Russia's vaunted T-90 tank meets American tank killer

What are they doing with a TOW missile launcher, and how did they get one?

Their good buddies (Hillary and Obungles) sent them to the terrorists....

Christmas or Ramadan present?

Why do you think the Russians don't bitch more about the US supplying weapons that kill their people? Or do you think we just don't hear about it? I am thinking the latter.

The crew of the T 90 survived the hit [seen scrambling out]. The T90 has proactive anti missile screens it is unclear why it did not deploy ...

They were a big part of the Iran/Contra deal. Truckloads of them, missiles, over 2000 went to Iran via the Reagan administration. Mabe some of the launchers being used today are leftover survivors from those deals.

They were a big part of the Iran/Contra deal. Truckloads of them, missiles, over 2000 went to Iran via the Reagan administration. Mabe some of the launchers being used today are leftover survivors from those deals.

32-year-old TOW missiles, really?

32-year-old TOW missiles, really?
I specifically mentioned the launchers being reused, not the missiles.

In the past we've sold them to Turkey, the Saudi's, and even supplied Iran with some.
Probably some made their way to the rebels via another party.
They are directly supported by Turkey and Saudi Arabia and still enjoy Western support. It doesn´t sound like that but the guys firing the TOW in the video are considered "moderate opposition" by the West. Many TOWs given to FSA made their way to its ally Nusra or ISIS.

I bet these filthy Allah monkeys chant" Allahu ahkbar" when they take a shit.....Look a perfect turd!! Allahu Ahkbar!! Look!! I make a doodie!! Allahu Ahkbar!!

The brainwashing is strong with the Allah monkey.

Forum List

Back