San Francisco Issues Grants to Try to Fill Vacant Stores

The real estate in SF is through the roof. I can see the reason for the investment.

All they issue you in a red state is a pink slip and an order to vacate before Bubba padlocks your shop.
Reality and the Left shall never meet.
$300M office buildings selling for $60M is not a good thing.

Reality and the Left shall never meet.
$300M office buildings selling for $60M is not a good thing.

The reality is that I never said it was a "good thing".

Yep, don't lock up the criminal, lock up the ice cream.

image.png

Liar, you said it was "through the roof".
You see, ex mod, those are what we call facts. Facts are neither good not bad...they are just facts. If you think expensive real estate is good and high property values are good...then they are "good". If you think they are not good...then they are "bad". Are you really this dense?

Property values in San Francisco are through the roof. Property values in Hattiesburg MS are lousy by comparison. I hear you can actually get deeds to Main Street properties in Hatredsburg out of a gum ball machine at the Piggly Wiggly.

But I digress...

If you're a property owner, the values are good. If you're a tenant...not so much.

You see, ex mod, those are what we call facts. Facts are neither good not bad...they are just facts. If you think expensive real estate is good and high property values are good...then they are "good". If you think they are not good...then they are "bad". Are you really this dense?

Property values in San Francisco are through the roof. Property values in Hattiesburg MS are lousy by comparison. I hear you can actually get deeds to Main Street properties in Hatredsburg out of a gum ball machine at the Piggly Wiggly.

But I digress...

If you're a property owner, the values are good. If you're a tenant...not so much.
Yeah. Everyone loves selling their property for 80% less than they bought it!

Yeah but it's almost all blacks doing the stealing and they won't work that hard.

You could put half a million dollars in a 1500lb safe just sitting on the sidewalk and they would go across the street to rob a liquor store for 75 bucks instead.
And the race card is out.

Its always just a matter of time with the right wing loons.

Forum List

Back