Russian Diplomats are Staying in the US as Filthy Don Pulls Another Fast Number on Americans

TheMoreYouKnow

Silver Member
Dec 14, 2017
So much for "implementing" sanctions.

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

I asked @StateDept about this, and it's true. Trump's expulsion this week of 60 Russian diplomats does not require the Russia to reduce its staffing levels in the U.S. and vice versa. https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/979731945725857793 …

Julia Davis‏ @JuliaDavisNews Mar 29
#Russia's state TV reports that an unnamed high-level White House source quietly told the Russians that the number of Russian diplomats in the U.S. is not being cut (they can send 60 other diplomats to replace the ones being expelled). They quote the source: "The doors are open."

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

594 replies7,656 retweets5,675 likes

Welcome to my America. MAGA!
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

I asked @StateDept about this, and it's true. Trump's expulsion this week of 60 Russian diplomats does not require the Russia to reduce its staffing levels in the U.S. and vice versa. https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/979731945725857793 …

#Russia's state TV reports that an unnamed high-level White House source quietly told the Russians that the number of Russian diplomats in the U.S. is not being cut (they can send 60 other diplomats to replace the ones being expelled). They quote the source: "The doors are open."

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg
“The Russian government remains free to request accreditation for vacant positions in its bilateral mission. Any requests for new diplomatic accreditation will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.”

“We therefore understand that the United States may request new diplomatic personnel to fill the positions of diplomats who have been expelled,”

Russia can replace expelled diplomats: US official

Standard operating procedure that has been in place for decades.
Not defending the Frumpinator simply pointing out reality to those who would twist it for purely political reasons.........

By the way, I hope the DNC is paying you a good salary....... even though you suck at this......
:thup:

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg
When did anyone say it would reduce staffing levels? Dumb thread.

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg
“The Russian government remains free to request accreditation for vacant positions in its bilateral mission. Any requests for new diplomatic accreditation will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.”

“We therefore understand that the United States may request new diplomatic personnel to fill the positions of diplomats who have been expelled,”

Not defending the Frumpinator simply pointing out reality to those who would twist it for purely political reasons.........

By the way, I hope the DNC is paying you a good salary....... even though you suck at this......
The dude doesn't stop when he's on. It's hard to keep up with all his hack threads.

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

The dude doesn't stop when he's on. It's hard to keep up with all his hack threads.
Probably get's paid by the post.

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg
Where is a credible link, asswipe?

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

Not expelling Russian diplomats when a Kremlin opponent is poisoned on British soil.
Not enforcing sanctions because "they aren't productive at this time".

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

Donald is always promising pull-outs that never happen.

Oren Dorell

✔@OrenDorell

DZfCEbkVoAAf4Q1.jpg

\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

Not expelling Russian diplomats when a Kremlin opponent is poisoned on British soil.
Not enforcing sanctions because "they aren't productive at this time".
Replacements have to be approved.

...and...

your link said:
But, the US official said, it has not requested that the headcount at Washington's embassy in Moscow be reduced -- as the Kremlin had done when former US president Barack Obama expelled 35 diplomats in 2016.

"We therefore understand that the United States may request new diplomatic personnel to fill the positions of diplomats who have been expelled," he said.
In other words, we have the option to ask Russia for replacements.

Titty for Tatty!

Political Junky is racist! Why does he hate hot white chicks...

41fb8510f73ce724f08c161a2e27de4c.jpg

Forum List

Back