Russians Fight Over Food in Grocery Store As Sanctions Lead To Empty Shelves

Like I said extremists are hypercritical and do no good except support anarchy and chaos. You are an extremist.
Got it!

YOU'RE supporting the worst president in our history, still, and I'm an extremist.

You just can't make these things up.

Biden did not put sanctions on the U.S. Putin did however sanction Joe Biden long dead father.
Call it whatever you wish but, in effect, President Biden most certainly did put sanctions on his own country. Look at the "tax" we now have with massive inflation. Gas, food, and used cars are among the things most affected. Who is hurt the most? Low and middle income workers are getting pounded.

Except Mr. Biden DID NOT SANCTION THE U.S.

No drilling in the U.S. has been banned. Oil Companies are sitting thousands of leases they are not using in order to jack up prces.

You had no problem the Traitor jacked up sanctions on China, which hit the U.S. Consumer in the wallet.
Spare me of leftist talking points.

Banning Russian oil was presented to us as sanctions to Russia's economy. By following the same logic, banning drilling in US are sanctions to ______ economy. Fill the blanks.

You don't want to call it sanctions, but in reality that's exactly what he did.

Also, oil companies do have thousands of leases. What they're worth if they have no license to drill?

Except Mr. Biden DID NOT SANCTION THE U.S.

No drilling in the U.S. has been banned. Oil Companies are sitting thousands of leases they are not using in order to jack up prces.

You had no problem the Traitor jacked up sanctions on China, which hit the U.S. Consumer in the wallet.
If nothing has changed within the oil and gas industry, why are we pumping so much less since President Bident ook office than the entire administration of President Trump?

Oil production, 3/10/2022
2022-03-19-L.jpg

What war did President Obama start?
Doesn't matter what you say, they'll avoid answering the question and throw in some other garbage. They actually think that's a good strategy. It's all part of their lies.

Doesn't matter what you say, they'll avoid answering the question and throw in some other garbage. They actually think that's a good strategy. It's all part of their lies.
I'm pretty sure President Clinton imposed a no-fly zone over Yugoslavia which stopped a genocide.

That seems like a good thing.

What war did President Obama start?

Who is talking about Obama?

Since you asked...

He waged 6 wars and indulged 12 conflicts.
He dropped some 50k bombs his last two years in office.

As far as I’m concerned, sending our troops to another country to die in war is starting a war. Specifically, I’m talking about his war in Syria. He also funded ISIS and other terrorists in Syria, provided weapons and I guess in a way it was a war against Americans, and others.

One could argue Libya was a war. But he only attacked them with air strikes, without approval from Congress.

Then there’s Iraq. Obama said he ended the war in Iraq in October 2011. Here is his announcement: President Obama Has Ended the War in Iraq

So obviously, him putting our troops back into war in Iraq constitutes starting a war. Or, conversely, you could say he lied about ending the war in Iraq in the first place.

Obama called Afghanistan “a necessary war”, and while he didn’t start it, he sent an additional 30,000 U.S. troops there on his watch.

Anything else?

Who is talking about Obama?

Since you asked...

He waged 6 wars and indulged 12 conflicts.
He dropped some 50k bombs his last two years in office.

As far as I’m concerned, sending our troops to another country to die in war is starting a war. Specifically, I’m talking about his war in Syria. He also funded ISIS and other terrorists in Syria, provided weapons and I guess in a way it was a war against Americans, and others.

One could argue Libya was a war. But he only attacked them with air strikes, without approval from Congress.

Then there’s Iraq. Obama said he ended the war in Iraq in October 2011. Here is his announcement: President Obama Has Ended the War in Iraq

So obviously, him putting our troops back into war in Iraq constitutes starting a war. Or, conversely, you could say he lied about ending the war in Iraq in the first place.

Obama called Afghanistan “a necessary war”, and while he didn’t start it, he sent an additional 30,000 U.S. troops there on his watch.

Anything else?
What war did he start?

All the conflicts that you presented were already started by a republic president.

The former 1-term president stated that we were ending the Afghanistan War, but that took Biden to end.

I'm pretty sure President Clinton imposed a no-fly zone over Yugoslavia which stopped a genocide.

It wasn't Clinton, and it wasn't over Yugoslavia.

It was UN's no-fly-zone over Bosnia and Herzegovina assigned to NATO. The operation did stopped Serbs to fly over Bosnia, but it didn't prevent genocide. In fact, he vetoed Congress decision to lift embargo on weapons for Bosnians, and allowing Serbs to continue with genocide.

What war did he start?

All the conflicts that you presented were already started by a republic president.

The former 1-term president stated that we were ending the Afghanistan War, but that took Biden to end.

I just presented it to you. I know you're deep into Obama's ass and I cant help you there.

Then you switched to Trump, who was on his way to end the war, since he lowered our presence in Afghanistan to 2500 troops. Zero loses.

It took moron Biden to remove our troops with unnecessary loses in live and tech to end that war. At what cost?

Actually, "illegal aggression against Serbia", as the Russians called it, forced them to elect Putin and to start Cold War 2.0.

Anti-American camp lost Miloshevich but got Putin and, may be, Xi - not the equal change, I think.

I just presented it to you. I know you're deep into Obama's ass and I cant help you there.

Then you switched to Trump, who was on his way to end the war, since he lowered our presence in Afghanistan to 2500 troops. Zero loses.

It took moron Biden to remove our troops with unnecessary loses in live and tech to end that war. At what cost?
You presented conflict that had started before President Obama became president.

Who ended the war in Iraq?

You defend trump for failing to end the 20 year occupation as he stated that he would. If fact trump so weakened the Afghanistan presence that it allowed the Taliban to move as fast as they did.

Under the speedy evacuation we lost 13 soldiers and transported 130,000 people out.

Actually, "illegal aggression against Serbia", as the Russians called it, forced them to elect Putin and to start Cold War 2.0.

Anti-American camp lost Miloshevich but got Putin and, may be, Xi - not the equal change, I think.

Again the right supporting fascist regimes.

Forum List

Back