Russo-Ukraine War Endgame...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
I expect Russia to take Kyiv.

Then negotiate a return to postwar borders minus the breakaway areas of ethnic Russians and Crimea in exchange for a lifting of sanctions and a guaranteed halt to NATO expansion... plus reparations to Ukraine.

That's my guess.

Anyone else have one?

I expect Russia to take Kyiv.

Then negotiate a return to postwar borders minus the breakaway areas of ethnic Russians and Crimea in exchange for a lifting of sanctions and a guaranteed halt to NATO expansion... plus reparations to Ukraine.

That's my guess.

Anyone else have one?
If Putin wanted the breakaway areas he could have taken them without bombing Kyiv. Putin‘s aim is to reinstate the old Soviet empire. He wants Ukraine back in the old Soviet, I mean, Russian orbit. He will seek to set up a puppet regime in the Ukraine, or perhaps even absorb the Ukraine into Russia.

If Putin is successful, he will then set his sights on the Balkins. If Putin is unsuccessful, Putin will soon be ousted from power. My feeling is Putin miscalculated. This War will not be easy.

Last edited:
I think his aim is to put in a puppet gov't that is his bitch again. He will maintain control of the seaports for his Navy. Then say he's leaving the rest of Ukraine to Ukraine for some appeasement to NATO.

Then Europe will continue to gobble up his oil and gas and not spend enough on their military again.........Biden will claim victory when Russia leaves. Same ole same ole from corrupt politicians and their paid for media.

Forum List

Back