Sanders leads Clinton by 6 points in new national poll

this early in the game national polls are irrelevant, the candidates are working states for popularity votes

national polls ... yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Haven't you figured out that the primary is rigged in Clinton's favor?

I think it's more accurate to say the primary is tilted in her favor. That doesn't mean Bernie can't pull off the upset.
He can't without the blacks, and thus far there's no evidence they're breaking for him ... in fact they appear to be accelerating as he's entering the cross-walk.

He isn't to get it, period.
Well, Obama proved it's not actually "fixed," but the southern state parties are generally about 50% black, and places like Ohio, Penn and Mich have sizeable chunks and lots of delegates.

I think it's more accurate to say the primary is tilted in her favor. That doesn't mean Bernie can't pull off the upset.
He can't without the blacks, and thus far there's no evidence they're breaking for him ... in fact they appear to be accelerating as he's entering the cross-walk.

Well, Obama proved it's not actually "fixed," but the southern state parties are generally about 50% black, and places like Ohio, Penn and Mich have sizeable chunks and lots of delegates.

The Democrats don't want Bernie to get the nomination. They know that would be like giving the election to the Republicans.

Sanders will not get the nomination. It's Trump and Hillary at this point.
notice none of the republican bashing of sanders going on?? They want him to be the dem rep BUT as soon as he's selected over Hill {a long shot} they'll throw the kitchen sink at him

actually, they have more to throw at Sanders.

All they have to do Is ask..."who is going to pay for your free stuff? Should we take it from the business owners? If we do, then who will give you a job when they realize that they can live the same life getting free stuff without the headaches of running a business?"

In other words, all they need to do is remind people to do the math.....and point out how things are going in Venezuela.
He doesn't have a sycophantic media running interference for him, and would have to answer. Hillary does, and doesn't have to answer.

let us not forget--those super delegates are unbound until the convention.

In other other words, it is not a good idea to count them until the end of the primaries. They can switch from Hillary to Bernie if they want.

Of course, the main way to win super elegates is to win favor among the active players in the Democrat part, and Debbie is a wide-eye Hillary supporter. I doubt Reid or Pelosi favors Hillary any more than Bernie. Obama may be up in the air.

Come to think abut it, Hillary maybe a super delegate herself!!

The Democrats don't want Bernie to get the nomination. They know that would be like giving the election to the Republicans.
true and the republicans are handling sanders with kid gloves while throwing their crap at hillary

Clinton's a terrible candidate, and given the dysfunction within the gop, I personally think the country is better off with a centrist dem at this time. Although, 6 mos ago I never considered Trump to be a real candidate. I'm not sure what he is, but he's not Freedom Caucus no new taxes, nor is he establishment we're in this for the one percent. People seem to be saying he can't win swing states, but Hillary is SOOOO bad, I'm not so sure.

The dems are screwed because they really lack young talent, at least on the natl level. Their most impressive governor right now is Brown, and he's older than Trump. Biden could come to Miss or SC and talk to blacks. But Bernie's constituency is just not them.

Most Black people do not know who Sanders is an probably think they "owe" Hillary for Obama.

Simply some sad ass sh**t

Clinton's a terrible candidate, and given the dysfunction within the gop, I personally think the country is better off with a centrist dem at this time. Although, 6 mos ago I never considered Trump to be a real candidate. I'm not sure what he is, but he's not Freedom Caucus no new taxes, nor is he establishment we're in this for the one percent. People seem to be saying he can't win swing states, but Hillary is SOOOO bad, I'm not so sure.

The dems are screwed because they really lack young talent, at least on the natl level. Their most impressive governor right now is Brown, and he's older than Trump. Biden could come to Miss or SC and talk to blacks. But Bernie's constituency is just not them.
It is true, the democrat bench is very shallow. I personally think Crazy Uncle Joe is being kept in the wings, ready to "reluctantly" accept a draft movement "for the good of the country" when Hillary just becomes too toxic even for the low information crowd.

Yeah, that happened in '08. They're not going to let it happen again.
What is it that is some mysterious conspiracy? Obama had the left elites and the blacks. Bernie's got the left elites.
Not a conspiracy, the party power brokers choose the candidate. It's obvious when Bernie can whomp all over Hillary in a state and she walks away with almost as many delegates as he does.

What is it that is some mysterious conspiracy? Obama had the left elites and the blacks. Bernie's got the left elites.
Not a conspiracy, the party power brokers choose the candidate. It's obvious when Bernie can whomp all over Hillary in a state and she walks away with almost as many delegates as he does.
Well if the party power brokers decide, Obama would never have been potus. Initially, he didn't even have the support of black leadership. And it was only over for Hill when Ted gave Obama the nod. The party brokers can exert some influence, and of course the money guys swing the purse, but the dems have traditionally been .... chaotic. And that's really what's so interesting about Trump. The pundits say "we've never seen anything like this unless it was Reagan, but Reagan worked from 76 till 80 remaking the state parties. The national guys didn't see him coming, and by the time they noticed, the entire party had been changed .... and purged at the state levels.

Actually, the Dems do have young talent. The thing is no one wants to cross the leadership by running against Hillary!!

Bernie Sanders is not really a Democrat--he does not have that problem with the Democrat leadership and knows how to work with them.

It is no secret what is going on--Hillary is taking the VP place to run. When you begin to see Hillary as the VP, you quickly realize this season is no different from 2000, 1988 or 76!

Actually, the Dems do have young talent. The thing is no one wants to cross the leadership by running against Hillary!!

Bernie Sanders is not really a Democrat--he does not have that problem with the Democrat leadership and knows how to work with them.

It is no secret what is going on--Hillary is taking the VP place to run. When you begin to see Hillary as the VP, you quickly realize this season is no different from 2000, 1988 or 76!
Que?

Well if the party power brokers decide, Obama would never have been potus. Initially, he didn't even have the support of black leadership. And it was only over for Hill when Ted gave Obama the nod. The party brokers can exert some influence, and of course the money guys swing the purse, but the dems have traditionally been .... chaotic. And that's really what's so interesting about Trump. The pundits say "we've never seen anything like this unless it was Reagan, but Reagan worked from 76 till 80 remaking the state parties. The national guys didn't see him coming, and by the time they noticed, the entire party had been changed .... and purged at the state levels.
I think they underestimated Obama's popularity within the party and couldn't derail him without opening themselves up to charges of racism. That is not a factor this time around.

Forum List

Back