Russian show Trotsky portrays Communist revolution as funded by Jewish capitalists

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Interesting perspective, is this now the official Russian line in Vladmir Putin's Russia?

The vast majority of the Bolshevik communist leadership during the Russian revolution was comprised of Jews. .... :cool:
That would be interesting if true, but I doubt it. Do you have any sources to back up your claim, or are you just doing your usual Muslim 7th century bullshit?

The main reason that Hitler wanted the Jews out of Germany, and all conquered territory is quite simple.

The Bolshevik party, which was lead and funded by the communist Jews, were the Nazi's main competition for the political control of Germany.

When Hitler seized power and invaded Poland, Hungary, Russia, and the other European countries. He viewed all Jews as commies, and thus public enemy #1 who needed to be rounded up and locked up. .... :cool:

Last edited:
The vast majority of the Bolshevik communist leadership during the Russian revolution was comprised of atheist Jews. .... :cool:
You are absolutely right.

upload_2018-12-30_15-20-40.png

Interesting perspective, is this now the official Russian line in Vladmir Putin's Russia?

You do know Leon Trotsk was born into a wealthy Ukrainian-Jew Family?

Leon Trotsky - Wikipedia

His sister was a Soviet Politician was married to Lev Kamenev also another Soviet politician from a Jewish family.

Lev Kamenev - Wikipedia

Lenin father-in-law was born Jewish but converted to Christianity...

Vladimir Lenin - Wikipedia

So yes there was a heavy amount of Jewish born Bolsheviks and in high ranking positions even if they left their religion.

Stalin, who murdered millions of Russian people.

Was a Georgian and could barely speak the Russian language. ... :cool:
Millions of Russians followed Stalin's orders and carried out the killings.

You can't blame the whole thing on Jews.

Without the Jewish families I mentioned alone the Bolshevik Revolution would have never happen.

You can not deny the truth and Sunni man is correct that Stalin was not really Russian and he ordered the mass genocide of Ukrainians that is never mentioned during the time Hitler was rising to power and starting his empire.

Almost 100% of the political officers in the Russian army were atheist Jews. Every unit had at least one to indoctrinate the troops on the greatness of communism. They could have any soldier shot or hanged on the spot for not being a true believer in communism if heard complaining or questioning an order.

Also, the leadership of the "blocking units" were almost all Jewish political officers.

The blocking unit would set up machine guns behind the Russian soldiers during an attack on the enemy. Any soldier who didn't advance fast enough or tried to retreat, was mowed down. .... :cool:

Last edited:

Almost 100% of the political officers in the Russian army were atheist Jews. They could have any soldier shot or hanged for not being a true believer in communism if heard complaining.

Also, the leadership of the "blocking units" were almost all Jewish political officers.

The blocking unit would set up machine guns behind the Russian soldiers during an attack on the enemy. Any soldier who didn't advance fast enough or tried to retreat, was mowed down. .... :cool:
Of course you have no proof for any of this.

Without the Jewish families I mentioned alone the Bolshevik Revolution would have never happen.

You can not deny the truth and Sunni man is correct that Stalin was not really Russian and he ordered the mass genocide of Ukrainians that is never mentioned during the time Hitler was rising to power and starting his empire.
Stalin never ordered a genocide in Ukraine. There was famine all over USSR: in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan etc. due to stupid Soviet economy politics. It was an accident, not the order. My relatives told us about that famine and they all lived in Russia in 1930-s. Today, dirty politicians have been using that myth about "Stalin wanted to starve Ukrainians" but it has NOTHING to do with reality or the truth.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.

Stalin never ordered a genocide in Ukraine. There was famine all over USSR: in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan etc. due to stupid Soviet economy politics. It was an accident, not the order. My relatives told us about that famine and they all lived in Russia in 1930-s. Today, dirty politicians have been using that myth about "Stalin wanted to starve Ukrainians" but it has NOTHING to do with reality or the truth.

P.S. I'm from Ukraine.

It was his policies that allowed the starving. Stalin was pure evil ten times worst than Hitler.

Note:
I am not a fan of Hitler either.

Forum List

Back