Sacred Picture of the Holy Trinity

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
I keep reducing this Holy Picture to a thumbnail and placing it my Signature alongside a thumbnail of the Avenging Angel. Somehow the thumbnail Xs out. Does anyone know how to keep this from happening? Or should I accuse some illegitimate spawn of a syphilitic whore of messing with my picture?

The Holy Trinity

1691970780555.png

I keep reducing this Holy Picture to a thumbnail and placing it my Signature alongside a thumbnail of the Avenging Angel. Somehow the thumbnail Xs out. Does anyone know how to keep this from happening? Or should I accuse some illegitimate spawn of a syphilitic whore of messing with my picture?

The Holy Trinity

View attachment 814559
Ive said. government is the god of liberals and joe biden is their prophet.

The Holy Trinity

View attachment 814559
Manipulating images might be more than you are capable of. Go back to the crayons where you know what you are doing.

The Holy Trinity

View attachment 814559
The forum software is programmed to delete corrupted images.

The Holy Trinity

View attachment 814559
That's more like the "Holy Shit!" Trinity.

The Holy Trinity

View attachment 814559
Which one's the Holy Spirit?

The collective IQ of those substandard fuckups is about room temperature. It's no wonder the evidence is producing itself.

20+ shell companies?? Pathetic idiots. The fucking nerve.... like a junior accountant can't figure that out? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What they weren't counting on was in these corrupt shitholes bribery and extortion aren't crimes, they're business strategies. They keep records of all the transactions, no different than purchase orders or accounts receivable. They're SOOOO fucked.

3rd generation trailer trash with a double minor in molesting children and racketeering.

decency 99w.jpg

Always thought that Robin had the purer voice but Barry certainly could knock out the melodies .Surely second only to the Beatles as greatest ever UK band .Barry back right and a less haggard Robin at the front .

So much about the GODHEADIAN and TRINITARIAN world religious system seems so fake, especially with the fact that the Trinitarians have just recently permitted the Jews to have their homeland and live in peace for just one single generation, just 70 years ago -

The GODHEADIAN and TRINITARIAN world has butchered, killed, tortured and slaughtered twice as many Jews as both Islam and Adolf Hitler put together. Their manuscripts have been manipulated and controlled and the Trinitarians outlawed and banned it illegal to even translate a bible into another language for nearly 2000 years.

Trinitarians have accused the Jews as being under Gods curse and as being evil deceivers and worth of physical persecution and have exiled and ousted them out of every single Trinitarian country.

What I am getting at = is that after 2000 years suddenly the Trinitarians have a new revelation suddenly the Jews know their Bibles and are HEBREW EXPERTS in the Old Testament. suddenly the Jews miraculously been found worthy to live in freedom .

but this is such manipulation because for 2000 years the Trinitarians have prohibited the entire world from translating the Old Testament and Trinitarians have completely destroyed and eradicated and snuffed out all of the the entire body of the Old Testament Manuscript that the Jews had attempted to posses and preserve. AND TODAY TRINITARIANS POINT THEIR FINGER AT THE BIBLES THAT THE JEWS POSESS TODAY and declare that the fact that the Jews Bibles batch up and match up with their Trinitarian Translations - this means something special and miraculous vindicating their translations.

Yet

Less than a single generation ago the Jews had been living in persecution and under terrorism attacks at the hands of the Trinitarians for the last 2000 years. !

My point is not directed toward individual Trinitarians / Godheadians and Mormons or anyone particular but I just can not pretend that things are as the specious appearance that is purported. The entire idea and concept of a Completed Bible translation moving beyond the ancient Latin and Greek and into a modern real-time world language - this concept and idea - this is a total and a freak accident in the Trinitarian world.

A mistake - a trinitarian mistake that suddenly accidentally just happened to accidentally occurred behind their backs. nearly 2000 years after the book was written

these tiny fragments scattered in the wind that have been accidentally found scattered across the Middle East and Europe. Before the late 1400 s. Trinitarians were not preserving the bible - they were finding random ways to fall in love with perverting the original message.

these random failed attempts to translate the Bible for 2000 years by hereticks - are why there are thousands of fragments accidentally found scattered throughout Europe and the Middle East - Trinitarians never - never NEVER intended to preserve a single page of the original Bible.

Forum List

Back