Samoa Joe reacts: Veteran wrestler Otani Shinjiro paralyzed after a german suplex, he reported not being able to move his arms or legs at the hospital

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
oh wow Otani got paralyzed by a german suplex into the turnbuckle, that sucks

also i have never liked throwing dudes into turnbuckles, it looks kind of cool but also looks crazy unsafe

maybe i'm talking out my ass but how do you protect yourself like that

How sad this is. Even though wrestlers are top notch athletes too many accidents like this occur. The number of wrestlers who have died is mind boggling and it happens too often.

• Banned
How sad this is. Even though wrestlers are top notch athletes too many accidents like this occur. The number of wrestlers who have died is mind boggling and it happens too often.
Otanji didn't die, for the record

oh wow Otani got paralyzed by a german suplex into the turnbuckle, that sucks

also i have never liked throwing dudes into turnbuckles, it looks kind of cool but also looks crazy unsafe

maybe i'm talking out my ass but how do you protect yourself like that

He may be out of wrestling but the surgery was successful to repair the cervical injury and has been moved to another hospital for re-hab. Wish him well.:)

Did you see Adam cole vs hangman Adam Paige? Aew? Holy shit. They take risks.

He may be out of wrestling but the surgery was successful to repair the cervical injury and has been moved to another hospital for re-hab. Wish him well.:)
I hope he’s ok. If this is the same guy I saw the other day fightjoe, he was old anyways. Time to retire.

Forum List

Back