Sanctuary City Seattle Denies ICE Airport Service

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Now this is obstruction. Seattle will find out quick that the lions share of airport funding comes via government grants. Without the FEDS, Boeing field would die. And I think they will soon feel the pain for blackmailing their service contractor to deny servicing ICE flights or risk loosing a lucrative contract with the city

-Geaux
-----------

King County airport operators will stop serving ICE flights

16681357_web1_kingcountyairportcourtesy.jpg

King County International Airport, also known as Boeing Field. Photo courtesy of kingcounty.gov

Ground service operators at King County International Airport will not serve Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) flights following an executive order on April 23 directing the airport to find ways to stop deportation flights.

Following the executive order from King County Executive Dow Constantine, leadership from Modern Aviation, which is one of three ground service providers at the airport, commonly known as Boeing Field, said they would stop providing service for Swift Air flights, a private contractor ICE uses for deportations. A press release from the county stated that the other two service providers indicated they would not pick up the service.

King County airport operators will stop serving ICE flights | Courier-Herald

Another leftist lie and long time meme proved to be doo-doo. Sanctuary quislings aren't just not helping feds stop illegal immigration. They actively oppose and hinder ICE whenever they can.
Just like George Wallace and Lester Maddox used to do....ala carte laws. I'll obey this one and that one. But NOT those laws over there!

Now this is obstruction. Seattle will find out quick that the lions share of airport funding comes via government grants. Without the FEDS, Boeing field would die. And I think they will soon feel the pain for blackmailing their service contractor to deny servicing ICE flights or risk loosing a lucrative contract with the city

-Geaux
-----------

King County airport operators will stop serving ICE flights

16681357_web1_kingcountyairportcourtesy.jpg

King County International Airport, also known as Boeing Field. Photo courtesy of kingcounty.gov

Ground service operators at King County International Airport will not serve Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) flights following an executive order on April 23 directing the airport to find ways to stop deportation flights.

Following the executive order from King County Executive Dow Constantine, leadership from Modern Aviation, which is one of three ground service providers at the airport, commonly known as Boeing Field, said they would stop providing service for Swift Air flights, a private contractor ICE uses for deportations. A press release from the county stated that the other two service providers indicated they would not pick up the service.

King County airport operators will stop serving ICE flights | Courier-Herald

I have a feeling the FAA has rules that go against this. Ground operators can't pick and choose what airlines they will service.

Another leftist lie and long time meme proved to be doo-doo. Sanctuary quislings aren't just not helping feds stop illegal immigration. They actively oppose and hinder ICE whenever they can.
Just like George Wallace and Lester Maddox used to do....ala carte laws. I'll obey this one and that one. But NOT those laws over there!
unlike the right wing making up Implied powers.

I have a feeling the FAA has rules that go against this. Ground operators can't pick and choose what airlines they will service.
Sanctuary cities can! They absolutely get to decide which laws they will obey and which they will ignore and disregard.
That's the very solid bedrock belief of sanctuary policy, and Jim Crow policy for that matter, that allows them to do things like refusing to service ICE aircraft.

It's what happens when you let emotionally stunted child-like people develop something called "sanctuary" policy.

Sanctuary cities can! They absolutely get to decide which laws they will obey and which they will ignore and disregard.
That's the very solid bedrock belief of sanctuary policy, and Jim Crow policy for that matter, that allows them to do things like refusing to service ICE aircraft.

It's what happens when you let emotionally stunted child-like people develop something called "sanctuary" policy.
show us the express immigration clause, right wingers; don't imply it.

Forum List

Back