Russia's State Duma approves bill to ban 'LGBT propaganda'

Aren't you familiar with the Ukie "suitcase -> railway station -> Russia" mantra? Now that you don't like your newly acquired home anymore you can get back to where democracy and homophilia thrive and there's no dictatorship. What's with the playing dumb?
What are you babbling? What newly acquired home? I am in Ukraine.

Actually you are mistaken. The majority of the civilisedd world is cool with it..
The only problems come in backward cultures where uneducated people are easy to provoke into fake anger.
Not anymore. You queers went from “it’s just consenting adults” to drag Queens exposing themselves in front of children and child mutilation.

What are you babbling? What newly acquired home? I am in Ukraine.
The fuck are you messing around with me then? I was pretty sure you were a refugee of a kind. So how is it there, then? At home? Justice and stuff all around. "Aren't you warm there, sweetie?"

The fuck are you messing around with me then? I was pretty sure you were a refugee of a kind. So how is it there, then? At home? Justice and stuff all around. "Aren't you warm there, sweetie?"
Don't know where you get this idea. Ask the voices in your head. I am fine, thanks for your worrying.

‘Russia’s lower house of parliament passed in the third reading amendments to a law on so-called “LGBT propaganda” on Thursday, expanding liability to all ages.

The discriminatory law proposes to ban all Russians from promoting or “praising” homosexual relationships or publicly suggesting that they are “normal.”

The original version of the law adopted in 2013 banned “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations” among minors. The new iteration would apply the law to adults as well.

Individuals who spread or attempt to distribute what the bill calls “LGBT propaganda” will be fined up to 400,000 rubles ($6,600). Legal entities can be fined up to 5 million rubles ($82,100). Foreigners can be arrested for up to 15 days or deported, according to the bill.’

And the neo-fascist Russian state continues to evolve.
Actually, LGBTQ propaganda. CNN is kinda unreliable now. Well, no big deal. Who cares? Lol. :)

Source: Russia moves closer to total ban of ‘LGBTQ propaganda’ — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union – Russia moves closer to total ban of ‘LGBTQ propaganda’

Not anymore. You queers went from “it’s just consenting adults” to drag Queens exposing themselves in front of children and child mutilation.
There is no "exposing" anything

When you have to lie like that you are admitting you are full of shit

Kids don’t need to see that kind of shit. That’s adult entertainment.

Kids don’t need to see that kind of shit. That’s adult entertainment.
So are they banned from having a parade then?

What about other parades that have scantily clad women in them. Do kids need to see that?

So are they banned from having a parade then?

What about other parades that have scantily clad women in them. Do kids need to see that?
A parade is not adult entertainment.

Ohhh...OK so a tranny parade is OK...but a Tranny fashion show not?

This is all so confusing
The video posted was not a ‘fashion show’ and I wonder why folks like you think men dressing as women doing sexually provocative poses is appropriate for children.

The video posted was not a ‘fashion show’ and I wonder why folks like you think men dressing as women doing sexually provocative poses is appropriate for children.
So Tranny fashion shows and tranny parades are OK.

Very confusing

Forum List

Back