Sanders Breaks Silence on Kelly’s Exit:

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
GettyImages-1062423696-e1544629984409-1024x512.jpg

The Media’s trying to put a dark and menacing shade on the Chief of Staff’s departure. No surprise. It’s what they do. So, it’s refreshing to hear the truth from the WH press secretary.

He and POTUS Had Disagreements, But the General Brought ‘Structure’

During a discussion at Politico’s Women’s Leadership Summit, Sanders shared her view on the situation and what they are looking for in a replacement.

I think he brought a lot of structure to the White House that was needed at the time he came in,” Sanders said. “And has certainly, I think, been an incredible addition to the White House. That being said, I think the president is looking for somebody that believes in what we’re doing. And believes in the policies that we spend all day, every single day, looking to implement.”

While the press secretary was vague concerning what she meant about their differences, she claimed that President Donald Trump wanted someone that was outspoken about their opinions.

More @ Sanders Breaks Silence on Kelly's Exit: He and POTUS Had Disagreements, But the General Brought 'Structure'

The Media’s trying to put a dark and menacing shade on the Chief of Staff’s departure. No surprise. It’s what they do. So, it’s refreshing to hear the truth from the WH press secretary.

During a discussion at Politico’s Women’s Leadership Summit, Sanders shared her view on the situation and what they are looking for in a replacement.

I think he brought a lot of structure to the White House that was needed at the time he came in,” Sanders said. “And has certainly, I think, been an incredible addition to the White House. That being said, I think the president is looking for somebody that believes in what we’re doing. And believes in the policies that we spend all day, every single day, looking to implement.”

While the press secretary was vague concerning what she meant about their differences, she claimed that President Donald Trump wanted someone that was outspoken about their opinions.

More @ Sanders Breaks Silence on Kelly's Exit: He and POTUS Had Disagreements, But the General Brought 'Structure'
The media will release an opinion dressed up to be a report......then the administration has to spend days debunking their op-ed.
Total waste of time and taxpayers money.
Too bad the WH can't sue them for slander and liable.

That fat whore needs to shut her cock holster, I'm sick of the right's war on women.

Did I do that right my liberal friends?

Just happy he’s gone. He’s probably the only person in the world happier than I am about his leaving.

If you're worried in any way shape or form about who the President's Chief of Staff is you need to get a fucking life.

You, of course, are not concerned at all, you are merely are a loser who enjoys bashing Trump and anyone around him.

She just admitted Kelly doesn’t believe in what they are doing or in their policies. And that’s what he decided was worth forever disgracing his name and service. Sad.

Just happy he’s gone. He’s probably the only person in the world happier than I am about his leaving.

If you're worried in any way shape or form about who the President's Chief of Staff is you need to get a fucking life.

You, of course, are not concerned at all, you are merely are a loser who enjoys bashing Trump and anyone around him.

If his VP didn’t have a chief of staff, the blob wouldn’t have one either. The reason he has a COS is because its something that someone else has. Trump is his own chief of staff…which is why the White House is a 3 ring circus according to Kelly, Bannon, Priebus, Kohn, and every one else who has a fresh knife wound in the back courtesy of El Blobo.

As for enjoying bashing the blob, I love doing it. It’s a target rich environment and it has the great benefit that he almost always deserves it.

Kelly was there for two years which is about as long as any of them stay.

He's retired and I'm sure he will enjoy life.

If his VP didn’t have a chief of staff, the blob wouldn’t have one either. The reason he has a COS is because its something that someone else has. Trump is his own chief of staff…which is why the White House is a 3 ring circus according to Kelly, Bannon, Priebus, Kohn, and every one else who has a fresh knife wound in the back courtesy of El Blobo.

As for enjoying bashing the blob, I love doing it. It’s a target rich environment and it has the great benefit that he almost always deserves it.

You need to grow up.

Actually Kelly's departure is bad news for Republicans. We will see Trump unhinged. Kelly somewhat kept the lid on crazy Trump. Sanders would not recognize the truth if it hit her in the face. She is a fake Christian as well.

Actually Kelly's departure is bad news for Republicans. We will see Trump unhinged. Kelly somewhat kept the lid on crazy Trump. Sanders would not recognize the truth if it hit her in the face. She is a fake Christian as well.

The vessel that contains hatred soon corrodes.

Forum List

Back