Russia To Sell Nuclear Fuel To Iran

Comrade said:
Why would a democratic country sponsor terror or want to nuke Moscow?
Where in God's name did I assert that? Again, if you had bothered to carefully read what I wrote, you would realize I was talking about terrorism not nuclear war. I specifically said "Iranian financing of Muslim TERRORISM"

Comrade said:
It's called mutually assured destruction. Are you serious you don't understand that concept?
What part of the sentence "...shipping nuclear material to Iran increases the risk that Russian will find itself on the receiving end of Mullah terrorism." do you not understand? Clearly, I am not talking about the MAD exchange of nukes. I would "debate" further, but you did not respond to what I actually wrote.

onedomino said:
Can you read?

You are constantly erecting arguments against stuff I DID NOT SAY!

Originally Posted by onedomino
So this means that there will never be Iranian financing of Muslim terrorism in Russia?

No, it means there won't be a nuclear attack sponsored by Iran on Russia. By securing a relationship through this nuclear agreement, it is also a matter of course for Iran to take all precautions in NOT financing conventional terror against what is now a de-facto military ally.

onedomino said:
Nowhere did I say Iran will attack Russia with nuke. READ CAREFULLY WHAT I WROTE!

Do you believe that the Russian fear of Iranian nuke proliferation to other Islamic groups would be assuaged by such a guarantee?

Again, no, any proliferation of weapons grade Urainium from Iran to some terrorist group intent on attacking Russia or its interests would have a fingerprint.

onedomino said:
Where in God's name did I assert that?

What if the Mullahs are overthrown by a pro-democracy movement the day after they receive their nuke material from Russia?

Again, if you had bothered to carefully read what I wrote, you would realize I was talking about terrorism not nuclear war. I specifically said "Iranian financing of Muslim TERRORISM"

sigh... yes, and why would a free Iran sponsor terrorism?

What part of the sentence "...shipping nuclear material to Iran increases the risk that Russian will find itself on the receiving end of Mullah terrorism." do you not understand? Clearly, I am not talking about the MAD exchange of nukes. I would "debate" further, but you did not respond to what I actually wrote.

Give me a break, I've responded point by point to everything you wrote. I don't know what your point is besides 'You're ignoring my point'. That's obvious.

I believe we can all agree that at the very least Putin BELIEVES he is on and MAY VERY WELL BE ON the Caliphate's favored infidel nation list. He's probably just agreed to sell his people into dhimmitude somewhere down the line.

Forum List

Back