oak.

GettyImages-455064354.jpg
Yep.... Not only make those Mexicans pay for it but also make em take a weedeater to it.

• Banned

Fine....so kiss your "dreamers" goodbye.....Trump ain't fucking around.

Fine....so kiss your "dreamers" goodbye.....Trump ain't fucking around.

dreamers and people hiking across Mexico to jump the border ....

like Trump, you and the rest of the idiot RW's are too fucking dumb to know the difference

The border is not miles across.

It takes miles to reach the border and then miles to reach a road or civilization once you cross

I have hiked to the border from our side, It took miles to get there and there was only a wire fence to mark the boundary
You were observable for hours

Maybe in the open desert.
Most of our border has plenty of cover and I've hunted in a lot of it.
In fact it has so much cover a Sendero is required to hunt it.
upload_2018-2-22_12-24-44.png

And again, the reason we need a WALL is because if the Rats ever get power back, they'll take down the sensors, reassign the border patrol, and put out the water tanks and welcome signs again.....they've lost the white middle-class forever and can't survive without beaners' votes.

Like millions of other people, I start every day reading the Drudge Report, which gives me a good overview of what is happening in this country.

According to Mr. Drudge, Minority Leader Pelosi (and perhaps Speaker Pelosi come November) has been experiencing some possible health issues.

I think that we should wish her the very best of luck in resolving those issues.

Hopefully, she will soon retire so that she can accomplish two goals:

(a) To have more time in order to rest and feel better.

(b) To let an Hispanic woman take her place in the House, since she enjoys telling all of us how much she and her family members adore Hispanic people.

Like millions of other people, I start every day reading the Drudge Report, which gives me a good overview of what is happening in this country.

According to Mr. Drudge, Minority Leader Pelosi (and perhaps Speaker Pelosi come November) has been experiencing some possible health issues.

I think that we should wish her the very best of luck in resolving those issues.

Hopefully, she will soon retire so that she can accomplish two goals:

(a) To have more time in order to rest and feel better.

(b) To let an Hispanic woman take her place in the House, since she enjoys telling all of us how much she and her family members adore Hispanic people.

I'd be happier putting her in a dunking chair to see if she is a witch (I'm pretty sure she is) and if she drowned..... :dunno:

300px-Old_woman_draught_at_Ratcliffe_Highway.png

very few river ranches look like this .. maybe some pastures but not many.

upload_2018-2-22_12-24-44-png.178318

FYI

good representation of a rio grande river ranch

devils_river_ranch_wide_view_of_river_from_cliff_edge--~laurence_parent.jpg

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi is such a typical San Francisco elitist (remember, I was born there) that even if she resigned, they'd replace her with someone just as bad.

Forum List

Back