Russian Victory Day Parade (Full)

We were especially impressed with Putin's flawless diction during the speech, because that really helps those learning to understand (spoken [italics]) Russian.
I was especially impressed that the number of those young men and women who sounded so threatening with their "OOH-RAH"s are FEWER than the numbers of their colleagues who are dead in Ukraine.

Your czar wannabe just fed thousands of Russian men to the Ukrainian meat grinder for no good reason. I'm astounded not one Russian is brave enough to cut Putin's throat and end this senseless waste. A nation of thieves and cowards has no business trying to have a war.

You could ask these Russians:

1652472892335.png

What you can't understand? They are the Cossacks.
Where on the internet is the photographic proof of your uniform claim? Where on the internet is the description of what they are carrying?

I was especially impressed that the number of those young men and women who sounded so threatening with their "OOH-RAH"s are FEWER than the numbers of their colleagues who are dead in Ukraine.
Most with higher IQs would boycott your automatonic American cynicism.

Even back then your military was known for its lawlessness and brutality. At least back THEN, they had an excuse. If those men could see what's happening to the "Pride of the Rodina" in Ukraine, they'd be spinning in their graves with disgust.
Dipshit, genocide of the Indigene included massacres and the burning of crops by the US military. (The Politics of Indian Removal)

Where on the internet is the photographic proof of your uniform claim? Where on the internet is the description of what they are carrying?
You have the same Internet as I do. Try to do something on your own to educate yourself. Information is on the surface.

Forum List

Back