Russian mercenary boss says Moscow's war in Ukraine based on lies

Wagner Chief Says Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine Unjustified

Russia did not face an imminent security threat to justify its full-scale invasion of Ukraine, Yevgeny Prigozhin, the founder of Russia’s Wagner mercenary outfit, said in a bombshell video posted on social media Friday.

“The Armed Forces of Ukraine were not going to attack Russia with the NATO bloc,” Prigozhin explained in the half-hour tirade released by his press service.

Prigozhin also accused Kremlin-linked oligarchs of seeking to plunder Ukraine’s resources after its military capture and appointment of a puppet regime in Kyiv.

“The task was to divide material assets in Ukraine. There was widespread theft in the [industrial eastern Ukrainian territory of the] Donbas, but they wanted more.”

Some analysts have interpreted Prigozhin’s latest comments as a sign of his growing political ambitions.

Gee, I wonder where all the useful idiots on this forum are now this that news has broken? Anyone with half a brain knew what Russia was up to. All this nonsense about Putin having no choice but to attack Ukraine because of NATO is going to go down in history as one of biggest and most obvious lie in history, that only fools bought it. You know who they are all.

Gee, I wonder where all the useful idiots on this forum are now this that news has broken? Anyone with half a brain knew what Russia was up to. All this nonsense about Putin having no choice but to attack Ukraine because of NATO is going to go down in history as one of biggest and most obvious lie in history, that only fools bought it. You know who they are all.
Not sure where or what the useful idiots of this forum are doing but I am pretty sure I know what the Ukrainian army is doing...

LOL. Prigozhin is hardly a reliable source. Likely saying what the US is paying him to say.

I am sure the US is chipping in along with NATO and the EuroUnion.

Most of the sane West wants Putin gone.
I doubt it. He is a straight up, hard core Russian imperialist who owns his own fucking army so there is probably no amount of money that would tempt him. Most likely, the Russian MoD and FSB that misjudged conditions in Ukraine so badly, misjudged Prigozhin just as badly when they ordered him to place his army under the MoD.

356230161_10159493604194562_2453034789579885662_n.jpg

Forum List

Back