Samantha Exposes Her Foul Mouth.Anyone Wonder If She Uses"The N Word" On A Regular Basis?

:1peleas: If this is how Samantha Bee speaks on television, and most likely in private conversations and partys, can we assume she also uses the N word in conversation/jokes,,etc?
Most likely? Anyone agree?
Can you imagine if Samantha Bee were to have been caught on a hot mike making some racist/vulgar insult to any infamous black male or female?
Then what would happen to her?
:aargh: :ack-1: :oops-28:

Lefties seem to be discounting the Samantha Bee "joke" as vulgar, but not racist. I'd be curious to know if most women feel vulgar is better or worse than racist.
Depends where you are.
The c word is used all the timeineurope to insult men and women.
As they say euro tv has tons of sex,no violence
USA tv the opposite

:1peleas: If this is how Samantha Bee speaks on television, and most likely in private conversations and partys, can we assume she also uses the N word in conversation/jokes,,etc?
Can you imagine if Samantha Bee were to have been caught on a hot mike making some racist/vulgar insult to any infamous black male or female?

Lefties seem to be discounting the Samantha Bee "joke" as vulgar, but not racist. I'd be curious to know if most women feel vulgar is better or worse than racist.

I don't care about her, but she is right about Ivanka, minus the **** word. Her showing a pic of her and her kid, while the Trump org is separating kids and parents is disgusting. I am rather sick of her, she is only out to fill her pocket book.

So did it bother you when you saw a picture of Michelle Obama hugging her daughters, while families were being separated during the Obama administration ?

You realize the caged children in the second photo was taken during Obama's tenure, right ?

article-2587796-1C878B9100000578-917_964x667.jpg

1403129833004-phxdc5-6fsg3itx2rn82v0ojhh-original.jpg

So did it bother you when you saw a picture of Michelle Obama hugging her daughters, while families were being separated during the Obama administration ?

You realize the caged children in the second photo was taken during Obama's tenure, right ?

Great post... I hope you are not expecting an answer from any of the less enlightened progressives... I seen one of them drop their phone and fell right off that bar stool when they read your post...

Great post... I hope you are not expecting an answer from any of the less enlightened progressives... I seen one of them drop their phone and fell right off that bar stool when they read your post...

Thanks.

Yeah, and I really doubt Samantha Bee would have called Sasha or Malia a "c" if she would have seen the caged children during the Obama reign.

Thanks.

Yeah, and I really doubt Samantha Bee would have called Sasha or Malia a "c" if she would have seen the caged children during the Obama reign.
I guess we can say she did, since the photo was during the Obama years. So the outrage should go to them, by liberal standards.

I don't care about her, but she is right about Ivanka, minus the **** word. Her showing a pic of her and her kid, while the Trump org is separating kids and parents is disgusting. I am rather sick of her, she is only out to fill her pocket book.
Obama also did the exact same thing. please share your outrage over him. Or shut up, because you prove yourself a partisan hack.

She can't answer that one, she is a hypocrite.

I don't care if the Bee Yotch says nagger 50 times a day. I don't care that Roseanne made the ape joke.

The things that some people think are all-important are trite and trivial to others.

What if they're both racists, who cares? Not me.

True who needs to watch them. I never watched either, but Rosanne's new show, in it she shoplifts, and makes poor people look dumb as rocks.
Do you watch any other sitcoms on network TV? They're not exactly making anyone look brilliant.

Very seldom. Just not into them. Sometimes husband watches Man with a Plan and in it the men are dumb.:)

She can't answer that one, she is a hypocrite.

Yep, she'll just ignore it.

I don't care if the Bee Yotch says nagger 50 times a day. I don't care that Roseanne made the ape joke.

The things that some people think are all-important are trite and trivial to others.

What if they're both racists, who cares? Not me.

True who needs to watch them. I never watched either, but Rosanne's new show, in it she shoplifts, and makes poor people look dumb as rocks.
Do you watch any other sitcoms on network TV? They're not exactly making anyone look brilliant.

Very seldom. Just not into them. Sometimes husband watches Man with a Plan and in it the men are dumb.:)
I haven't watched network TV in 20 years and don't believe in identity politics. So all their efforts are wasted on me.

She is from Canada and was imported by Ted Turner for Citizenship. In Canada they have laws against just the type of XXX entertainment and "bad mouthing" the political status of those in office.

She is from Canada and was imported by Ted Turner for Citizenship. In Canada they have laws against just the type of XXX entertainment and "bad mouthing" the political status of those in office.

Um... Ted Turner?

Samantha Bee is from the Daily Show.

Meanwhile, if you could, y'know, go ahead and link these alleged Canadian laws about --- whatever they're supposed to be about, that'd be great.

The only thing her comment did for me is pretty much confirm what I already suspected she is just another hate filled intolerant far left Hollywood elitist who likes to hang out with her elitist Hollywood friends and preach to the rest of us about respect and tolerance for other people's views and opinions but has none for anyone who doesn't share hers.

Forum List

Back